BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #81 in Makeup Palettes

Perk up with our “pink-me-ups” for a radiantly pretty look. Our pocket-size lip & cheek kit includes an iconic tint, award-winning cheek color, luscious lip gloss and sexy highlighter so you can add a pop of colour to your look…morning, noon or night.

Set includes:

• posietint poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain
  • high beam luminescent complexion enhancer
  • dandelion a brightening face powder
  • ultra plush dandelion lip gloss

posietint Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red 27 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77499). dandelion Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Carmine (CI 75470), Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Alumina, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. high beam Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-21, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.

may contain:
Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]. dandelion Lipgloss Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Trihydroxystearin, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate. [+/- May Contain : CI 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]. Please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.

Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Dandy Perk Me Up Lip & Cheek Kit
  • "Convenient and effective, it made me consider buying the full sized option, especially for the Posie Tint and High Beam." in 50 reviews
  • "It gives you a feel for what Benefit is all about and you get to try their great products without committing to a full size of the product." in 20 reviews
  • "I wanted to try to the posie tint and the highbeam for awhile and figured this set would be a good way to try them both and I get a lip gloss and powder with them so that's a plus!" in 14 reviews
  • "I've been a fan of the Dandelion blush and had wanted to try the Posietint and Highbeam- getting the lipgloss in this was a just a bonus for me :) The Posietint can be applied by itself for a natural look or layered under the Dandelion blush to give your cheeks just a tad more color with staying power." in 9 reviews
  • "I'm quite fair skinned so I chose this kit over the other options that were available because I felt the posietint would be better suited to my skin tone." in 8 reviews
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
I absolutely love Benefit cosmetics and this collection is no exception. I took this with me on a recent cruise an used it daily. My favorite is the High Beam blush tint, I used it on my cheeks, highlight areas and the cupid's bow on my lips. It's the perfect natural colors to use on fair skin.
Lynnette H.
Irving, TX
I love Benefit products and this box set for $28 is a great deal. Although smaller than the regular size product, the high beam and posie tint will still last you a while, and it's a perfect way to try out a few different things at once without having to purchase the larger individual sizes.
Lauren B.
Denver, CO
Having a product is nice, but having several slightly smaller different products for the same price? It's definitely a bargain! This set is like a starter kit for every morning, it's a nice neutral pack to help highlight your face, prep and prime, and give yourself that natural beautiful glow.
Lydia K.
White Oak, PA
I love the pop of pink the Posie Tint adds to my cheeks! Laying the Posie Tint and the Dandelion blush creates the perfect blush look for me. The Dandelion lip gloss is great over a drying lip stain. I absolutely love the High Beam highlighter- I even went out and purchased the full size!
Robin C.
Benefit products wear as beautifully as they are packaged. My favorite from this set is definitely high beam - a little goes a long way! it's perfect to add a bit of brightness to the face or even used in the inner corner of eyes to appear more awake after long flights. A travel must!
Alma A.
Pompano Beach, FL
I gave this product a C because I only liked half the products. The tint is not that great and overpriced. I would never buy it as a single product (not in the kit). Did not like the brush. I only liked the highlighter and the blush. When I run out of both products I will repurchase. I found that Benefit kits are not that great and some of their products are annoyingly unnecessary
Jennifer H.
Picked this set up as a birthday treat to myself...so happy that I did! The products blend well when using together or work perfectly as a stand alone item. I'm obsessed with the blush, and the kit itself comes with a little mirror and tips for use! Great bang for your buck!
Melissa S.
Blaine, WA
This tint is great! I have fair skin so it just gives me the right amount of blush that makes it look natural! I wouldn't recommend this if you have dark skin though, it may not show up. I would recommend something a bit darker if you have darker skin! They have great products!
Anna S.
Austin
I love how benefit has all of their little kits, because it gives you a way to try out their products without having to pay full price. I love this kit because it has my favorite products. The little "sample" sizes last a long time too! Great way to try out the products.
Tiffany R.
SURPRISE, AZ
I love the Benefit line of products. The high beam in this package is awesome. I love putting it on my upper brow bone, under my eyebrows toward the outside. It makes your eyes look like they are poem wider and it also gives you the appearance that you are wide awake....
Corinne J.
Chesterfield, VA
What does the "high beam" product do? I bought a kit that included it and as far as I can tell..its like a pearly blush
Danielle S.
Which product do you like better, Posie Tint or High Beam?
Kasey K.
Is this kit still available, and if so, where can you get it? It is super sweet!
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good with sensitive skin?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Do you think is best to buy kits with half size products or full size?