Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste Concealer

Benefit Erase Paste Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Do you recommend this?
What do you think about cut crease?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste Concealer!
Product Highlights
“erase paste works great for hiding those dark circles that sleep deprived mom's get. a little goes a long way so it is well worth the price.” in 371 reviews
“my go to concealer for dark circles! blends easily and doesn't crease as long as you set it with a powder. a little goes a long way- it can look cakey if you use too much. the scoop that comes with it is a waste of time, just use a concealer brush” in 121 reviews
“Erase Paste is supposed to get rid of the darkest parts of your dark circles underneath your normal flesh toned concealer.” in 68 reviews
“This concealer is great! Its creamy, full coverage, and blendable. Its enough to cover up the hefty bags under my eyes! Love!” in 61 reviews
“i love this stuff! my only reason for not giving 5 stars is that it can be kind of oily, if you have oily skin i don't suggest it. and a big tip for under eye is to set it with power as soon as you put it on. but the coverage is fantastic and a little bit goes a long way ” in 46 reviews
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Fair
This concealer always impresses me at first, because it covers up dark circles incredibly. However, it never fails that my mascara is smudge under my eye after a day of wear everytime. I know it's not the mascara because I change up my mascara all the time. I wish this didn't happen and always keep wearing it just hoping that it won't smudge because it covers so well, but I always end up with black under my eyes unfortunately.
Dry, Mature / Blackheads, Dryness, Dark Circles
RED HOOK, NY
Review for: Fair
I've been using Erase Paste for probably about ten years and it's the best concealer i've ever used. great color, nice and creamy, great coverage but both buildable and spreadable. has worked well with every foundation i've ever used and in a pinch has worked on its own, too.
Dry / Large Pores, Redness
Hesperia
Review for: Fair
This is 1000% the best concealer I have ever used. I love this and always replace it right away. It’s amazing at covering up fine lines, scars, dark circles, high pigmentation, and uneven skin tone. This is a true makeup staple. I’ve been told I looked younger when I wear this.
Houston
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fair
This product takes the red out of the surrounding eye area. It will even your skin tones especially around the sensitive eye area. It spreads nicely, evenly, no streaking. You don’t need much, a great brightener for the entire eye area.
Mature, Normal / Fine Lines, Aging, Dark Spots
Homewood, AL
Review for: Fair
I have dark circles that I have gotten from my parents and this is the only concealer I use as a corrector that cancels out the deep set blue, & purple in my eyes before I put on another concealer! It’s magic and I can’t live without it. It’s not too heavy or thick. I don’t use but very little and it works like a dream. I have tried so many different concealers because Im always looking for that miracle product but this one is always the one I grab for! I use it on days I need to run out to a store with no makeup and it cover my dark circle without looking like I have makeup on. It last forever and it’s a wonderful product!!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
SOUDERTON, PA
Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste Concealer uploaded by dee M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This kinda reminds me of the cc corrector from tarte but u get alot more, it's like a salmon color really nice for dark circles an for any skintone. I dont use this alone I like to spot conceal under my eyes if I'm tired and then go over with a natural concealer.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Sensitivity
Murray
Review for: Fair
It’s a decent concealer. I usually use it for cut creases since it’s a paste as opposed to liquid. I have trouble using it as under eye concealer simply because of how thick it is.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Fair
One of my favorite under eye concealers! I love the color and the texture , it covers up dark circles majorly. The packaging is a little difficult, it’s in a little tub and comes with a scoop, but it’s definitely worth every penny.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Redlands, CA
Review for: Fair
This was my go to concealer but I think Benefit is phasing it out for the Bo-ing Brightening concealer. The light color blends perfectly if you have peach undertones. I use to for under eye and blemishes.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Redness
Fairfield
Review for: Fair
Extremely creamy. Covers almost all spots, and is great under the eye. Its very thick, so use a light hand. I do not recommend to people with oily skin. It lasts pretty well for how creamy it is. Does not settle into fine lines. I would buy again.

124 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste Concealer I heard that they have changed the formula on this and it is not as good as it used to be. Anyone buy it recently? If it isn’t as good as the old formula please send recommendations for a new undereye concealer please 🙂
Jessica S. • a year ago
I was afraid of that. Anything different you would recommend that is similar? Thank you!