BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #82 in Makeup Palettes

Perk up with our “pink-me-ups” for a radiantly pretty look. Our pocket-size lip & cheek kit includes an iconic tint, award-winning cheek color, luscious lip gloss and sexy highlighter so you can add a pop of colour to your look…morning, noon or night.

Set includes:

• posietint poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain
  • high beam luminescent complexion enhancer
  • dandelion a brightening face powder
  • ultra plush dandelion lip gloss

posietint Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red 27 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77499). dandelion Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Carmine (CI 75470), Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Alumina, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. high beam Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-21, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.

may contain:
Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]. dandelion Lipgloss Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Trihydroxystearin, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate. [+/- May Contain : CI 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]. Please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.

Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Dandy Perk Me Up Lip & Cheek Kit
  • "Convenient and effective, it made me consider buying the full sized option, especially for the Posie Tint and High Beam." in 50 reviews
  • "It gives you a feel for what Benefit is all about and you get to try their great products without committing to a full size of the product." in 20 reviews
  • "I wanted to try to the posie tint and the highbeam for awhile and figured this set would be a good way to try them both and I get a lip gloss and powder with them so that's a plus!" in 14 reviews
  • "I've been a fan of the Dandelion blush and had wanted to try the Posietint and Highbeam- getting the lipgloss in this was a just a bonus for me :) The Posietint can be applied by itself for a natural look or layered under the Dandelion blush to give your cheeks just a tad more color with staying power." in 9 reviews
  • "I'm quite fair skinned so I chose this kit over the other options that were available because I felt the posietint would be better suited to my skin tone." in 8 reviews
Liz C.
lethbridge, AB
This kit is an overall winner for me. I absolutely adore the high beam highlighter. I had been using Becca but I think this one will be my new favorite. It is easy to blend and causes no skin issues like a lot of cosmetics do. The Poise tint is a very girly pink lip/cheek tint. I don't like the way it sits on my lips but I adore the flushed look it gives my cheeks. The powder blush, Dandelion, is a super light pink. It doesn't have a lot of pigment so you need to have a lighter skin tone but mine is a light olive and it shows up on mine pretty good. The only item I wasn't overly excited for was the lip gloss , Dandelion. It really doesn't have any color but it isn't sticky like a lot of glosses and it smells pretty.
I bought this from Sephora Canada
Michelle N.
London, Ontario
Great kit! I got this kit to sample some Benefit products for the first time and fell in love. My favorite is definitely the High Beam highlighter. All products are a good size for the price and it's also convenient that the box has a mirror and comes with some instructions in case you need a little guidance. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the brush, the bristles are rough and have a tendency to fall out. Otherwise this kit is a great buy!
Gabby B.
This is a good little kit to try out a few products before committing to the full sized products. I hate the posietint as it just stains everything before you can blend it out and dries the lips. The lip gloss is incredibly sticky so I don't bother with that. High beam was okay, I think the more I use it the more I actually like it. However, the blush was what brought the kit up. It is the perfect natural blush ever. I will definitely be buying the full size of that. So 2 out of the 4 products in the kit were okay.
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
This kit is absolutely amazing! It includes an assortment of different products - from their lip gloss to the high beam highlighter, and cheek tint! Although they are not full size products, it gave me a sense of which ones I would repurchase and buy the full size of. For the price, this is definitely worth it! Also, you can't go wrong with Benefit's cute packaging!
Shawna T.
Edmonton, AB
This was my very first purchase of cosmetic products and that's how my makeup collection started to grow! It's very handy and has almost all the basics for glowy skin. It's also such a great deal considering it has a blush, tint, high light, and a lip balm. I love how it's all travel sized so I can easily take it wherever. Benetint and Highbeam are easily my favorite products of all time. I use it whenever I'm in a rush (Pretty much every day)
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
I Love Benefit cosmetics!!
This Kit is Perfect and I would 100% recommend this for trying out a few of their products before buying full size.
All of the products in this Kit 'Feelin Dandy' are wonderful and high quality.
It includes the Posie Tint, High Beam, Dandelion Blush and the Dandelion Lip gloss.
You can definitely use this Kit all year round for that "natural pinched pink look" although I think it's Perfect for Spring and Summer.
Katie C.
Ottawa, ON
I really liked the blush and lip gloss. The brush that comes with it was basically useless so I didn't even really bother with it because I have my own brushes which work a lot better. The "pose-tint" is great as a lipstain but I didn't love it for my cheeks. The formula dries to quickly for me to blend it nicely. High beam just didn't really live up to expectactions, but it was an ok product. Sometimes makes my cheeks look a bit greasy.
Tara B.
Kingston
This kit contains trail sized products, so its great for those who are wanting to try a number of items without breaking the bank. Personally, I am not a big fan of the Benetint as I am not comfortable with applying liquid blushes. I do however love Highbeam as you only need 3 small dots on the tops of the cheekbones. The blush is creamy in texture and is nicely pigmented. The lip gloss is nicely pigmented and isn't sticky at all, the only thing that I can see people having complaints about is the scent, while I find it to be pleasant others may find it too strong.
bella f.
This product is amazing. Great value for money. The gloss is amazing and so natural looking as with the powder blush. I love how it comes with a good brush. The high beam is such a beautiful glowing highlight and the posie tint gives you great colour in your cheeks. It is great how inside there is a mirror and it tells you some of their tips and tricks and how and where to apply it.
Lindsay C.
Foxboro, ON
This kit was given as a gift and is awesome for testing out these products (the samples may be quite small but they last a long time). I love high beam for my cheeks or brow bones, the blush is perfect for a "bride" look on my pale skin and posie-tint is a great natural looking tint for my lips. (My skin is usually classified as 'classic ivory' in most makeup lines for reference). The only things I don't like is the smell of the Dandelion lip gloss and the fact that the little blush box is stuck inside the bigger box.
Corinne J.
Chesterfield, VA
What does the "high beam" product do? I bought a kit that included it and as far as I can tell..its like a pearly blush
Danielle S.
Which product do you like better, Posie Tint or High Beam?
Kasey K.
Is this kit still available, and if so, where can you get it? It is super sweet!
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good with sensitive skin?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Do you think is best to buy kits with half size products or full size?