Benefit Cosmetics Dual Pencil Sharpener uploaded by Svetlana M.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #15 in Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners

Sharpen your pencils, to the perfect point with our dual pencil sharpener. It's twice as nice!

• Fits thick or thin pencils
  • Includes special adaptor for high brow (Jacqueline double checking)
  • Ensures precise makeup application

Benefit Cosmetics Dual Pencil Sharpener
  • "A must for every makeup collection!!! Dual sharpeners are lifesavers for your pencils that come in different sizes. I love the bigger size, I found its the only one that fits one of NARS lipstick pencils. " in 3 reviews
Normesha W.
It's a pencil sharpener. Definitely a step up from one you'd get from the dollar store. I've had this one for about a year. And it hasn't dulled on me. Or given me any issues. I would probably buy it again just for the sheer fact it's lasted this long. And I haven't lost it.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
The first and only sharpener I've ever tried because after I tried it, I didn't need anything else. Does everything a sharpener should do and it's very well packaged at a reasonable price point. I use it to sharpen my lip pencil and eyebrow pencil. The dual option is very convenient for cosmetic pencils that are of different sizes. Great product!
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
I love Benefits sharpener highly recommend owning one. It doesn't break like most easy to clean & I love u can sharpen big & small pencils & don't have to waste product because they are so sharp they get it with barely turning
Sam S.
I've never known a pencil sharpener to not work, so this one was great! It was affordable and super easy to use. I always wish pencil sharpeners came with a little tray to catch the shavings.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
Mine is pink, but this is the best makeup sharpener out there. Makeup pencils come in so many different sizes, and the does a good job of accommodating them with the two holes and removable placeholder thing. I also like how it has the little stick to remove the shaving, which can get all over your hands otherwise.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
This sharper is ok in my opinion. It is good for eyeliners and lip liners. However, not good for the thicker brands for example NYX eyeliner or lip liner. They do not fit on the bigger side as they are supposed too! It is not very valuable if you need it to sharpen thick pencils.
Marina M.
Brookfield, WI
This is the only pencil sharpener I've purchased that has worked to sharpen my cosmetic pencils. It met my expectations and went above them with how nice it is. Save yourself the money you'll waste on cheaper sharpeners and just get this one instead. It's worth it!
Ruby C.
Bakersfield , CA
I've purchased many dual sharpeners but they never really did the job correctly. I found that they actually broke my pencils and this one is great! Love the piece that you can unattached. I would recommend it to others, plus the price is great
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA
Love, love, love....this makeup pencil sharpener! It is so sharp and durable! I've had mine for over a year and it never disappoints me. My lip liners always come out looking brand new after a use of it!
Christie L.
Laura N.
Whats the biggest benefit of this sharpener over any other ones you've tried? Is it worth the money?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?