BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #51 in Highlighter

Get your glow on with dandelion twinkle superfine highlighting powder. Special baked technology delivers a sheer, whisper-light texture and delicate radiance in the perfect nude-pink shade. Wear it alone or on top of your favorite blush or powder for a luminous girly glow.

• Quick, easy highlighting
  • Superfine baked powder provides the same number of uses as your other Box o' Powders
  • Signature dandy daydream scent with notes of delicate blossom

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Silica, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Glycerin, Squalane, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, Bht.

May Contain:
Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

• Would you recommend trying out this highlighter? Is it bl...1 Answers
  • I am going to get it !2 Answers
  • Is it best to use brush or finger or something else to ap...9 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "so so so nice and so beautiful. everything about this product is beautiful. the packaging is so cute, the powder itself is so pretty, and it's dandelion's sister. how much better can it get? it's a light highlight and shimmery and is perfect to highlight the different parts of your face." in 45 reviews
  • "dandelion promises to "perk-up" your complexion. while it's no substitute for eight hours sleep, it does brighten skin. the sheer light pink powder works well as a subtle blush or an all-over highlighter. when layered over bronzer it adds a soft pink flush to the apples of your cheeks -- which creates a more natural look. it also brightens eyes when used as shadow. one complaint: the included brush makes application streaky. a true blush brush works better." in 44 reviews
  • "this compliments my pale skin nicely, not looking too bright or harsh. a nice, soft pink that can be built up if you want a stronger look. can be blended in easily for a nice, subtle, healthy glow. the shimmer isnt overpowering, which is something i was worried about. " in 31 reviews
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
I originally bought this product solely for the packaging. The box is a rose gold fliptop which makes it look very pretty on your vanity however even upon opening the product it looks very pretty it has a nice rose gold tint to it. It did come with a brush I’m not sure the type of brush as I have noticed a few bristles have fallen out however the handle is wood which is nice. I don’t use this brush for this product what I like to do with this because it has a nice shimmer is used as a glow are usually put it on my whole face over top of my bronzer and it makes my bronzer look almost like it has a light shimmer to it. I am definitely considering buying the rest of the line oh and goes on very smoothly you don’t have to break this product in. The top of my hand shows it lightly on how I use it over bronzer, the bottom shows it layered for highlight use.
Amberlee M.
Arlington
Um no!! I was so excited when I purchased this highlighter. Especially since I have pale skin. Nope!! This was a disappointment. There was no color or sheen once I applied. In fact, I swiped some across my entire face to see if any twinkly (glitter) showed up. I asked coworkers and my husband. They said they could barely see any sparkle. I zoomed in and could not see a thing so I was hoping that others would see it. If anything, this may enhance a blush just a tiny bit. Not worth the money.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
This highlight is a nice natural highlight product. If you like BAM!! Highlight...then it may not be for you. It glides on your skin nice and smooth. I personally do not use the small wooden brush that came with it. I use my own DoColor brushes (which are amazing and affordable, but thats another review lol). If you are like me and only like a slight hughlight this is for you. I'm sure you can dampen a brush and apply to make it stand out more and not clump.
Alexandra D.
I have struggled to find a highlighter that isn’t to white and not to bronze.. this one is my perfect shade! It’s very pigmented, creamy, lasts long, worth every penny! I will definitely be buying it again. (It does not have a pink blush look)
Adrianna Z.
Wayland
I like benefit highlighters, I don’t necessarily love them when comparing them to other ones I’ve used. I feel like I don’t love them as much because they’re more of a buildable highlight and you have to keep on putting more and more on until you get the perfect glow you want, but it happened to me one too many times that I either went way overboard with the highlight or just simply didn’t have enough on my face.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Pretty is the first word that comes to mind when I see this product. It just looks so pretty when applied. I also love the Dandelion scent that is pleasant and reminds me of happy summer memories. It's not overwhelming or too much, somehow they got the perfect scent level. I never use this as a blush, it's too nude for my skin to use it as that. I do use it as an all over powder to brighten my face and that it does. It gives me an over barely there pink hue that brightens even my fair skin to a pretty glow and it doesn't look too pink or too bright. It's perfect. I didn't know how to use this when I first got it. I didn't quite understand it and it set on my shelf useless for a long time until I decided to pull it out and see what I was supposed to do with it. I've been using it ever since on days I need that extra bit of brightening
Rebecca J.
Lake Zurich, IL
This is a good natural highlighter that has a great smell to it. It definitely will not give you a blinding glow and I have found that this highlighter does not stay on my face throughout the day. The only time I reach for this product is when I am wearing a tinted moisturizer and I want a little added sheen to my cheek bones. Other than that, I would not recommend this highlighter.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I got a sample of this last Christmas from my mom and it was the cutest stocking stuffer I’ve ever received! It looks great on pale skin, and is the perfect addition to any natural look. I like to use it when I’m going for a “no make up look” and apply it with a fan brush! A whole year later and I’ve finally run out, but the small versions are still available at Ulta!!
Olivia G.
Pensacola, FL
Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle Powder Highlighter is one of the best highlighters I have come across! Its shimmery and has alot of POP in my opinion but I build it up for the extra shimmer/glow! I dont use the little brush that often but it is nice for when you're on the go!
Megan M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is a very versatile product! I've used it as a highlight, an eyeshadow, and a glowing setting powder! You can build up the highlight from subtle glow to a medium glow. This is not for someone who wants to blind people with their highlight. It doesn't crease when it's used as an eyeshadow, and it looks really natural when it's used as a setting powder.
Emma A.
Ripon
Is it best to use brush or finger or something else to apply highlight?
Is cruelty free?
Jiya S.
Mc Lean, VA
Is it skin friendly?
Kayla M.
Spencerport, NY
Is this a good highlighter ?
Sussi V.