BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit fakeup hydrating crease-control concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Do you think this is the best concealer for dry skin?3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Erase Paste? I typically use Erase Paste...3 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Fakeup Hydrating Crease-Control Concealer
  • "I AM in love with this concealer stick I purchased three of them just because I don't want to run out I get the light color and it works perfectly to conceal dark circles and I also use it as a highlight" in 26 reviews
  • "I'm guilty of using concealer as an all over foundation and i feel like this product is perfect on my dry skin days and it moisturizes and feels really nice" in 9 reviews
  • "However, if your older and have wrinkles and fine lines, I HIGHLY recommend this product because it's so moisturizing that it doesn't crease." in 7 reviews
  • "This really works well for the under-eye area where you usually get creasing as well as dry, red areas." in 5 reviews
Izy H.
Torrance
Review for: Medium 02 more...
Oh gosh darnit! I really really wanted to love this product due to my love for Benefit, but sigh...so dissapointed. Well, let's start with the pros...This is definetely a moisturizing product as it boasts and it glides on like butter. Here are the cons..I have greasy skin and greasy eyelids/eyearea and this product creased big time on me despite it saying it wouldn't. I also have sensitive eyes and this product made my eyes feel very tired and even made them sting a little and water up. I tried it multiple times and same results.
The only reason I'm giving it 2 stars is b/c you can use it as a regular "skin" concealer. I fell on my face once (drunk lol) and was left with a fugly bruise on my left side of my face. I gooped this on and wa-la! covered up my face bruise! So it has good coverage. Shame it doesn't work for my dark circles.
Ashley O.
I really like this! This was the first thing I ever tried from Benefit, I definitely like the erase paste and boing better, I think it does a better job of coverage, but if you’re looking for a lighter coverage, I’d recommend this one! Super hydrating and doesn’t crease like other concealers!
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love how hydrating this is under my eyes. It’s so quick and easy to apply, but the coverage doesn’t do much for my under eye. There is still something about it that I like though. I would probably continue to repurchase as it’s quick for on the go.. I would recommend.
Lindsy R.
Not going to buy this again. There’s more hydrating product in this tube than the concealer itself. I thought it would work well for me, because concealer tend to crease in my under eyes, but I had to pretty much try and apply a ton of it just to get some color out of it and its not good for my budget.
Michaela K.
Carlisle, PA
I love putting this on my eyes as a primer. Really helps my shadows not crease half way through the day. It’s colorless so there’s no worry about blending it. It’s no cakey, or heavy. So it’s not uncomfortable to wear under other products.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
Review for: Light 01 more...
I don't like this product and I don't understand the need for it. It doesn't give enough coverage to actually hide anything and doesn't give enough moisture to be a moisturizer. I won't be buying this again because I just don't understand it.
Allison M.
Review for: Deep 03 more...
I am so happy I grabbed this product!  I put it on in the morning before I run to the gym and it gives me a nice little refreshed look!  I also put this on mid-day and it gives my tired eyes a little wake up!
Cassie B.
San Diego
I was excited to try this because I am very dry skinned. I loved the idea of the hydrating portion of this concealer! However it just made my undereyes look too greasy and didn't provide much coverage.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
This is an okay concealer. I thought the colored center and nutrients in the outside was a cool concept but upon using it, it just felt gimmicky and not very effective. Lots of people enjoy this concealer so it might be great for someone else, but for me none of the shades really worked and the color I did end up picking kind of slide down my face.
Brittany S.
Boise, ID
Funny enough, this was one of my first concealer purchases ever! (I know, I was late to the game haha) Still love this stuff, don't love the price. I totally would rebuy even tho it's spendy... It's that good!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I just bought this today. Do you apply it straight from the stick or use a brush?
Caeli D.
I have extremely dark under eye circles. Does anyone else have problems with this creasing/settling?
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
What is your favorite under eye concealer?
Raegan K.
Myrtle Beach , SC
What is the coverage like? Is it caky and thick? How long does it stay on?
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this concealer look cakey ? Does it blend well ?