BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Mattify shine with our invisible balm that leaves skin feeling silky soft. This makeup artist fave can be worn alone, under or on top of makeup. Contains vitamins A, C & E to help smooth away the appearance of fine lines.

• Weightless finish
  • Perfect for mid-day touch-ups
  • Includes sponge

Corn Starch Modified, Diethylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentylglycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Polyethylene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Diethylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Tocopherol Linoleate, Fragrance (Parfum), Retinyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Tocopherol, Bht.

Benefit Cosmetics Dr. Feelgood Mattifying Balm
  • "i bought a sample of this at sephora a while back i had no idea what it was at 1st i thought it was a skin balm for touch up. once i but two and two together i must say i love it. only thing is on my t zone it get gets a little greasy." in 66 reviews
sarah s.
Phoenix , AZ
This product was very interesting. I didn’t realize at first that is was a primer. I will say it is easy to put on but I don’t like the way of it suggest to apply it. I don’t like that I have to use a sponge or dig my finger in to the pot to apply it. I do like how the finish is on my face. I love the velvety flawless look it gave my foundation. I currently use drug store foundation and it made me feel like I was wearing my too faced foundation.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Dr. Feel Good is supposed to mattify and I guess it technically gives you the matte appearance but I’m all about feeling as good as you look, and with a name like Dr. Feel good, this should deliver. This has always made me feel greasy, I’ve applied it in blotting motions and I just don’t get why some love this so much? I also don’t love the packaging- you are constantly dipping into the same product with a sponge that has no doubt picked up your skin’s oils... it just doesn’t seem as hygienic as other mattifiers that are on the market.
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
Before losing weight I had really oily skin. This product helps a lot with giving me face a matte look. I’m sure many have the problem of using too much so I definitely dabbed a little. Using it again throughout the day. Now that my skin went from oily to combination after losing 115 lbs, I would still consider using it, I absolutely love this balm!
Ellyn H.
I honestly don't even see the point of this product. It didn't do a thing to my makeup except cake it up. I tried using it both before and after applying makeup, and it didn't even look like I did anything. Honestly, it was $32 down the drain because it literally had no effect on my makeup. Another weird thing about this product is that the product cakes onto the "sponge" that is provided in the container. It really is a pointless product. I'm disappointed because I love Benefit's makeup.
Персональный б.
California , MD
Let’s just say it smells weird. Too me it was extra step in my makeup that I didn’t see it dies anything. I tried to use it as the primer and it didn’t work well and try to apply it over my makeup in the middle of the day to help it stay matte
Gari P.
Richardson, TX
I have tried this product. It was nice to apply. BUT, about halfway they use of the product, I could not get the lid off anymore?!? So weird. It’s a metal container, and I’m really not a whimp.
So it went to the back of ‘the drawer’.
Jessica Q.
I think this may be one of the most underrated products ever! I love how it smooths my skin & leaves it feeling like silk. I Like to use when I’m done applying my makeup as a finishing product or by itself as part of my morning skincare routine. This product doesn’t get the recognition it deserves. It really is a wonderful product!
Jackie B.
San Jose
I started using this primer in my 20s because I loved how smooth my foundation went on over it. It smells good, too! Tried it again recently and still love it, but took a star off because it settles into my fine lines by the end of the day.
Teresa C.
Sedalia
I tried this when I first started wearing makeup and although it does make you matte, I find it hard and awkward to use. The smell also smells like old timey-old lady. I would not repurchase and it had me feeling greasy.
Stacy C.
Soperton, GA
I love this primer ! It blurs everything and gives foundation a great base to sit on. I definitely recommend this to everyone! It’s an amazing product. Packaging is a bit strange; I wish it wasn’t tin packaging because, at times, it can become hard to open. But overall, EXCELLENT PRODUCT.
Zakiah A.
How to use this product?
Allison D.
Does this primer go on before applying other makeup?
y T.
What exactly does this do? is it used as a primer?
Anna T.
Brooklyn, NY
What does this smell like?
Jay K.