Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Cheeky! Value Set uploaded by Haley M.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Cosmetics feelin' cheeky! value set Beauty Gifts & Value Sets

Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
I purchased this set from a Benefit vending machine in the airport. I was not too impressed with any of these products. I'm not too big on liquid blushes or highlighters so maybe that's why I didn't love these. I ended up reselling these and the girl who purchased them loved them. I wouldn't recommend them but if you're into liquid highlights and blushes give it a try!
Sarah H.
The colors are pretty; however, it doesn't last all day. The highlighter is better than the stains as far as staying power. The containers are tiny too. It a good deal to try them out but I wouldn't buy them again.
Christine C.
I regularly buy this combo whenever I run out of these products. I love all three, but the full size bottles are WAY too big for me to get make a significant dent this them. These are the perfect size and price for me, since with all of these, a little goes a long way. Posietint leaves a beautiful, glossy soft pink color to my lips but it's too pink for my cheeks. High Beam is a beautiful highlighter with a pinkish white hue. Benetint gives a very natural flush of color on the cheeks when used lightly, and I love the way it stains my lips. I always wait for it to set and then wear lip balm over it to prevent my lips from drying.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
I love this set! At first I was skeptical of how often I would use the 'bene'tint but it gives lips a beautiful natural rose color! It's also great to use if you plan on using red lipstick over it! I think 'high'beam is an excellent highlighter for those with fair skin! 'Posie'tint is great for a natural flush! Great for that 'no makeup' look!
Rachel L.
really don't like the stains and the high beam is the only thing i really used but once i got my becca high lighter it was such a difference. the high beam applies badly not like a powder definitely buy a powder instead don't waste your money
Mollee R.
Lancaster, OH
I love all three but my favorite was the high beam I never wore highlighters till I tried this product and I loved it.
Caitlin H.
Portsmouth
100% my favourite is the highlighter, lasts all night long has such a strong pigment and shines in the sun like no other, easy to blend. The lip tint is subtle but cute and applies really easily and stays put all evening!
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Saw this while checking out at ulta. Like what even is this set?
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
How exactly do these products work? Are they easy to use or difficult?