Benefit Cosmetics Fakeup Hydrating Crease-control Concealer

Benefit fakeup hydrating crease-control concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

I Thought this product was discontinued?
How good is this ?
what’s the best powder to set this with (no flashback) or is it ok on its own
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Fakeup Hydrating Crease-control Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“i am obsessed with this concealer! it's so hydrating under the eyes, and doesn't crease (that's why i love this product so much!) it's quite expensive but it's one of the best concealers i have ever tried! the colors sometimes don't match, which isn't ideal for paler skin. ” in 138 reviews
“this concealer is great for covering up dark circles, blemishes, and for a natural look but it sometimes doesn't blend as well as i would wish. it does keep the areas i apply it to hydrated and refreshed.” in 104 reviews
“...keeps everything in place. at times, i set the concealer with a little powder. one thing though, is the fact that it is a bit sheer upon the first application. you can apply multiple strokes in order to achieve the desired coverage. &nbsp;<br>the thing i love about fake up is the fact that it keeps the eye area hydrated for hours. you can actually see the effect of the moisture- from the moment you apply the concealer in the morning (8 am) to the time you return home (6 pm), the eye area looks and feels moisturized.&nbsp;” in 35 reviews
“this is such an amazing concealer for dry skin ! it goes on so smoothly and is easy to use with its similar to lipstick application stick . its awesome for touch ups , i would re purchase this again for sure , they don't come in many shades but over all it doesn't crease and its good for dry skin . if you have oily skin i wouldn't use this product , ” in 28 reviews
“However, if your older and have wrinkles and fine lines, I HIGHLY recommend this product because it's so moisturizing that it doesn't crease.” in 7 reviews
The Benefit Fake up is the perfect concealer for a no makeup day or a rally natural day.  It's easy to blend and looks very natural on the skin.  However, the coverage is more of a light to medium coverage so don't expect it to give you a flawless face.  I have oily skin and found that this product doesn't break me out or cake up.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Lynnwood , WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This one was good for those summer days and no makeup makeup look and makeup in a hurry kinda thing, very easy blendable but it definitely creased on me .... I tried to work with this many many times, tried during winter too, tried outdoor, indoors, without setting and with setting powder... it creased on me whatsoever. So won’t be purchasing again but yes may be teens with no lines, it may work.
Dry / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
I love using this product to cover up dark circles under my eyes! It goes on evenly and does not draw attention that there is makeup under my eyes but also does a good job in covering up dark spots. I use this product every day and definitely will be purchasing again!
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Mapleton, MN
The extra moisturizing outer layer Is a wonderful tool to combat any dryness, so concealer goes on smoothly. The concealer is lasting and resists creasing and caking in dry spots. A con, if any is that there's not a lot of the product- even though the tube is great for application.
West Orange, NJ
This is everything! The concealer does its job but the thing that sets it apart is the moisturizing properties. So often I would use a concealer but the dry flaked skin around a pimple would give me away - this solves that problem and then some!
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Lincoln, NE
This concealer is pretty good for those with dry undereye areas. It doesn't settle in the creases and helps to hydrate and diminish the look of fine lines. However, the coverage leaves a little to be desired- my dark circles were pretty visible.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Puffiness
Bexley, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. When I’m using very little makeup this is a good concealer. It covers any darkness under the eyes or any redness on my face. It goes on very smooth and hydrates the skin around it. It blends in well to the skin and light products underneath. It’s not good for contouring or with a full coverage foundation, but for a light makeup look this is your product.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
San Antonio, TX
LOVE this concealer, it feels so nice and moisturizing. It blends very well and covers dark circles like no other product I've tried! Would buy again! It's best for using underneath the eyes. It's an overall fantastic product!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Savannah, GA
Benefit Cosmetics Fakeup Hydrating Crease-control Concealer uploaded by Hannah K.
The coverage is amazing but it's a little bit too oily for my skin. You can see from the texture that it's a little bit oily. Although, it's super easy to apply and last longer than the others that I know. The product would be perfect if it wasn't oily. Thus, I still love this product.
Philadelphia, PA
Almost TOO hydrating. I used to LOVE this product (I got it as a free sample from Sephora/Ulta a few years ago), but as time went on while I was using it, it would leave my face completely oily. I used it only under my eyes, and at the end of the day I looked like I was crying because of how moist it left my face.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pickerington , OH
2 years ago
Benefit Cosmetics Fakeup Hydrating Crease-control Concealer - I'm worried that the "hydrating" part will mix badly with my oily skin... Has anyone had any problems? And did this actually help with creases?