BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

You can’t feel it, you can’t see it…but it’s got you totally covered. dream screen silky-matte sunscreen is ultra lightweight and truly invisible on skin. It absorbs instantly to help prevent skin from aging by protecting against sun damage…and leaves skin feeling moisturized. dream screen puts all other sunscreens in the shade!

• Broad spectrum SPF 45
  • Oil-free
  • Fragrance-free

Active Octinoxate 7.50%, Octisalate 5.00%, Avobenzone 3.00%. Inactive C1215 Alkyl Benzoate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl6 Polyricinoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl2 Isostearate, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopherol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate.

• Does anyone recommend this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • I'm in love with this product but I can not buy it in Sep...1 Answers
  • Is this a moisturizer or a sunscreen? Could it be used as...1 Answers
  • "I love this product! I love that it's oil free, and has SPF 45 . I also love that it doesn't have a scent, so its not irritating to sensitive skin! " in 5 reviews
Adina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I waited for months for this sunscreen to be restocked. I was so thrilled to try this fab favorite- unfortunately, it didn’t meet my expectations. The liquid texture was difficult to apply and you never know if you’ve applied enough. The pros: it smelled wonderful, it dried velvety matte smooth my makeup applied nicely on top. I ended up returning it to the store for another product that meets my needs.
Nia j.
chestnut ridge
This actually lived up to the hype for me. I’m a dark skinned black women and finding sunscreen that doesn’t make me a grease ball or leave a white cast is a difficult process. But this one is perfect. Not greasy. Blends in perfectly. My skin looks radiant and I’m protected
TK M.
Hyde Park, MA
The best sunscreen for people with oily skin. This sunscreen is lightweight in smell and in texture. It doesn’t leave behind that purple film color that most sunscreens leave behind. Goes perfect under pretty much any foundation so that’s always a plus.
Shaina L.
Clovis, CA
Definitely my favorite SPF! If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for?! It sinks into the skin and doesn't leave an oily residue and it isn't sticky whatsoever. It's great to wear alone or under make up. It's perfect for everyday!
Brittany G.
In rotation on the daily!!!!! It is hella moisturizing, but stacks into the skin beautifully. It is not greasy and does not make my makeup slip and slide. It drys down to a soft matte finish and makeup glides in amazingly well. It does not cause me to get shiny throughout the day and I find it gives foo protection if you are in and out if the sun. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.... DONT EVER DISCONTINUE BENEFIT. I will campaign for this ANYDAY regardless of the price point
Cheymie V.
Elmont, NY
I like but it still broke me out I like because I don’t look blue or green after I applied it if you’re dark skin and love spf then you should go for the benefit one it wasn’t too expensive it in the middle Loll
Danielle C.
This is the perfect sunscreen for this with oily skin. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. I feel protected and moisturized. I don’t break out and KT lasts awhile on the skin.
tillyyy S.
Bentonville, AR
this is good in the sense that it felt really good on my skin however for the price, it is just sunscreen and can spend a lot less on it. however the packaging is beautiful and that’s what made me get it. i would recommend it if you adamant about your skin being smooth however they’re a lot cheaper sunscreens out there.
Destynee Q.
Mobile, AL
This product is a decent product, I’ve been testing it out for a couple of weeks now and I’ve noticed that my dark spots weren’t getting darker. My only complaint is that this product has a matte texture but doesn’t really keep me matte for long, I’m also not a fan of the price either. I’m not completely in love with it but it gets the job done overall.
Taylor S.
d'Iberville
Love love this spf for primer ! It does NOT feel greasy or oily like most sunscreens! So you can easily use this under your makeup. I worked at Ulta when this was first released and I went nuts over it!!! Just shake the bottle first before you apply because the product settles
Jessica P.
Jersey City , NJ
Does anyone recommend this for oily skin?
Michelle N.
Is this a moisturizer or a sunscreen? Could it be used as both?
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this product non-comodegenic?
Arantxa d.
I'm in love with this product but I can not buy it in Sephora.com, why??? Any alternative? 'Benefit Cosmetics Dream Screen Invisible Silky-matte Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Sunscreen
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I am interested in changing my skin care regimen and have my eye on this one. I have been using dermalogica for over a year now and have combination, at times sensitive skin. Is this a brand you would go for?