BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit dream screen SPF 45 invisible silkymatte sunscreen Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Karen C.
Miami
I first bought this product on a whim, I was never a person who actually remembered that your face also needs hydration and moisturizer.  Macy's was having a sale so I checked out the Benefit counter.  One the sales associate was amazing and gave me a sample.  The sample of course lasted nothing because I loved the product so much I used it everyday. I had to go back and get more. It leaves my face hydrated but not oily, and living in Miami the SPF broad spectrum protection was a plus! It is my everyday beauty routine- even on days have zero time to wear make up.... love love love !
Brittany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In rotation on the daily!!!!! It is hella moisturizing, but stacks into the skin beautifully. It is not greasy and does not make my makeup slip and slide. It drys down to a soft matte finish and makeup glides in amazingly well. It does not cause me to get shiny throughout the day and I find it gives foo protection if you are in and out if the sun. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.... DONT EVER DISCONTINUE BENEFIT. I will campaign for this ANYDAY regardless of the price point
Cheymie V.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like but it still broke me out I like because I don’t look blue or green after I applied it if you’re dark skin and love spf then you should go for the benefit one it wasn’t too expensive it in the middle Loll
Ashley S.
Havelock, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great and doesn’t break me out or give me an oily cast. I’m extremely pale so I get burnt either way, the problem is just finding something that will help reduce it but not give me acne. This was perfect for me. I didn’t get too burnt and my skin didn’t feel disgusting. I also didn’t get any in my eyes once water got on my face, I hate when sunscreens drip on you when they come in contact with water.
Chaquetta G.
Florence
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super lightweight sunscreen that leaves the skin feeling breathable. Love the matte finish especially for women of colt because it doesn’t leave behind that gray tint that most sunscreen products leave.
tillyyy S.
Bentonville, AR
this is good in the sense that it felt really good on my skin however for the price, it is just sunscreen and can spend a lot less on it. however the packaging is beautiful and that’s what made me get it. i would recommend it if you adamant about your skin being smooth however they’re a lot cheaper sunscreens out there.
Taylor S.
Vancleave
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this spf for primer ! It does NOT feel greasy or oily like most sunscreens! So you can easily use this under your makeup. I worked at Ulta when this was first released and I went nuts over it!!! Just shake the bottle first before you apply because the product settles
Brittany S.
Verdunville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my all time favorites. I would recommend this product to anybody. I was a first time user for this product. It was very gentle. Yes, it met my expectations the very first time trying it. I don’t believe there’s much room for improvements.
Jordan T.
Fremont, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sunscreen to layer under makeup. Got it as part of a sample set. Benefit always has the cutest packaging. Gentle even on my sunscreen-sensitive skin. Only downside is I don't believe it is waterproof, so it would need reapplied for a long day outside
Sammy S.
Brookland
Such a silky and smooth cream! At first I was hesitant about it but I'm glad I tried it for the first time! I'm very pleased with the results it has given me. Very gentle on the skin. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Juliette T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well with Acne Prone skin?
Arantxa d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this product but I can not buy it in Sephora.com, why??? Any alternative? 'Benefit Cosmetics dream screen SPF 45 invisible silkymatte sunscreen
Michelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a moisturizer or a sunscreen? Could it be used as both?
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
Is it actually matte upon initial application?
Jennifer S.
Voorhees, NJ
I am in the market for a makeup friendly sunscreen. Does this screen play well with bb creams or liquid foundations?