Benefit Cosmetics eyecon - eye cream concealer uploaded by Pia G.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #8 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Geneva B.
Longwood, FL
If you have ever used benefit, you know! Their stuff is pretty fantastic. I love their concealer and mascara the best. Their products lightweight. They are on the pricier side but if you are able to spend the extra cash, I would splurge on it.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Up until this year, I had never really used an eye cream.  I tried a few different ones, but this is the one that I use most.  I love the results, and the price is pretty standard (totally worth the extra dollars to buy a "real" brand like this one).  Im almost out of the bottle i have, and i do intend to buy it again!
Alivia S.
Evansville
Omg this concealer is too die for! This is my all time favorite concealer ever! I've only bought this once because it has lasted me for such a long time due to the amazing coverage so you only have to you a tiny bit at a time!!  The smell of this concealer is amazing too! A lot of concealers I have bought before have a weird chemical smell but this has a natural soft smell to it! 10/10 amazing product! Well done
Laney O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ just purchased this recently from Amazon, and I’m so impressed with it! It took the dark circles away from my eyes. It comes in the best container, it’s a perfect size. I️ saw almost instant improvement.
Luz K.
Casas Adobes
Beauty Junkie Expert
im love it everything in this eye cream. this product is good I like the instructions are very clear the package is fine the smell is good does not smell weird when you apply it on your face it feels soft your skin has no perfume and the price is good for the quality of the product im use for 3 moths already is goo
Julie F.
Fairfield
I love what this brand stands for. I also enjoyed using their eye cream for the coverage and long lasting wear. I found this product at Ulta Beauty and I agree that is was well worth the price. The only improvement I recommend is to make this product more hypoallergenic and non irritating for sensitive skin users.
Alexis C.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye cream concealer. I have bad under eyes and this helps me so much to cover what I need to cover. I love how it comes in a jar and is easy to apply. I use this every time I apply my makeup or when i don’t want to do my makeup but don’t want to look like I just woke up. Its amazing for any occasion.
Amber W.
Aspen
This product made a difference in my under eye appearance, however it didn't do as well as I thought it would. I still had noticeably dark under eyes. The packaging was very cute, but it was also fairly expensive for a small amount. I would probably not buy it again but will use it until it is gone!
Natalie W.
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love benefit!!  This product is fairly inexpensive but I would definitely start with the smaller version to test the product for yourself. Concealer is so important in my personal make up routine so when I find something I like I try to stick to it. This one didn't disappoint and I will buy again.
Caly C.
Eugene
I would definitely buy this again this product is so good it made my under eye circles go away with him to use uses I love this product so much that I have a giant power that it is very sick and it kind of doesn't go on the best kind of have to really Rob for a long time for it so can I come
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
FINE Lines!? Does it help at all?