BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Bright up your total look with our brilliant beautifiers! These luminous bestsellers will give your face and cheeks a supermodel glow…and open your eyes with sexy definition.

• I have this set and absolutely love it. I think that it w...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Do The Bright Thing
  • "These sets are great for trying new products without having to buy a full size first." in 2 reviews
  • "Highbeam is pretty good, a little goes a long way, Mascara is good, I prefer a really skinny wand though, but overall a great set very worth $30~" in 1 review
  • "The dandelion blush was beautiful." in 1 review
  • "I have very fair skin and a natural glow to my cheeks so a lot of blushes make me look clowny instead of enhancing it, but this kit works! " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this for anyone who is just trying out some Benefit products. " in 1 review
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
This is the perfect way to try out benefit products!!! I love buying these for friends that won't commit to buying or trying these in a simple recommendation . I found out I loved so many products by buying these kits!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I get this set, which is different from above. I have used it for the past 3 days. I got it as a sample set from Benefit with a purchase. Super long lasting and light subtle awesome shades. Would buy all full sized. This stuff is great.
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
I got this because I was shopping around for a new blush. I fell absolutely head over heels with this kit! I wasn't sure about the face primer because it is so pearlescent but it is perfect. It gives your the perfect shimmer base to build a glowy finish from. This makes a great gift for a makeup enthusiast. I love the mascara as well. It is on a few of my lists as my favorite. The blush in this kit was a win for me too! It's super blendable and has a slight flushed finish. The brush is alright but I have found that I've been using it more for my bronzer instead of blush. High beam is a cult classic and can stand on it's own. It's lovely. The liner is nice. It glides on smoothly and is pretty resistant to smudges. Overall this is totally worth the trial.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
I love these. I love the blush and the high beams. Purchased it from Sephora. It's easy to use and apply- high beam can get a bit messy. Overall met my expectations and I would happily recommend it to others.
Maria V.
Glendale, AZ
This set is great for first time buyers it's a great way to try things out before buying the real deal just to get a sample of what the products are like this is a cute set to give an idea what benefits you get from benefit cosmetics and it's truly so divine and cute. not one thing on there you can't use when you're on the go and that's very important or atleast to me when I buy small sets like this one and they all fit perfectly in your bag / purse / backpack / hand.
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
I wanted to buy everything in this box in full sizes except for the mascara. For me it was clumpy but I've heard good things about it from other people. I really like the highlighter and the primer is great. I would recommend this for anyone who is just trying out some Benefit products.
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I got this as a gift and I love it. The colors are bright and pigmented. I don't get any allergies though my skin is sensitive. Color payoff is awesome. After using this amazing palette, I gifted one to my cousin and she loves it too!
Fabiola L.
Solo de verlo ya me enamore creo que es perfecto ya que cuenta con cosas muy esenciales a la hora de maquillarte parte esta marca es buenisima y una de mis favoritas encerio lo amo es genial
Melinda B.
LAS VEGAS, NV
You get so much for your money in this kit! They are all tried and true products with amazing reviews. I love the highlighter and the mascara. The blush is pretty but a bit light even on my fair skin tone.
Joy S.
This is really a great set!! I love the eyeliner, it doesn't run!!! Highbeam is pretty good, a little goes a long way, Mascara is good, I prefer a really skinny wand though, but overall a great set very worth $30~
Nicole P.
Modesto, CA
I have this set and absolutely love it. I think that it would make a great gift for the upcoming holidays for any makeup lover in your life.