BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Mattify shine with our invisible balm that leaves skin feeling silky soft. This makeup artist fave can be worn alone, under or on top of makeup. Contains vitamins A, C & E to help smooth away the appearance of fine lines.

• Weightless finish
  • Perfect for mid-day touch-ups
  • Includes sponge

Corn Starch Modified, Diethylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentylglycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Polyethylene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Diethylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Tocopherol Linoleate, Fragrance (Parfum), Retinyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Tocopherol, Bht.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i bought a sample of this at sephora a while back i had no idea what it was at 1st i thought it was a skin balm for touch up. once i but two and two together i must say i love it. only thing is on my t zone it get gets a little greasy." in 66 reviews
sarah s.
Phoenix , AZ
This product was very interesting. I didn’t realize at first that is was a primer. I will say it is easy to put on but I don’t like the way of it suggest to apply it. I don’t like that I have to use a sponge or dig my finger in to the pot to apply it. I do like how the finish is on my face. I love the velvety flawless look it gave my foundation. I currently use drug store foundation and it made me feel like I was wearing my too faced foundation.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Dr. Feel Good is supposed to mattify and I guess it technically gives you the matte appearance but I’m all about feeling as good as you look, and with a name like Dr. Feel good, this should deliver. This has always made me feel greasy, I’ve applied it in blotting motions and I just don’t get why some love this so much? I also don’t love the packaging- you are constantly dipping into the same product with a sponge that has no doubt picked up your skin’s oils... it just doesn’t seem as hygienic as other mattifiers that are on the market.
Персональный б.
California , MD
Let’s just say it smells weird. Too me it was extra step in my makeup that I didn’t see it dies anything. I tried to use it as the primer and it didn’t work well and try to apply it over my makeup in the middle of the day to help it stay matte
Mandie A.
This is a great primer. It’s easy to apply and you get a lot of it in the container. It’s well worth the money. The package is cute too. I will continue to use this and would recommend it as well.
Stacy C.
Soperton, GA
I love this primer ! It blurs everything and gives foundation a great base to sit on. I definitely recommend this to everyone! It’s an amazing product. Packaging is a bit strange; I wish it wasn’t tin packaging because, at times, it can become hard to open. But overall, EXCELLENT PRODUCT.
Taylor F.
Lancaster, SC
i love this primer and it has never failed me. it always keeps my makeup on and you actually get a good bit of product. i really hope to get more of this but i got it at my local ulta and i have also seen it at sephora
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
This product amazes me because it is balmy yet it makes oily areas on the face disappear and look smooth and polished. It doesn’t last long. The packaging is in a vintage tin that is adorable.
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I've loved this product since the first time I tried it several years ago, but if you have really sensitive skin it may not be right for you. I have somewhat sensitive skin, but the mild tingling that this gives me when I first apply it doesn't bother me. my best friend, however, tried it at the same time and she said her face felt like it was on fire (almost all Benefit products cause this reaction in her). I find the product to be rather long-lasting, but then my skin is normal for the most part and I wouldn't be surprised if it makes oilier skin types more oily or won't go on if your skin is too dry.It provides a significantly smoother surface on which to apply makeup and seems to help most makeup stay longer, sometimes I use just the Dr. Feelgood with some tint for cheeks and highlighter on my eyes for a more natural, but dewy look. I have liked everything I've tried by Benefit.
Dena G.
Lakewood, CO
Love this product, definitely an overlooked gem! This is a face balm that provides a nice pore blurring base with a matte finish! Great for a face that is going to get shiny normally at an event or in general as it stays on! I prefer this alone without make up as it prevents shiny face and pore minimizing effect on naked skin. If I do put makeup over the top I always use a liquid or cream, as powder or dry foundation feels heavy and odd when I use this product as a base. The application is quite vintage and lovely but may put some off as face balms are not widely used in the current market. The sponge truly allows buildable coverage and could be used just in the t-zone if you prefer the most minimal application.The smell is lovely kind of a clean rich smell.
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
I have very oily skin and have desperately tried everything on the market (including household stuff like putting Milk of Magnesia on my face prior to primer...don't judge, it works! Very messy though). I can't say this was good or particularly bad. It made my foundation glide on smoothly, and maybe prolonged my foundation wear? I did keep it in my purse for touch ups, similar to how I use blotting papers, which seemed to work well. It just wasn't as revolutionary as the Becca primer, or quite honestly, mixing equal parts  NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm and  Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel
Allison D.
Does this primer go on before applying other makeup?
Zakiah A.
How to use this product?
Yeskleiry T.
What exactly does this do? is it used as a primer?
Anna T.
Brooklyn, NY
What does this smell like?
Lauren G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What is the best tool to apply thus product?