BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

BOi-ing Concealer Kit Hides Every Little Problem. Whether You Want To Cover Up, Airbrush, Brighten Or Hydrate, These 4 Boi-ing Concealers Have The “correct” Answer To All Your Concealing Dilemmas. Comes Complete With An Adorable Zip-close, Pencil-inspired Case.

4 Concealers In 1 Kit
Coverage Ranges From Sheer To Medium To Full
Includes Portable Makeup Case
Available In 2 Shades

Kit Contains:

New Boi-ing Airbrush Sheer-to-medium Coverage Concealer Fun Size | 1.6 G Net Wt. 0.05 Oz. • Boi-ing Industrial Strength Full Coverage Concealer Fun Size | 1.3 G Net Wt. 0.04 Oz. • Boi-ing Hydrating Sheer Coverage, Lightweight Concealer Fun Size | 1.4 G Net Wt. 0.05 Oz. • Boi-ing Brightening Full Coverage, Color-correcting Concealerfun Size | 1.5 G Net Wt. 0.05 Oz. •

Boi-ing Airbrush Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Talc, Bis-stearyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11147/A

Boi-ing Industral Strength Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Silica, Kaolin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Nylon-12, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11168/A

Boi-ing Hydrate Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Nylon-12, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexyl Myristate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hexyldecanol, Butylene Glycol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Bht, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 07306/A

Boi-ing Brightening Ingredients: Petrolatum, Lanolin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Palmitic Acid, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11376/A

Buy on Sephora
  • "i find this kit extremely cute! it has 4 different concealers with different coverage: - airbrush concealer (medium coverage) - industrial strength (full) - hydrating (sheer) had eye gel and concealer in 1 - brightening (full) it's color correcting for dark circles and a cute case that you can use as a makeup bag or a case for brushes (second way is the way i prefer) i love that you can try all of them but i find it's a bit overpriced for the amount of product that you get." in 8 reviews
Keitra W.
College Park , GA
Review for: Shade 2 (light-medium) more...
Though I should've gotten #3 instead, most of these concealer are pretty good. This is a nice little set to buy if you want to try out Benefit concealers. Each concealer has a different purpose. I love to use the Hydrating concealer for under my eyes and around my nose because the formula is soooo moisturizing. The brightening concealer has a peach tone to combat dark circles (I recommend using this user foundation only). The airbrush concealer gives a soft pore less finish. The industrial strength concealer is mehh. Hard to blend in.

If you can't decide which concealer is right for you, I suggest buying this first. The products are teeny tiny, but are enough to give you a good idea of which full size product you should purchase.

Ps. Packaging is cute. Comes with a cute little pencil shaped makeup case.
Chloe W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Shade 1 (light) more...
This was a good kit to buy to really test and try out all of the boiing concealers. It was kind of hard to apply most of them because of my nails and how small the container is and you can’t really fit a brush in them. All of them generally covered up blemishes pretty well, but one of them (I believe it was the industrial one) dried out my skin some and caused some problems there. Other than that it was great though!
Erica M.
Review for: Shade 1 (light) more...
I bought this because of the packaging. I'm a teacher and this is right up my ally. I haven't tried any of the concealers from benefit until I bought this. They work great and are extremely full coverage! The pencil case I keep on my desk at work.
Hailey B.
Deer Park, NY
Review for: Shade 2 (light-medium) more...
I love that for $26.00 you get all 4 concealers to try, which is the price of one full size concealer (which I probably wouldn't use all of it anyway). They all have different functions as well, one is great for under the eyes, one is great for redness, one works well for those harder to conceal acne spots. This was a great find. The reason I won't give it 5 stars is they only make this kit in one color, which works well for me, but not for other skin tones.
emmakate m.
Review for: Shade 1 (light) more...
Love this! The pencil case is super cute, and the minis are a great way to dive into benefit. FOREWARNING: ALL OF THE CONCEALERS ARE MINIS. The formulas are great and I keep the industrial strength formula in my purse for on the go touch ups. Love these concealers!
Olivia J.
Review for: Shade 2 (light-medium) more...
This is the best concealer out there! It applies so smoothly and isn’t sticky! It doesn’t settle into my eye lines and it’s full coverage! The packaging is so cute and the price is amazing. I would recommend to everybody!
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Shade 1 (light) more...
This little pencil case concealer set from Benefit is so cute. I always liked the Boing concealers and this was a good way to try out all the new formulas. They are creamy and provide good coverage. They blend well.
Amanda S.
Holliday
Review for: Shade 1 (light) more...
I've said it before and I'll say it again I buy a ton of products just because I adore the packaging and this one was no exception. I also happen to really love 3 of the 4 concealers in this set including the airbrush, brightening and hydrating stick. The industrial was just too thick for me and settled into fine lines even with the use of my holy grail Benefit primer.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Shade 1 (light) more...
I already knew I loved the Hydrating concealer and the Industrial concealer, and I loved the cute pencil case, so getting this set was a no-brainer... I was excited to try out the two new concealers and I had a 20% off coupon at Ulta, so this kit was a great deal. I was first disappointed when I opened the case because the concealers wee smaller than I thought they would be, but after using all of them a few times, I can honestly say that you only need a tiny bit and they deliver major results. So these deluxe sizes will last me quite some time. Now, as for each of the concealers themselves:

Hydrating concealer: Perfect for those light makeup days and super hydrating (sometimes, I skip eye cream and just use this instead). Blends and applies easily, and good for dry skin.

Industrial concealer: Full coverage and requires a little more work to blend. I like this best for a full face of makeup because the coverage doesn't suffer when you add foundation to the mix. Perfect for all blemishes and dark spots.

Airbrush concealer: My new favorite everyday concealer! Completely blurs all imperfections and blends perfectly, so you look like you have a gorgeously smooth blemish-free complexion without looking like you have makeup on! Not cakey at all, and lasts all day without a primer or setting spray/powder. If you only buy one concealer from the new collection, buy this one!

Brightening concealer: Wonderful for undereye dark circles or any other dark spots on your face. Slightly orange tint to it, but blends out well and isn't noticeable. Needs a setting powder, or else it will settle into fine lines. I enjoy using this on light makeup days to combat my apparent lack of sleep given away by my dark puffy eyes.

The case itself is super cute and as wonderful as all of the concealers are, I would definitely recommend getting this set before it sells out for good! It can be purchased at Ulta, Sephora, or the Benefit website.
chris w.
indanaplois
Review for: Shade 1 (light) more...
I really enjoyed this product because it gave me four different options of what I wanted to use under my eyes or if I wanted to do a cut crease. Some of them have buildable coverage and look beautiful along with some powder. Most of them are medium to full coverage, and in packaging is literally everything. And the make up bag is nice too I would recommend
Shauna A.
Williamsburg, VA
I just got this set in the mail. Everything seems kind of the same to me. Does anyone know which product I should use for what? If that even makes sense...haha😅 ??
Purple d.
Is this worth the price? I have acne prone skin and I’m on the hunt for a concealer I can use on an everyday basis that doesn’t need extra coverage from foundation.
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
I ordered this online from Sephora and the case was broken when it arrived 😣 I can't reach the products and just wondered if it's actually worth it to get another one or if I should just return it?