BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #80 in Makeup Palettes

Perk up with our “pink-me-ups” for a radiantly pretty look. Our pocket-size lip & cheek kit includes an iconic tint, award-winning cheek color, luscious lip gloss and sexy highlighter so you can add a pop of colour to your look…morning, noon or night.

Set includes:

• posietint poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain
  • high beam luminescent complexion enhancer
  • dandelion a brightening face powder
  • ultra plush dandelion lip gloss

posietint Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red 27 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77499). dandelion Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Carmine (CI 75470), Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Alumina, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. high beam Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-21, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.

may contain:
Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]. dandelion Lipgloss Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Trihydroxystearin, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate. [+/- May Contain : CI 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]. Please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.

Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Dandy Perk Me Up Lip & Cheek Kit
  • "Convenient and effective, it made me consider buying the full sized option, especially for the Posie Tint and High Beam." in 50 reviews
  • "It gives you a feel for what Benefit is all about and you get to try their great products without committing to a full size of the product." in 20 reviews
  • "I wanted to try to the posie tint and the highbeam for awhile and figured this set would be a good way to try them both and I get a lip gloss and powder with them so that's a plus!" in 14 reviews
  • "I've been a fan of the Dandelion blush and had wanted to try the Posietint and Highbeam- getting the lipgloss in this was a just a bonus for me :) The Posietint can be applied by itself for a natural look or layered under the Dandelion blush to give your cheeks just a tad more color with staying power." in 9 reviews
  • "I'm quite fair skinned so I chose this kit over the other options that were available because I felt the posietint would be better suited to my skin tone." in 8 reviews
Michelle D.
Courtice, ON
I'm not sure if this is much of a blush, although I know it says it's supposed to brighten your face up, which I've tried and it doesn't show up much at all. The gloss is cute, very sheer though. The highbeam is probably the goldmine in this.
Jessie W.
I loved this product the highlighter was my favourite and i am going to buy the larger version of this so long lasting and beautiful colour nice and easy to apply not a ruff brush recommend go and buy this from you nearest drugstore
Michelle L.
Edmonton, AB
I enjoy everything in this kit, however I do think the price is a little too inflated. I'm sure if you searched, it wouldn't be too hard to find drug store dups of all these things. Posie tint, however if a VERY pretty product for lips and cheeks.
Kelly-Jo R.
Perfectly pink kit! I've never had a kit that I used everything out of, except for this one. All the products are excellent, and great for a naturally glowing flush!
Lindsay M.
Oakville, ON
All of these products are so wonderful. Dandelion is supposed to be suitable for all skin shades. I'm not sure if this is 100% true, but I know it definitely works with my skin tone. It gives me such a nice glow.
Emily R.
Pickering
I adore Benefit combination sets and this one is fantastic. I love the diversity of products in here and I use all of them on a regular basis. Its a great way to try a few items at once!
Rachel R.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I recently received this as a gift and I love it! I had been wanting to try out benefit's high beam and am really happy with it. The only thing I wish is that the powder blush was removable like the other products in the box.
Mia C.
London
I love benefit products, and it's things like this that just prove that my raves over them are totally worth it. I particularly like the 'high beam' product included.
Kaitlyn G.
Riverview, NB
This set is great. It gives you a feel for what Benefit is all about and you get to try their great products without committing to a full size of the product. The packaging is so fun and the lip gloss smells great
Madeline  P.
Probably one of my favorite kits/sets that I have ever bought. They also last a long time. The only issue is that I can take everything out of the box and put it in a makeup bag when need it except for the blush.
Corinne J.
Chesterfield, VA
What does the "high beam" product do? I bought a kit that included it and as far as I can tell..its like a pearly blush
Danielle S.
Which product do you like better, Posie Tint or High Beam?
Kasey K.
Is this kit still available, and if so, where can you get it? It is super sweet!
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good with sensitive skin?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Do you think is best to buy kits with half size products or full size?