BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #81 in Makeup Palettes

Perk up with our “pink-me-ups” for a radiantly pretty look. Our pocket-size lip & cheek kit includes an iconic tint, award-winning cheek color, luscious lip gloss and sexy highlighter so you can add a pop of colour to your look…morning, noon or night.

Set includes:

• posietint poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain
  • high beam luminescent complexion enhancer
  • dandelion a brightening face powder
  • ultra plush dandelion lip gloss

posietint Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red 27 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77499). dandelion Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Carmine (CI 75470), Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Alumina, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. high beam Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-21, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.

may contain:
Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]. dandelion Lipgloss Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Trihydroxystearin, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate. [+/- May Contain : CI 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]. Please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.

Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Dandy Perk Me Up Lip & Cheek Kit
  • "Convenient and effective, it made me consider buying the full sized option, especially for the Posie Tint and High Beam." in 50 reviews
  • "It gives you a feel for what Benefit is all about and you get to try their great products without committing to a full size of the product." in 20 reviews
  • "I wanted to try to the posie tint and the highbeam for awhile and figured this set would be a good way to try them both and I get a lip gloss and powder with them so that's a plus!" in 14 reviews
  • "I've been a fan of the Dandelion blush and had wanted to try the Posietint and Highbeam- getting the lipgloss in this was a just a bonus for me :) The Posietint can be applied by itself for a natural look or layered under the Dandelion blush to give your cheeks just a tad more color with staying power." in 9 reviews
  • "I'm quite fair skinned so I chose this kit over the other options that were available because I felt the posietint would be better suited to my skin tone." in 8 reviews
jacqueline w.
Ontario, CA
I just received this in the mail after ordering from Sephora online and so far I love it! The posietint is fantastic and not too pink and I love that they give you directions for all of the products. The plus and lip gloss are both good. I was a little confused as to how to use the high beam, but figured it out. This is the perfect spring look for me.
Montana B.
Love it it made me buy the bigger sized kit easy to apply / use and very effective it Met my expectations very good love this kit I got it from the benefit shop I would defiantly recommend this to everyone love it xx !! 👌🏾✨👏🏽
Diane H.
Kitchener , ON
This was in my Xmas stocking. I usually get one Benefit kit at Christmas. Its exciting to use a new fresh product. I love the packaging. So pretty. Makes me look pretty to. Its a great way to try things you might not normally buy, this is how I usually decided to spend money on full products. Love the colour of my lips!!
Lee P.
Hamilton, ON
I bought this kit a month ago and love everything about it. Love the High Beam highlighter. The blush was a pleasant surprise. Such a pretty pink. If you are looking for a glow-y pink complexion than this is the kit for you.
Charlotte P.
Maidstone
Fell in love with this from the moment I first laid eyes on it. I had been wanting to try out the blush and lip gloss for a long time and then stumbled across this around christmas time. The lip gloss smell wonderful and isn't too sticky, It has a small amount to shin to it but nothing too crazy also the blush as the same but is a nice wash of subtle colour on the cheek. It was also nice to try out the High bean and Posie tint.
McKenna G.
I didn't much like the gloss or the cheek and lip tint, but it was certainly worth the price to get both the Dandelion blush and the High Beam highlighter. The blush has a sparkle to it, but it rather muted on the face. The applicator brush is sometimes hard to get out of the packaging so mine has frayed a little, but it is the perfect size for the blush pan.
Danna D.
I loved this kinds of kits by benefit. i really love the high beam highlighter. i bought it at shoppers drugmart. i like how it's tiny because i travel a lot so it's very helpful that it's tiny so i can bring it everywhere. i would definitely buy this again and i highly recommend this to others
Angela W.
Vaughan, ON
I love everything in this box! I love how everything is sample sizes so I get to try these products before I decide on the actual size. The high beam and the dandelion blush gives my makeup a very nice pink glow.
Hailey M.
Toronto, ON
Benefit has released so many great kits/sets its hard to keep them strait.
I would recommend High Beam to anyone with dry or dull skin for an instant pick-me-up.
Buying the "feelin' dandy" set also saves you money (rather then buying the products individually).
Zoe G.
perfect little kit. i would say this is good for all skin type but does work well on pale/fair skin.
All the products are perfect to you give you the rosy look. They are all handbags size as well:)
Corinne J.
Chesterfield, VA
What does the "high beam" product do? I bought a kit that included it and as far as I can tell..its like a pearly blush
Danielle S.
Which product do you like better, Posie Tint or High Beam?
Kasey K.
Is this kit still available, and if so, where can you get it? It is super sweet!
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good with sensitive skin?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Do you think is best to buy kits with half size products or full size?