BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A best and brightest total-face makeup kit. Brighten up your entire look with these brilliant beautifiers! These luminous bestsellers will give your face and cheeks a supermodel glow—and open your eyes with sexy definition. This set contains: - 0.25 oz "that gal" Brightening Face Primer - 0.13 oz High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer - 0.1 oz Dandelion Brightening Face Powder - Powder Brush - 0.1 oz They're Real! Beyond Mascara in Black - 0.02 oz Bad Gal Liner Waterproof Eye Pencil in Extra Black see more...

• I have this set and absolutely love it. I think that it would make ...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Do The Bright Thing
  • "These sets are great for trying new products without having to buy a full size first." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for anyone who is just trying out some Benefit products. " in 1 review
  • "Highbeam is pretty good, a little goes a long way, Mascara is good, I prefer a really skinny wand though, but overall a great set very worth $30~" in 1 review
  • "The blush is also really nice and pigmented." in 1 review
  • "I have very fair skin and a natural glow to my cheeks so a lot of blushes make me look clowny instead of enhancing it, but this kit works! " in 1 review
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Las Vegas, NV
You get so much for your money in this kit! They are all tried and true products with amazing reviews. I love the highlighter and the mascara. The blush is pretty but a bit light even on my fair skin tone.
Ariona C.
Ariona C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This blush by Benefit is my GO TO! Its definitely keeps my cheeks lookunf full and vibrant all day long
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. I love the blush and the high beams. Purchased it from Sephora. It's easy to use and apply- high beam can get a bit messy. Overall met my expectations and I would happily recommend it to others.
Rhoda D.
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect way to try out benefit products!!! I love buying these for friends that won't commit to buying or trying these in a simple recommendation . I found out I loved so many products by buying these kits!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this because I was shopping around for a new blush. I fell absolutely head over heels with this kit! I wasn't sure about the face primer because it is so pearlescent but it is perfect. It gives your the perfect shimmer base to build a glowy finish from. This makes a great gift for a makeup enthusiast. I love the mascara as well. It is on a few of my lists as my favorite. The blush in this kit was a win for me too! It's super blendable and has a slight flushed finish. The brush is alright but I have found that I've been using it more for my bronzer instead of blush. High beam is a cult classic and can stand on it's own. It's lovely. The liner is nice. It glides on smoothly and is pretty resistant to smudges. Overall this is totally worth the trial.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
bloomington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set its sets in my purse for daily use. I love it so much ... The colors or perfect the size is just right ... Perfect
Lexi K.
Lexi K.
Loved this little tester kit. Fell in love with the highlighters. Perfect and not too heavy.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Glendale, AZ
This set is great for first time buyers it's a great way to try things out before buying the real deal just to get a sample of what the products are like this is a cute set to give an idea what benefits you get from benefit cosmetics and it's truly so divine and cute. not one thing on there you can't use when you're on the go and that's very important or atleast to me when I buy small sets like this one and they all fit perfectly in your bag / purse / backpack / hand.
Mercedes H.
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect someone who wants to test out Benefit products. :) I was satisfied by all of the products in this set. Definitely worth buying!
charisse c.
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
Cute little set. I really liked the mascara and the highlighter. I am thinking of purchasing a few of these as gifts. The packaging is just really cute.
nicole p.
nicole p.
Modesto, CA
I have this set and absolutely love it. I think that it would make a great gift for the upcoming holidays for any makeup lover in your life.