Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Which product do you like better, Posie Tint or High Beam?
member-e2d09997a
member-e2d09997a
2 years, 6 months ago
I personally like the high beam better. I feel it gives a better finish.
Luciana W.
Posie Tint!
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
4 years, 6 months ago
I love Posie Tint. I think it gives cheeks the best pinky color ever. Looks natural...but also looks young and fresh with a hint of dewey. However....that being said High Beam is amazing as well. If you could only buy one I say Posie Tint but if you could swing both. You will use them both for sure. They are must haves in your beauty kit.
Kirby J.
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
Posie tint is great because its a subtle look on your cheeks and a very innocent feminine look for your lips. the perfect disguise ;) lol
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Huntersville, NC
I prefer High Beam
Karissa O.
Karissa O.
Greenwood, SC
4 years, 7 months ago
They're both fabulous. high beam does wonders on perking up ones skin, and posie tint can be used on your lips or cheeks, making it versatile
Amy N.
Amy N.
APO, AE
4 years, 8 months ago
They are two totally different products. I would choose the tint because you can use it for many things.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Waller, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
High beam!
aly d.
aly d.
4 years, 10 months ago
Posie tint! its a more versitile product
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Naperville, IL
4 years, 10 months ago
High beam! I am fair-skinned and use this EVERYDAY over their coralista blush (which has lasted me a few years). Gorgeous and looks naturally.
Annika B.
Annika B.
4 years, 10 months ago
Definitely high beam, just because I'm not a huge fan of posie tint. I do like the benetint though!