BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #81 in Makeup Palettes

Perk up with our “pink-me-ups” for a radiantly pretty look. Our pocket-size lip & cheek kit includes an iconic tint, award-winning cheek color, luscious lip gloss and sexy highlighter so you can add a pop of colour to your look…morning, noon or night.

Set includes:

• posietint poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain
  • high beam luminescent complexion enhancer
  • dandelion a brightening face powder
  • ultra plush dandelion lip gloss

posietint Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red 27 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77499). dandelion Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Carmine (CI 75470), Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Alumina, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. high beam Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-21, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.

may contain:
Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]. dandelion Lipgloss Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Trihydroxystearin, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate. [+/- May Contain : CI 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]. Please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.

Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Dandy Perk Me Up Lip & Cheek Kit
  • "Convenient and effective, it made me consider buying the full sized option, especially for the Posie Tint and High Beam." in 50 reviews
  • "It gives you a feel for what Benefit is all about and you get to try their great products without committing to a full size of the product." in 20 reviews
  • "I wanted to try to the posie tint and the highbeam for awhile and figured this set would be a good way to try them both and I get a lip gloss and powder with them so that's a plus!" in 14 reviews
  • "I've been a fan of the Dandelion blush and had wanted to try the Posietint and Highbeam- getting the lipgloss in this was a just a bonus for me :) The Posietint can be applied by itself for a natural look or layered under the Dandelion blush to give your cheeks just a tad more color with staying power." in 9 reviews
  • "I'm quite fair skinned so I chose this kit over the other options that were available because I felt the posietint would be better suited to my skin tone." in 8 reviews
Emily K.
The perfect startup set for benefit! In my opinion, this box is benefits greatest products, so if youre not familiar with the brand (or you are and just havent tried these) then get it! While the sizes are quite small, its still a great deal for everything you get.
Leilani S.
Torrance, CA
My friend gave this to me for Christmas last year, and I love it. The dandelion pink shimmery blush is so lovely to wear out, and it gives you an amazing glow. I l also love the highlighter in it. Its last a long time and I use it almost everyday. The only problem I have with it is the brush that's included. It didn't work too well, so I use my own brush which is fine :)
Heather P.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this kit on a whim earlier this spring. While they are trial sizes, there is plenty of High Beam and Posey Tint to last quite a while. I think my surprise favorite of this kit, however, was the powder cheek color! It gives such a great glow- wear alone for a bit of color, or sweep over your current cheek color for an extra lovely glow. Lip gloss was only so-so for me.
Sarah E.
Madison, TN
You honestly don't need more product than they give you here. Highbeam and posie tint go a long way with a small amount of product. The blush is universal, but nothing special. the gloss has a very nice feel as well. A great kit, definitely worth the money.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I was so thrilled when I found this kit online!! I am pale/light skinned so it's hard to find products that look good on my skin but this nails it!!! If your doubting buying it don't just buy it and you will love it!!!
Amy O.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this for Christmas and was really excited! I have light/medium skin tone more on the medium then light. I found it hard to notice on my skin and when I put the blush stain on I had to blend it right away so that the blush won't be notice in one spot.
Rachel M.
Douglas, MA
I absolutely love this kit. the blush is amazing and pigmented, the high beam is an amazing shade, and the lip gloss smells and feels amazing. the only thing I don't like is the poise tint. it makes my lips feel weird and it doesn't look right as a blush.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These productsbare absolutely phenomenal. Great pigmentation, great variety and a great price for what you're getting. You are able to get different products that may cater to your likes. Love the high beam for highlighting, the blush and the lip gloss.
Emily S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
If you are looking for a nice kit that is cheap and includes a little of everything Benefit has to offer, the Feelin' Dandy kit is for you! This kit includes a pink lip and cheek stain, a highlighter, blush, and a beautiful lip gloss. I love this kit because it is perfect to try some of Benefit's top products for the price of one! Amazing!
Meg H.
Canby, OR
I just bought this over Christmas. Overall, I love Benefit products. The high beam is a personal fave. I love the lip gloss in this set, but it did wear off rather quickly. I did not use the lip base, though, which probably would have helped.
Corinne J.
Chesterfield, VA
What does the "high beam" product do? I bought a kit that included it and as far as I can tell..its like a pearly blush
Danielle S.
Which product do you like better, Posie Tint or High Beam?
Kasey K.
Is this kit still available, and if so, where can you get it? It is super sweet!
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good with sensitive skin?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Do you think is best to buy kits with half size products or full size?