BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A bronzing kit for the complexion, lips, and eyes now featuring the soft-matte liquid bronzer, dew the hoola an exclusive preview to Sephora. Perfect for year-round bronzed skin, this kit flatters all skintones with natural-looking, sun-kissed radiance. It features travel-size must-haves: Smooth on soft-matte dew the hoola liquid bronzer for a natural-looking bronze and shimmer-less glow. Then sweep on the iconic matte bronzing powder, hoola, over the cheeks, bridge of your nose, forehead and chin it's every makeup artist's secret weapon for contouring, sculpting, and defining features for their client's faces. Brush on the bestselling they're real! mascara from the base to the tip of your lashes for voluminous length, lifting even the tiniest eyelashes. Condition lips with benebalm ideal for hydrating bare lips or wearing over your favorite lip stain leaving lips a touch of shine. This set contains: - 0.23 oz dew the hoola liquid bronze (mini size) - 0.1 oz They're real! mascara in Black (mini size) - 0.05 Benebalm (mini size) - 0.22 oz Ultra plus lip gloss in hoola (mini size) - 0.1 oz hoola bronzing powder (mini size) - Tips and Tricks see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
I absolutely love this kit! It's a great way to try benefit products without breaking the bank, I mainly bought it for the bronzer and mascara, but I fell in love with the Benebalm to the point where I almost used it up! The Dew the Hoola is great for contour, and the Hoola bronzer itself works great with the liquid underneath or by itself! The mascara made my lashes look so nice. However the Hoola lip gloss was a disappointment. It feels almost like the lip gloss I played with when I was a kid and played dress up. Very chunky and I hate the applicator since it's like a tube. The smell is nice at least. Overall 4 out of the 5 products work great and would repurchase all of those products in the full size!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
I love this little kit! It includes a miniature bronzer, They're Real mini mascara, the Dew The Hoola bronzer in liquid form, Benebalm tinted balm in a shade that benefits all skin tones, and an ultra plush lip gloss. It is affordable and allows for you to try some great products. This is going to be my go-to kit for summer when I went a little bit more bronze.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
I love this cute kit!! Hoola Bronzer is my all time favorite Bronzer. It goes on beautifully and blends well. The gloss is great for a summer time look and the mascara is good. The Dewey the hoola is alright but I like the Hoola Bronzer best. All in all a great summer kit to use . Great for travel as well.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
I love the little kits benefit puts together. They're perfect for trying new products without committing they like travel sized samples. I liked it a lot and use everything within it will repurchase the big full sized bronzer from it.
Trenae M.
Trenae M.
Longview, WA
I love this kit but I do have to admit it's really expensive there broker I love makes my fa e look very matte and I love the mascara makes my eyelashes very long and holds my eyelashes really good I would totally recommend it!!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
I love this kit . I would by each piece separately or in this kit together . The products work to give you the LA look that everyone wants.! I think the packaging is ok . The price is on point . I would recommend this product .
Julia M.
Julia M.
The hoola bronzer in his set, is by far one of my favorites. It's a deep but subtle and blendable bronze that makes for any occasion. The mascara is also one of my top favorites, for a dramatic a big lash look... which I love!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Tacoma, WA
I love this it's so nice I totally recommend big part of your makeup for sure. It last long and very popular and expensive.
This is a great bundle, it's great for a very simple bronzed look I absolutely love it and would recommend.
Kylie Z.
Kylie Z.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a
great little kit of sample sizes, and cute packaging. It’s nice that they give
you products that will give you a full look. You get the liquid bronzer which I
loved it blended nicely and gave me a dewy glow. You get brown/black mascara
which is my all time favorite mascara; it honestly makes it look like you are
wearing fake lashes. You get the powder version of the Hoola bronzer and a mini
brush which are both great quality. Then you get not one but two lip products!
One is a tinted balm that compliments the bronze colors very nicely and the
other is the Hoola gloss which is a bronze shimmery shade. Overall a great kit
for a great price!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Is the kit worth it? like would I be better off buying these products individually
Carl Winkler C.
Carl Winkler C.
Wink, TX
Can I get this for free to review it?
Carmen P R.
Carmen P R.
Montequinto,Sevilla
Is it true that this benefit bronzer kit is so good ? Why people like it so much?
Boise, ID
Does anyone have some great tips for this kit?
Boise, ID
I really want a lot that will give me a glowing summer look. Will this kit do the job? Is it worth the money? Are there any products in the box that stand out that I should just purchase on their own?