BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Perk up with our “pink-me-ups” for a radiantly pretty look. Our pocket-size lip & cheek kit includes an iconic tint, award-winning cheek color, luscious lip gloss and sexy highlighter so you can add a pop of colour to your look…morning, noon or night.

Set includes:

• posietint poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain
  • high beam luminescent complexion enhancer
  • dandelion a brightening face powder
  • ultra plush dandelion lip gloss

posietint Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red 27 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77499). dandelion Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Carmine (CI 75470), Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Alumina, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. high beam Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-21, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.

may contain:
Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]. dandelion Lipgloss Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Trihydroxystearin, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate. [+/- May Contain : CI 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]. Please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.

Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Dandy Perk Me Up Lip & Cheek Kit
  • "Convenient and effective, it made me consider buying the full sized option, especially for the Posie Tint and High Beam." in 50 reviews
  • "It gives you a feel for what Benefit is all about and you get to try their great products without committing to a full size of the product." in 20 reviews
  • "I wanted to try to the posie tint and the highbeam for awhile and figured this set would be a good way to try them both and I get a lip gloss and powder with them so that's a plus!" in 14 reviews
  • "I've been a fan of the Dandelion blush and had wanted to try the Posietint and Highbeam- getting the lipgloss in this was a just a bonus for me :) The Posietint can be applied by itself for a natural look or layered under the Dandelion blush to give your cheeks just a tad more color with staying power." in 9 reviews
  • "I'm quite fair skinned so I chose this kit over the other options that were available because I felt the posietint would be better suited to my skin tone." in 8 reviews
MELISSA J.
This is a good set to get your glow on. I absolutely used up all these products and as a makeup junkie that rarely happens. As a fair skin person it's one of the few sets that was natural looking without washing me out even more.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
This was one of my first sets from Benefit. I wanted to try multiple products first before deciding which one to buy. I love the scent of this and especially the powder blush and lipgloss. Awesome set to buy!
MariangelDani M.
Estoy super satisfecha con la calidad de todos los productos… Son de textura sofisticada y muy buena duración. Usando de base Benetint y aplicando el rubor Sugarbomb encima sobre mis cachetes la duración del color es impresionante. Se mantiene perfecto por más de 10 horas. El efecto del iluminador diría que está bien, pero es un producto que no compraría en su tamaño original ya que me gustan más los iluminadores en polvo que creo que dan mejores resultados. El gloss es, tal como dice su descripción, delicioso… Huele riquísimo y es un placer llevarlo en los labios. Me gusta porque es bastante pigmentado, con lo cual agrega un color marrón/durazno suave tirando a nude muy bonito.
Gianna S.
This lip and cheek kit it is a great makeup starter for beginners! The highlighter and liquid tint blush are so pigmented and light weight for a "No Makeup look" feel. I love to set my face with the dandelion powder onto the brush included. Lastly, finishing off my look with the dandelion lip gloss pulls everything together!
Airah R.
Stamford, CT
I bought this just to try the brand. It was the first thing I ever bought from the brand so I was happy that it was light, like what I expected it to be. It's not too much. I use the powder blush almost every time I wear makeup. The highlighter is there, its just very subtle, very nice.
Francismar A.
Miami
BENETINT: It is a translucent red ink that can be used as a blush to give cheeks a healthy air or to the lips of a natural pink dye. In particular, I prefer the second option because my skin color not shown too if I use it as blushing. The length of the lips is very good, power natural color but nothing let appearance be using. It is also recommended to apply it underneath some lipstick to prolong the duration of the same.

HIGH BEAM: Another of the emblematic products of the brand. It is a Pearl with pink subtone illuminator. It is ideal for clear skin and, while it is quite pigmented, fades away easily.

ROCKATEUR: It is one of the latest blushes that launched Benefit. Describe it as a rose gold and satin; so it helps to get a delicate glow. I think that not is a tone that is adapted too to the skins dark; It is rather soft and translucent. Last intact around about 3 to 4 hours, then it starts to fade.

ULTRA PLUSH ROCKATEUR: Is a pink gloss Brown with micro glitters gold hardly perceptible. Has a texture light and translucent, very comfortable in use and to anything sticky. The aroma is delicious (as a chewing gum or candy). The duration is the same to any lip gloss.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I adore this kit! The blush is to die for! If you have really pale and fair skin like I do, it is just the perfect shade. It's easy to apply and the brush helps. Totally met my expectations. Almost had a soft shimmer to it. Really great. Would totally recommend to others.
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
I bought this from Sephora a couple of weeks ago because I've always wanted to try High Beam and the various tints that Benefit offers. I'm quite fair skinned so I chose this kit over the other options that were available because I felt the posietint would be better suited to my skin tone. It included the PosieTint, High Beam, Dandelion face powder and Dandelion lip gloss. Plus a small brush and nice little tip sheets on how to apply the product. There is also a small mirror in the top of the box. I already knew it was going to be small and include small sized products so I was not at all disappointed with that. I think it is a cute little kit and the amount of the product that comes with it is more than enough to try out to get an idea on if you want to purchase the full size versions or not. I will definitely be purchasing a full size Posietint. The others I'm not sure yet if I will repurchase but I'm certainly using them while I have them. I've noticed that benefit offers a lot of little gift kits like this and I highly recommend them if you want to try out a product before dishing out full price.
Liz M.
Bridgeport , CT
I wish there was a better grade to give then an A. i absolutely adore this little/big box, its full of my favorite things. first of all, High beam is my FAVORITE product ever, i wear it everyday no matter what, i don't leave the house without that or mascara. i love the shine to it. i have to admit...i was a little scared of the Posie tint at first. i have never used a cheek stain so i had no idea what i was doing, after some practice now its great, its awesome for lips and cheek and the size that comes in this kit it great to bring anywhere. Dandelion powder is so weightless it feels like you have nothing on, along with the perfect glossy lip gloss, you are sure to look amazing. after using this kit i went out and bought full size products of everything i didn't already own. i highly recommend this to everyone!!!
Morgan S.
I really like this set. I had only ever had a sample of Benefit's They're Real! Mascara, so this was my first real trial of Benefit's products. They light blush is great for my pale skin and the High Beam is the first highlighter I've used that is actually lighter than my skin. The lip gloss has a subtle shimmer, and Posietint is a nice pink. I love the reusable, cute packaging. My only issue are the applicators. I'm not a fan of the nail polish-like brushes that come with High Beam and Posietint, and the Dandelion Blush applicator is VERY cheap and streaky. Since I own other brushes, this isn't an enormous issue to me, but someone who is just beginning to invest in higher-end makeup may be very disappointed with the lacking brushes included in this set. You do get a decent amount for the price, though!
Corinne J.
Chesterfield, VA
What does the "high beam" product do? I bought a kit that included it and as far as I can tell..its like a pearly blush
Danielle S.
Which product do you like better, Posie Tint or High Beam?
Kasey K.
Is this kit still available, and if so, where can you get it? It is super sweet!
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good with sensitive skin?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Do you think is best to buy kits with half size products or full size?