BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A best and brightest total-face makeup kit. Brighten up your entire look with these brilliant beautifiers! These luminous bestsellers will give your face and cheeks a supermodel glow—and open your eyes with sexy definition. This set contains: - 0.25 oz "that gal" Brightening Face Primer - 0.13 oz High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer - 0.1 oz Dandelion Brightening Face Powder - Powder Brush - 0.1 oz They're Real! Beyond Mascara in Black - 0.02 oz Bad Gal Liner Waterproof Eye Pencil in Extra Black see more...

• I have this set and absolutely love it. I think that it would mak...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Do The Bright Thing
  • "These sets are great for trying new products without having to buy a full size first." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for anyone who is just trying out some Benefit products. " in 1 review
  • "Highbeam is pretty good, a little goes a long way, Mascara is good, I prefer a really skinny wand though, but overall a great set very worth $30~" in 1 review
  • "The blush is also really nice and pigmented." in 1 review
  • "I have very fair skin and a natural glow to my cheeks so a lot of blushes make me look clowny instead of enhancing it, but this kit works! " in 1 review
Ariona C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This blush by Benefit is my GO TO! Its definitely keeps my cheeks lookunf full and vibrant all day long
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. I love the blush and the high beams. Purchased it from Sephora. It's easy to use and apply- high beam can get a bit messy. Overall met my expectations and I would happily recommend it to others.
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect way to try out benefit products!!! I love buying these for friends that won't commit to buying or trying these in a simple recommendation . I found out I loved so many products by buying these kits!
Fabiola L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Solo de verlo ya me enamore creo que es perfecto ya que cuenta con cosas muy esenciales a la hora de maquillarte parte esta marca es buenisima y una de mis favoritas encerio lo amo es genial
Melinda B.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get so much for your money in this kit! They are all tried and true products with amazing reviews. I love the highlighter and the mascara. The blush is pretty but a bit light even on my fair skin tone.
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this because I was shopping around for a new blush. I fell absolutely head over heels with this kit! I wasn't sure about the face primer because it is so pearlescent but it is perfect. It gives your the perfect shimmer base to build a glowy finish from. This makes a great gift for a makeup enthusiast. I love the mascara as well. It is on a few of my lists as my favorite. The blush in this kit was a win for me too! It's super blendable and has a slight flushed finish. The brush is alright but I have found that I've been using it more for my bronzer instead of blush. High beam is a cult classic and can stand on it's own. It's lovely. The liner is nice. It glides on smoothly and is pretty resistant to smudges. Overall this is totally worth the trial.
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
I wanted to buy everything in this box in full sizes except for the mascara. For me it was clumpy but I've heard good things about it from other people. I really like the highlighter and the primer is great. I would recommend this for anyone who is just trying out some Benefit products.
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I got this as a gift and I love it. The colors are bright and pigmented. I don't get any allergies though my skin is sensitive. Color payoff is awesome. After using this amazing palette, I gifted one to my cousin and she loves it too!
Joy S.
This is really a great set!! I love the eyeliner, it doesn't run!!! Highbeam is pretty good, a little goes a long way, Mascara is good, I prefer a really skinny wand though, but overall a great set very worth $30~
Alicia R.
Concord , CA
I LOVE benefit. These sets are great for trying new products without having to buy a full size first. Also great for traveling use and for nights out when you don't want to bring the full size product.
nicole p.
Modesto, CA
I have this set and absolutely love it. I think that it would make a great gift for the upcoming holidays for any makeup lover in your life.