BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #30 in Makeup Palettes

Shape Your Brows Like A Pro With This Precision Brow Kit. It Contains Everything You Need To Step Up Your Brow Look! Prime For Full Brows, Then Get Precise Definition. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Custom Mapping Tool To Help You Create The Ideal Brow Shape For Your Face.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $59 Value

Kit Contains:

Full Size Precisely, My Brow Pencil | 0.08 G Net Wt. 0.002 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter Pencil | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz. • Browvo! Conditioning Primer Travel Size Mini | 1.0 Ml / 0.03 Us Fl. Oz. • Brow Mapping Tool

Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09839/A

Browvo! Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Panthenol, Disodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, C11-15 Pareth-7, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Edta. N° 10537/A

High Brow Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Mica, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 10271/A

Buy on Sephora
Charna H.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I've never used Benefit products before until I bought this over the holidays. You really get your bang for your buck with this kit. I love the conditioning primer, it helps to hold the stray brow hairs in place and also helps them to grow in thicker and soften than normal. The pencil itself is so easy to use. The tip is tso small and fine that every stroke looks natural and perfect even if you're new to filling in and shaping your brows. The other end of the eye brow pencil has the brush under the cap so you can smooth things out and blend even more. In the kit there's a brow highlighter, I've never used one of these before. I'm new to the whole brow thing. The highlighter really draws your eyes up to your brows and makes them stand out in a beautiful and natural way while making them look shaped and goal worthy. I love this stuff and will definitely be buying it again once the products I currently have run out.
Katelyn S.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Definitely don't buy this whole kit. Even for a person with cool pinky skin, that brow highlight pencil is far too pink in my opinion, I really dislike it. I also don't really enjoy that tool (a friend once told me that your brows are sisters, not twins!) That being said, the primer is awesome, totally helps the hairs stay in place (sometimes I use it on its own), and the brow pencil is great. It gives definition to your brows without making them look unnatural.
Kassie A.
los angeles
Review for: 06 Deep more...
This kit includes such good products at such an amazing price. The pencil is my favorite of all time, High brow looks amazing in photos and isn’t overly pink, the serum really made my brow hairs thicker and stronger. BUT I feel like the tool is kind of a gimmick. On a day to day you won’t measure your brows. You just don’t have time. I feel like instead they could include a mini brow get or something else. But overall great value and great kit!!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is now my favorite brow kit. I use it literally every day and am in love with it!

Initially had been using the Gimmie Brow for about a year, but purchased this kit as it worked only a little more expensive and you got their really nice brow pencil too.

The pencil is very smooth to apply, and doesn’t feel dry like some other brow pencils. Glides on and is pigmented so filling in and defining your brows is pretty effortless. No smudging at all.....and not such a really vivid finish that makes your brows look obnoxious and fake.

The Gimmie brow gel just paints over your penciled brow giving it a set finish. It is the perfect look. Stays on all day and doesn’t smear or smudge off.

Color is a great match too. Would be great for a beginner or someone whom knows what they’re doing.
Morgan R.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I got my kit on sale at Ulta so long ago now it seems. I was very excited and not disappointed...except in the dumb little ruler thing. I still loved all of the products and didn't have any problems with any of them. I haven't ever repurchased the definer though, because I have found dupes!
Ashley G.
Huntington Station, NY
Review for: 06 Deep more...
Perfect for people with darker skin very easy to use makes eye brows look real. Pretty affordable compared to buying everything individually. When it’s applied it stays true to its color. I 10/10 would recommend and I will most likely buy it again in the future.
Julian S.
Atoka, TN
First of all I loved everything in this brow kit. If you are someone who loves to have nice clean brows this is totally the product for you. My only complaint is the shade range but I don't hate it. It comes with 4 products that includes: benefit brow conditioning primer, precisely my brow pencil, high brow pencil, and brow mapping tool. Mine is in the shade #6 it's a really dark brown close to black.
Mario b.
mount vernon
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I absolutely love his product. It’s a very nice set and the brow pencil is very precise which I love and is very helpful. I also love the brow primer it makes everything easier to apply. The packaging is very nice and for all the products you are getting is say it’s worth the money
Tia R.
Lake Worth
This is my favorite brow product. I am obsessed with the brow pencil and getting it in this kit is a super good value. I live that the pencil is very this which allows me to use the product percj5sly where I want it. Very natural looking.
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 06 Deep more...
The packaging is super cute! It comes with a precision pencil, highlight pencil, browvo conditioning primer and a tool to help you perfect your brows. I have this kit in 6. Which really shows as a number 5 in the kabrow. It’s amazing and I’m sold.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Do you feel like this is worth the price or do you feel all of the products are necessary?? I feel like I stop myself from buying this product every time because I don't feel like I need more than one or two brow products in my routine and it is definitely not cheap!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I've seen these kits and it looks like a good deal. I know there's 2 or 3 different ones, which one is the best?
johanna p.
I really want to try these. It is worth the price?
Alexis C.
Tampa, FL
I have been wondering if this works well for people who have barely visible brows. And if the product is as good as the cost.
Karina F.
Do u think its better than the abh eyebrow kit?