BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Cosmetics D'finer D'liner Clear Lip Liner
  • "This lip liner is fantastic and very creamy and smooth. It lasts a good amount of time and it's very nicely packaged. I really like it. I bought it at Sephora I believe, otherwise I found it online, but it's fantastic and you should try it :)" in 4 reviews
Samantha D.
Hagerman , ID
this product makes it super easy to line your lips. You can't mess up on it at all! Keeps your lipstick from sliding around and settling in all the cracks but doesn't show every mistake you made trying to line your lips
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
There liners are so creamy so pigmented so beautiful I love them I highly recommend them..the colors are beautiful long lasting.. I have been using for a couple years and love it definitely purchase more
Marissa R.
San Jose, CA
I love this lip liner! It's a great primer and prevents feathering. Since it's colorless, you can wear it with any lip product. It also makes a good eyebrow primer. It keeps hairs in place and powder sticks to it for a longer wear. I always have this multitasker in my pro kit.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I am not sure where i won this from but i knoiw thast iwas thrilled tyo try it out.  They have sduch nice products and they always look so good on.

I know benefit is a good quality brand but had never tried it before i win it. It was nice to gert it for free.
Nancy L.
Ok, this stuff is good. It's one of those things that you didn't realize you needed until you tried it and couldn't live without it. This lip liner/primer will provide a smooth, even base for whatever lip colors your heart desires to wear all day without feathering.
Maddie F.
Sarah C.
Temple, GA
This brand of lip liner is pretty good but this color isn't my favorite. I was going to use it for a more natural lip but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I will continue to buy this brand but just not this color.
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
The clear lipliner goes on like a nude lip liner so that your lipstick colour doesn't bleed. It works really well and although it is an extra step, it's great when wearing dark burgundy or bright reds and don't want the colors to bleed!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I liked it because when you wear it you can't see it under your lipstick . It goes undetectable the only problem I have is because I over line my lips and it looks weird on my upper lip hair . Lol
Lisa S.
Hollister, CA
I love this Definer lip liner this works so great and it's great so u don't mess up! This was my first time trying it and I fell in love it was in a nice package and I would buy this again!