BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #70 in Highlighter

Get your glow on with dandelion twinkle superfine highlighting powder. Special baked technology delivers a sheer, whisper-light texture and delicate radiance in the perfect nude-pink shade. Wear it alone or on top of your favorite blush or powder for a luminous girly glow.

• Quick, easy highlighting
  • Superfine baked powder provides the same number of uses as your other Box o' Powders
  • Signature dandy daydream scent with notes of delicate blossom

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Silica, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Glycerin, Squalane, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, Bht.

May Contain:
Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

• Would you recommend trying out this highlighter? Is it blinding? ...1 Answers
  • Is it best to use brush or finger or something else to apply high...9 Answers
  • This looks beautiful. Is it good for pale skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "so so so nice and so beautiful. everything about this product is beautiful. the packaging is so cute, the powder itself is so pretty, and it's dandelion's sister. how much better can it get? it's a light highlight and shimmery and is perfect to highlight the different parts of your face." in 45 reviews
  • "dandelion promises to "perk-up" your complexion. while it's no substitute for eight hours sleep, it does brighten skin. the sheer light pink powder works well as a subtle blush or an all-over highlighter. when layered over bronzer it adds a soft pink flush to the apples of your cheeks -- which creates a more natural look. it also brightens eyes when used as shadow. one complaint: the included brush makes application streaky. a true blush brush works better." in 44 reviews
  • "this compliments my pale skin nicely, not looking too bright or harsh. a nice, soft pink that can be built up if you want a stronger look. can be blended in easily for a nice, subtle, healthy glow. the shimmer isnt overpowering, which is something i was worried about. " in 31 reviews
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
I originally bought this product solely for the packaging. The box is a rose gold fliptop which makes it look very pretty on your vanity however even upon opening the product it looks very pretty it has a nice rose gold tint to it. It did come with a brush I’m not sure the type of brush as I have noticed a few bristles have fallen out however the handle is wood which is nice. I don’t use this brush for this product what I like to do with this because it has a nice shimmer is used as a glow are usually put it on my whole face over top of my bronzer and it makes my bronzer look almost like it has a light shimmer to it. I am definitely considering buying the rest of the line oh and goes on very smoothly you don’t have to break this product in. The top of my hand shows it lightly on how I use it over bronzer, the bottom shows it layered for highlight use.
QUEEN L.
This is one of my favorite highlighters. It appears as a sheer pinky highlight that looks very natural, but can be applied wet for a more intense appearance. It's not one of those glittery highlights which is great for oily skin types like me. I love applying this with the brush that it comes with. The brush allows for precise application on the cheeks and nose bridge. The highlighter itself is a thick and huge, not sure if I'll be able to hit pan on this! :-)

The only drawback is the scent, which smells like cherry blossoms. The scent isn't particularly overpowering, but does last all day. So be warned if you're not a fan of pungent face products.
Natalie U.
Oak Park, CA
I really love the pale pinky-peach tone of this highlight. I lusted after this for quite some time (despite seeing a lot of mixed reviews for it online) and finally grabbed it when I had a 20% off Ulta coupon. Sometimes I wish this contained a bit more of a binding agent to make it creamier in application. The positive side of it not having that is that it doesn't seem to accentuate texture like some really creamy powders tend to do. The way I combat this is by applying some of this before applying setting spray, and then adding a touch more where I want a stronger glow once the setting spray has mostly dried down, and it's wonderful.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
This highlight is a nice natural highlight product. If you like BAM!! Highlight...then it may not be for you. It glides on your skin nice and smooth. I personally do not use the small wooden brush that came with it. I use my own DoColor brushes (which are amazing and affordable, but thats another review lol). If you are like me and only like a slight hughlight this is for you. I'm sure you can dampen a brush and apply to make it stand out more and not clump.
Srin Y.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
the cutest starlight twinkle highlight, reminds me of spring.. smells so delicious... not a blinding wet glow like ABH, definitely more subtle but wearable for everyday. i use multiple times a week for sure. everyone should try it! box o powders are the best! gotta deduct one star because it is on the powdery side in the box - messy. (not on skin- beautiful and precise on skin)
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I got a sample of this last Christmas from my mom and it was the cutest stocking stuffer I’ve ever received! It looks great on pale skin, and is the perfect addition to any natural look. I like to use it when I’m going for a “no make up look” and apply it with a fan brush! A whole year later and I’ve finally run out, but the small versions are still available at Ulta!!
Kimberly R.
I'm obsessed with my Dandelion Twinkle!!! I have had so many compliments on how my skin glows with this product. It has a beautiful dewy sheen to it. The brush is super soft and gives just the right amount of powder distribution. It lasts for a LONG time too and I use it on my cheekbones, around the sides of my eyes and above my brows.
Lauren N.
Why is everyone sleeping on this highlighter? Holy crap this one is beautiful!!!! It’s like a sheer pale pink highlight but it’s perfect for my fair skin. All these other highlights aren’t doing it for me but this one blows me away! It is fairly expensive..$29 but it will last you probably months and it is soooooo worth it
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
So creamy and soft! It goes on very smoothly as a powder and/or highlighter with a subtle sheen. It has a small brush with it that works great to add shimmer to your collarbone. Great product that is easy to use.
Emma A.
Ripon
Is it best to use brush or finger or something else to apply highlight?
Is cruelty free?
Kayla M.
Spencerport, NY
Is this a good highlighter ?
Jiya S.