BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #81 in Makeup Palettes

Perk up with our “pink-me-ups” for a radiantly pretty look. Our pocket-size lip & cheek kit includes an iconic tint, award-winning cheek color, luscious lip gloss and sexy highlighter so you can add a pop of colour to your look…morning, noon or night.

Set includes:

• posietint poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain
  • high beam luminescent complexion enhancer
  • dandelion a brightening face powder
  • ultra plush dandelion lip gloss

posietint Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red 27 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77499). dandelion Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Carmine (CI 75470), Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Alumina, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. high beam Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-21, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.

may contain:
Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]. dandelion Lipgloss Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Trihydroxystearin, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate. [+/- May Contain : CI 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]. Please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.

Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Dandy Perk Me Up Lip & Cheek Kit
  • "Convenient and effective, it made me consider buying the full sized option, especially for the Posie Tint and High Beam." in 50 reviews
  • "It gives you a feel for what Benefit is all about and you get to try their great products without committing to a full size of the product." in 20 reviews
  • "I wanted to try to the posie tint and the highbeam for awhile and figured this set would be a good way to try them both and I get a lip gloss and powder with them so that's a plus!" in 14 reviews
  • "I've been a fan of the Dandelion blush and had wanted to try the Posietint and Highbeam- getting the lipgloss in this was a just a bonus for me :) The Posietint can be applied by itself for a natural look or layered under the Dandelion blush to give your cheeks just a tad more color with staying power." in 9 reviews
  • "I'm quite fair skinned so I chose this kit over the other options that were available because I felt the posietint would be better suited to my skin tone." in 8 reviews
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I ordered this kit as my first endeavor into Benefit cosmetics, mainly wanting to try out "High Beam". The amount of product you get for the cost is an excellent value and I ended up LOVING one of the products that I never would have even thought to try: Posie Tint. Posie Tint gives your lips a healthy, matte pink glow that literally lasts ALL DAY. I really enjoyed the lip gloss included in the set as well. Unfortunately, although I know many poeple love the Dandelion powder, I didn't see much different after using it (possible bc I just got back from a cruise and am tan). I plan on giving it another try once my tan fades. :o) Overall, great buy and great first experience with Benefit!
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This kit is a must for anyone with fair/light skin. I've been a fan of the Dandelion blush and had wanted to try the Posietint and Highbeam- getting the lip gloss in this was a just a bonus for me :) The Posietint can be applied by itself for a natural look or layered under the Dandelion blush to give your cheeks just a tad more color with staying power. And Highbeam is the perfect highlighter as it is not glittery at all. The lip gloss does not have much of a color to it, but has some major shine and glides on like butter! Everything comes in this cute little box that you can take with you on the go for easy touch ups. I wish they had more cute little kits like this!
Emily F.
Ooltewah, TN
I received this as a Christmas gift and I love it! I have fallen in love with highbeam and I will almost definitely repurchase it in the future. Posietint is very pretty as a lip color, but it must be blended quickly. The blush is beautiful and it gives a really pretty flush to fair skin. The lip gloss is also very pretty, but it has a bit of a weird smell. I love that the kit comes with tips for its use and a large mirror. Overall, it is a very good kit.
Silver S.
Where do I begin? First of all, I love Benefit and I own almost all of their products.

I love High Beam and I use this daily because I would consider it a supermodel in a bottle! It's a highlighter with shimmery pink pigments in it and it gives a darling glow.

Posietint gives a natural flush-blush that is absolutely beautiful for both cheek and pout. It's a kiss proof, nuzzle proof stain!

Dandelion is the princess of all of their blush boxes. It's the best perk-me-up finishing powder that warms skin up.

The lip gloss glides on smoothly and has a fresh floral scent. It does not feel caky or thick.
Danielle E.
Sioux Falls, SD
I was excited to try out some Benefit products with this kit, but I was disappointed. I have medium skin with warm beige undertones and 1/2 of the products did not work for me. PROS--The lip gloss is very nice and has a pleasant scent. HighBeam is also nice, also a little difficult to apply and blend naturally. CONS--I was most excited to try Posietint, but I was very disappointed. It immediately stains your cheeks in the pattern you applied it in. It's absolutely impossible to blend. Have not found a way to use this on my cheeks. It would make a nice lipstain, but it's incredibly drying. The Dandelion blush is wayyyyy too light for my skin. It simply doesn't show up. At all. So, beware. It should work on fair skin well, but anyone with warmth to their skin will be disappointed.
Caitlin V.
Rochester, NY
If you are looking to sample some of Benefit's products this is a perfect set. I love the Dandelion blush, I think it gives my fair skin the perfect amount of glow. For me, the Dandelion lip gloss is a miss. It has no pigmentation and it lasts for about 5 minutes before it is completely gone. High Beam is a great highlight, and you will get plenty of uses even out of the mini size-a lot goes a long way. Likewise, Posietint is my favorite Benefit tint, and I like to put it on top of the Dandelion powder for a nice pink flush. Kit is a little pricey for all sample size items though.
Erin W.
Nampa, ID
I received this as a gift from a friend and I absolutely LOVE it! I have very pale skin and this color palette is perfect. The cheek stain is a fun and flirty shade of pink and blends very nicely to give a natural blush. The high beam is a great tool for all over high lighting: cheek bones, under the eyebrow etc. I absolutely love the dandelion lip gloss as well. It is a light formula so it doesn't feel to heavy and globby and your lips and gives you a nice neutral shade. The dandelion blush is a great color for my pale skin. It gives the perfect amount of pigment and blends well to give me a natural looking glow. All in all this is a great color palette that I would recommend.
Cathi L.
Bethlehem, PA
The best pat of the kit for me is the High Beam! This is such an awesome product and I will be purchasing a full size when I complete it. It is a very pretty highlighter which could be used on its own across the tops of the cheekbone, center of forehead, down bridge of nose or you can mix it into your foundation to give you a subtle, allover glow. I like the poise tint on my lips but prefer the benetint more as a blush. the blush and the lip gloss are nice, rosy glow.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great set! I wanted to try to the posie tint and the highbeam for awhile and figured this set would be a good way to try them both and I get a lip gloss and powder with them so that's a plus! Over all I love it the whole set! The lip gloss is smooth and a wonderful color, the powder color is light and natural, the highbeam was everything I was hoping it'd be, and the posie tint is prefect for my skin tone and it's good when I want a cute pink flush that has staying power!
Ashley L.
Wellman, TX
I absolutely adore this benefit kit. It comes with a stain, highlighter, blush and brush, and lip gloss! The stain is well pigmented and looks great on my lips and last for a good amount of time. It can also be used on cheeks which is a bonus! The blush gives you a very subtle brightening pink that looks good on any skin tone. It gives your face a flushed bright eyed look and I use it everyday! I use the highlighter in my t zone, brow bone and the inner parts of my eyes. It gives the right about of brightener and shimmer without looking overdone! I highly recommend this product especially for someone want to try a few different items.
Corinne J.
Chesterfield, VA
What does the "high beam" product do? I bought a kit that included it and as far as I can tell..its like a pearly blush
Danielle S.
Which product do you like better, Posie Tint or High Beam?
Kasey K.
Is this kit still available, and if so, where can you get it? It is super sweet!
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good with sensitive skin?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Do you think is best to buy kits with half size products or full size?