Benefit Cosmetics Dew The Hoola Liquid Bronzer
This liquid bronzer gives your face a year-round glow without the gleam. The smoothing effects and lightweight texture melt in for a shimmerless, natural look that’s so sheer, it’ll have you saying hoola-la!
Signature Hoola-la! Scent
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Maltitol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Limonene, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Alumina, Hydroxycitronellal, Bht. N° 09042/Asee more...
Top Questions See all 57 Q&A
- "i usually use dry, powdery bronzers so i thought i would try a matte liquid bronzer. it's great for medium skin and it applies easily. the color lasts almost all day, which is great considering i have oily skin. i would definitely buy it again." in 54 reviews
- "i don't get why this has such bad ratings! it's a nice color bronze, subtle, and you can wear it over or under makeup. if wearing over, be sure to blend quickly because it does dry down fast. i don't see that as an inherently bad thing though! great for a beach day worn alone too, as a subtle flush. a little too warm for a cream contour, maybe that's why people don't like it? idk!" in 41 reviews
1. When on vacation, exercising or anytime when I want a very light and natural look that I don’t have to fuss with, I add a little of this to my cheek bones and temples and blend in for a warm healthy look.
2. I wear this over my foundation...just dot on and blend with my contouring brush.
3. I wear this as a blush and use my stick blush brush or beauty blender to blend it.
A little truly does go a long way. I’ve been using a mini for months.
But this Benefit Cosmetics Dew The Hoola Liquid Bronzer was a no for me. The liquid version is much more orange-toned in my opinion. And very difficult to blend to make it look natural. I found it took so much time for me to try and make this work, it was making me late (and I wasn’t happy with my contour).
If you’re a fan of the other Hoolas, do yourself a favor and just stick with those.
I love to use this as part of my 5 minute routine or when I'm going to the gym and just want to feel a little fabulous.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos