Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle Powder Highlighter
Get your glow on with dandelion twinkle superfine highlighting powder. Special baked technology delivers a sheer, whisper-light texture and delicate radiance in the perfect nude-pink shade. Wear it alone or on top of your favorite blush or powder for a luminous girly glow.
- Quick, easy highlighting
- Superfine baked powder provides the same number of uses as your other Box o' Powders
- Signature dandy daydream scent with notes of delicate blossom
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Silica, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Glycerin, Squalane, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, Bht.
Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Top Questions See all 244 Q&A
- "so so so nice and so beautiful. everything about this product is beautiful. the packaging is so cute, the powder itself is so pretty, and it's dandelion's sister. how much better can it get? it's a light highlight and shimmery and is perfect to highlight the different parts of your face." in 45 reviews
- "dandelion promises to "perk-up" your complexion. while it's no substitute for eight hours sleep, it does brighten skin. the sheer light pink powder works well as a subtle blush or an all-over highlighter. when layered over bronzer it adds a soft pink flush to the apples of your cheeks -- which creates a more natural look. it also brightens eyes when used as shadow. one complaint: the included brush makes application streaky. a true blush brush works better." in 44 reviews
- "this compliments my pale skin nicely, not looking too bright or harsh. a nice, soft pink that can be built up if you want a stronger look. can be blended in easily for a nice, subtle, healthy glow. the shimmer isnt overpowering, which is something i was worried about. " in 31 reviews
The only drawback is the scent, which smells like cherry blossoms. The scent isn't particularly overpowering, but does last all day. So be warned if you're not a fan of pungent face products.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos