BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This pink perk-me-up brightens your eyes and your spirits in a single stroke. Apply it to the inner & outer corners of each eye and blend for a wide-awake look.

• Perfect for all skintones
  • Wear solo or with makeup
  • Apply on-the-go

Petrolatum, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Isopropyl Palmitate, Mica, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyl Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Stearyl Heptanoate, Polyethylene, Stearyl Caprylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Bht, Manganese Violet (Ci77742).

Buy on Sephora
  • "benefit cosmetics eye bright pencil is a complete facial highlighter. you can use it to high light your brow bone and brighten your inner eyes. lining your lower waterline with the eye bright makes you look much more awake and refreshed. i recommend this as a face highlighter blended under your regular foundation for natural looking highlight." in 8 reviews
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
I bought this product on a whim at Nordstrom. I struggle with dark circles and red eyes, and I'll try anything to make my eyes look brighter and less sleepy. This product helps immensely! I use it to line my bottom lid and corners of my eye. I instantly look more awake! My one complaint is that it doesn't last long, even with setting spray.
Sage H.
Brookline, MA
I love using this on my inner corner for a wide awake look for the day time. Sometimes I don't like having a glittery inner corner during the day since it can be heavy, but this product is amazing! It's so easy to blend & use for a quick solution in the morning after a long night. It goes on so smoothly & creamy but it dries to almost a powder. Highly recommend for a busy bee!
Kim A.
Canton, MI
An underwhelming product to say the least, but it’s a nice color, and does what it claims to. The undertone works for a light complexion, no surprised benefit isn’t exactly the most universal line. It’s a fine product. Benefit Cosmetics Eye Bright
Sarah W.
Benton
THIS STUFF!! So great! Makes you look more awake and ready to conquer the day! It’s like an espresso shot on your eyes! It lasts all day long with no moving around or color changing. Highly recommend this!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Camille F.
Studio City, CA
Always a must before I leave the house after not sleeping much. I do my waterline and the inside corner of my eye with this and it helps make you look more awake and have brighter eyes. It’s a good buy because I’ve had mine for ages and I’m still not showing signs of getting to the halfway mark. Definitely recommend.
Nubia M.
McFarland
Este lapos me encanta es un delineador que se apluca por dentro de el ojo se los recomiento a las persona que tienen ojo pequeño les resalta la mirada y agranda el ojo
Srinidhi Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Shelby K.
Torrington , CT
I use this on the outer corner of my eyes when I'm going for a minimal makeup look to make it look like I'm more awake. The coverage is pretty sheer,so you can build it up a bit. I use it under or over foundation and love it!
Shelby M.
Westerville , OH
This is usually around $20. It's annoying to sharpen and sinks into lines. I actually found a brand at target I love for $5 instead so I ditched this expensive one.
Sandie P.
I've had my "eye" on this for a while. Does anybody recommend it?
Ann K.
Is this worth the price?
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Does this really work as described?
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
Anyone else like using your fingers instead of a brush?
Ann M.
Gainesville, FL
Where do you apply this?