Benefit Cosmetics Eyecon - Eye Cream Concealer uploaded by Pia G.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #75 in Concealer

Alexandria W.
It helped with my dark circles from working a lot, the packaging was good, not bad, I would recommend to others if trying to cover up bags under your eyes, it’s long lasting because you don’t need to use a lot for it to cover what you need, I’d buy this product again.
shelby d.
Nashville
Benefit cosmetics is my kryptonite so any products I use or think about using is a great decision. This concealer is very high coverage and thick so a little bit goes a long way and I really like that this product isn’t used up quickly.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Up until this year, I had never really used an eye cream.  I tried a few different ones, but this is the one that I use most.  I love the results, and the price is pretty standard (totally worth the extra dollars to buy a "real" brand like this one).  Im almost out of the bottle i have, and i do intend to buy it again!
Rosa D.
Bakersfield
I absolutely love it. I have this skin that I think is dry and I like how it levees my skin. I live this works like it should. I also think it’s worth it price. I definitely recommend to try this out and see for yourself. Hope this works out for you.
Jackie J.
I like this product very well. I use it for light coverage. It doesn’t really cover a lot. I repeatedly use it when I go for more of a naturalized look. It didn’t really meet my expectations but I know some love it.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This was a great invention. Eye cream and concealer in one saves on just one extra step of the day when applying my makeup. It is a little pricey but you barely have to use any so it will last a long way.
Callie A.
South Shore, KY
This eye concealer has a nice texture and applies smoothly. It covers all veins or dark spots that may appear on your eye lids regularly. I bought this product at my local Sephora. Highly recommend!
Luz K.
Casas Adobes
im love it everything in this eye cream. this product is good I like the instructions are very clear the package is fine the smell is good does not smell weird when you apply it on your face it feels soft your skin has no perfume and the price is good for the quality of the product im use for 3 moths already is goo
Alexis C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this eye cream concealer. I have bad under eyes and this helps me so much to cover what I need to cover. I love how it comes in a jar and is easy to apply. I use this every time I apply my makeup or when i don’t want to do my makeup but don’t want to look like I just woke up. Its amazing for any occasion.
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
This is not my favorite product. I do not recommend this. There are SO MANY Better options out there. Benefit needs to stick to eye brows and mascara and blush lol
Samantha M.
Woodbridge , ON
I have extremely dark circles under my eyes and i've been looking for a product to fix that and to cover up the darkness. Would you recommend this?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
FINE Lines!? Does it help at all?
Melissa K.
Charleston WV
Would this free sample help with my dark circles I need something to cover them up bad
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?