BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #66 in Bronzer

Dew The Hoola Matte Liquid Bronzer - Coming Soon 2-26! Best-selling Hoola Bronzing Powder is now available in a must-have liquid formula. Dew The Hoola Soft-Matte Liquid Bronzer gives your face the most believable bronze. The smoothing effects & buildable lightweight liquid texture melt in for a shimmerless, natural looking tan that's so sheer & seamless, it'll have you saying hoola-la! - Dew The Hoola Matte Liquid Bronzer see more...

• My fondation is always too light in summer because of the tan, sh...2 Answers
  • How do you find using a liquid bronzer ?5 Answers
  • Any thoughts on benefit hoola bronzer lite and liquid bronzer??? ...1 Answers
Leticia S.
Chicago
HORRIBLE! It was like smearing ugly orange paint on my face! I was so disappointed with it because it was such a waste of money. It’s just so ugly and weird. Horrible color, horrible texture, horrible finish. I don’t understand what they tried to do with this product but it didn’t work!!
Allie C.
Barboursville, WV
This product is great if you just want to add a subtle bronze glow to your face. Like the original hoola, I️t is a neutral bronzer so it’s good for most skin tones. I️ originally bought this product to mix with lighter foundations so I wouldn’t have to buy a new one for summer tans.
Dasha M.
Mesa
I love this contour stick, it isn't too dark for my light skin, I just use a brush to apply it instead if directly on the face. It is also great because it is cream to powder so if I forget to use it I can still apply it after I set my face
Anita L.
Scranton, PA
I originally tried this because I love the hoola powder bronzer. However I was not a fan , you can definitely use it on any skin tone as long as you like a liquid bronzer. For the price I’ll stick to my powder due to preference
Madison D.
lockport
Hoola is amazing I use it for Cheer to make me look darker and it’s great. Lasts all day and on the cheaper side of it. Make you look super dark and doesn’t get your skin in anyway after. Love it! I get mine from ulta.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍
Jennifer L.
Johnson City, TN
I love this stuff!

The consistently is amazing and the color is great if you have a medium skin tone. I use this to add some warmth to my forehead & cheeks. It works great on bare skin or over the top of liquid foundation. You can also mix a little in with liquid foundation to deepen it a bit.

I wish they'd make this in the hoola light shade as well, which suits lighter skin tones better.
Camie U.
Albany, OR
Mixed this with some foundation on the days I need to look tan and bam it looks good. It mixes well with some foundations not all. Leaves a dewy finish to your look if you like that finished look.
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
with this bronzer, you definitely get more bang for your buck! a great product! i️ was so happy with it! it’s super long lasting and gives you a nice sun kissed glow! i️ would definitely recommend this product to others!
Kelsey A.
Anderson, SC
I was hesitant at first to try this since I lean more towards powder bronzer but I finally picked it up and I love it! Color is the perfect summer glow, it’s easy to blend, last all day and it smells AMAZING! It’s now a part of my everyday routine. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a long lasting liquid bronzer!
Leeann B.
Glasgow, KY
How is this for fair completions? I'm interested in trying this, but afraid that it will be too dark, being a liquid bronzer.
Kim C.
Manchester , Stockport
How do you find using a liquid bronzer ?
Dani R.
Does this transfer onto clothing at all? Also does it stain your hands?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
How natural does this look
Amelia C.
Is this product particularly orange? I'm very fair so I can't use super orange bronzers