Benefit Cosmetics Eyecon - Eye Cream Concealer

I have puff under the eyes. What is the best concealer to hide it?
Benefit Cosmetics Eyecon - Eye Cream Concealer ? Will this work well on really dark undereye circles?
How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Eyecon - Eye Cream Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
I didn’t really like this if I am being honest with u it it felt very greasy and didn’t do anything except made around my eyes dry. The price was quite good though but I won’t be using this again any time soon.
Bangalore
I had originally used Ulta's Professional Eye Brightening Cream for they no longer sell it. So I had been on the hunt for a dark circle treatment. I have some dark circles but not very dark, I think Ulta's cream helped a lot. This is a small jar, it's about 1oz. and has a greyish tint to it and goes on clear and has an oily effect afterwards. I apply at night before going to bed and in the morning before I apply my foundation. I will be using it for a couple of weeks and see how it leaves my skin. The oiliness do go away by the morning.
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Sensitivity
Marrakech
I bought this to get rid of my under circles which aren't extremely noticeable but ill like to get rid of them before they are get darker. It does soften my under eye area but it does not get rid of the my under eye circles as much as ill like it to. But it does soften and hydrate my skin because my under eye skin is so sensitive and thin.
Really smooth light feel and after a using it a few times I felt my eye are looked alot fresher and vibrant. Lovely smell and made my eyes feel really fresh. Highly recommended for those tired heavy feeling eyes. Thumbs up from me
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines
Minneapolis, MN
Up until this year, I had never really used an eye cream.  I tried a few different ones, but this is the one that I use most.  I love the results, and the price is pretty standard (totally worth the extra dollars to buy a "real" brand like this one).  Im almost out of the bottle i have, and i do intend to buy it again!
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
I’m going to be completely honest I cannot say much about this as I didn’t see any difference with this at all but then again my eye area is not my problem area I received as a gift so I used it...but maybe someone with a problem eye area will see a difference 😊
Balby, Doncaster
Really refreshing eye cream, cute packaging as always with benefit. Not a strong scent which is my preference for the delicate skin around the eyes. My only concern is the amount of product you get for the price.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
This is one of my favourite concealer on my eyes, it gives shine look but when you make blending it is doing as a primer so hard, and it's smoothly and effective with me, and it keeps eye shadow steady for longer time. This the first time I have been used it. And I will buy again، even though it is expensive. Benefit Cosmetics Eyecon - Eye Cream Concealer
Combination / Acne, Sensitivity, Scarring
Lakeville , NS
I absolutely loved this eye cream but can't seem to find it anywhere to be able to replace it :( My guess is that it has been discontinued and replaced with the  "It's Potent! Eye Cream" which is good, but this new product doesn't seem to measure up to the original EyeCon Eye Cream in my opinion.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
County Durham, Bishop Auckland
Benefit just hits it right in the spot, I have used the pore control too ! This worked well especially underneath the foundation, it's pretty pricey along with most of their products so I wouldn't be able to keep buying it sadly. I'm a repeat user of benefit but I try different products each time. I would always recommend them for their primers and skin care!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...