BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #43 in Highlighter

A nude-pink, powder highlighter. Get your glow on with Dandelion Twinkle-Benefit's long-lasting, highlighting and luminizing powder in a perfect, nude-pink shade. It's formulated with baked technology to impart a sheer, ultra-lightweight texture and delicate radiance ideal for highlighting and brightening for a luminous girly glow. It features a signature, dandy daydream fragrance with notes of delicate blossom, and the powder comes with a soft-bristle brush. Beauty tip: Layer watt's up! under Dandelion Twinkle to boost your glow.

• This looks beautiful. Is it good for pale skin?1 Answers
  • Will this show up on tan skin?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try out different makeup products and I was ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amie M.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Review for: Nude Pink
Let me start off by saying that I absolutely LOVE benefit cosmetics, there fun and always have great quality stuff. This highlighter was no different, the shade was beautiful and gave me a nice healthy yet subtle glow. Perfect for everyday use, not necessarily for a "night out" look but for my day to day it's a definite MUST HAVE!!! This would be a great product to purchase if your just starting out with highlighters. It's kind of fool proof and very easy to use. It smells okay, the packaging was adorable as with all of benefits cosmetics, and the price was pretty reasonable compared to other brands in the same category. I gave this product 4 stars because though I really liked it and there isn't really any negatives I could point out there still have been other highlighters that I liked more.
Beth R.
Beth R.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: Nude Pink
I actually really like this! I have the original Dandelion which I would use as a blush and I loved how it was subtle and natural. This amps it up a bit with the shimmer but still keeps it looking very natural. It is a welcome addition to my makeup collection. And although I don't carry it around with me, the mirror on the inside is definitely welcome. My only gripe (hence the 3 stars) is that the amount of product is significantly less than the original Dandelion, but still the same price! 😳 Not sure if the combination of less product for the same price will keep me coming back 😔
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Castle Rock , CO
Review for: Nude Pink
I love benefit and so far they haven't disappointed me on a product. This highlight is a gorgeous pinky peachy shimmer that has a hint of gold. It can be a subtle shimmer or you can use a lot and get a dramatic highlight. I love to use it as my nose highlight and on my cheeks I still use a different highlight for my Cupid bow. This product does have some kick up but because of the packaging being that deep square I don't feel like I waste any product because you can easily pick the product up with a brush. I never use the brush that comes with these benefit products because they are usually awful. Like the hoola one was the worst. But I use a fan brush and it looks great
Marlen B.
Marlen B.
East Boston, MA
Review for: Nude Pink
I have been waiting so patiently for Benefit to come out with a POWDERED highlighter& they finally did & i know why they took this longggg. First off, i was so impressed by how finelly milled this highlighter is!! It's not chunky at alll and it goes on the skin soooo beautifully. The packaging is sooo pretty its a silver/pink box, with the dandelion. It come with a brush and the highlighter itself has a pink, silvery finish. I swear it looks so beautiful on everyone, its subtle but it give you that dewy look. I would sooo recommend this to anyone i am grabbing one myself !
Makenzie A.
Makenzie A.
Review for: Nude Pink
Cool product! It comes in a box just like the dandelion blush and the hoola bronzer and has a brush. It's a very light pink color that shimmers. It is a bit powdery, but that doesn't make a difference to me because every highlighter I always dip my brush in and then spray the brush with setting spray before I apply to my face for a blinding glow! Also good for a very subtle glow for lighter make up days, or when you want a healthy glow that looks like it's your own! Gorgeous color that suits all skin tones! Cute/pretty packaging in that cute little box!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Review for: Nude Pink
Absolutely beautiful! You can use one sweep of a brush for a subtle glow or build it up for a wow factor shine. It's shimmery and smooth, in fact a bit powdery when you pick up the product with a brush. There is so much product though that I wasn't very upset about that. It's also one of few highlighters I've found that doesn't sink into your pores and enhance those instead of flattering your face! I definitely think this one's a beautiful product especially for summer time with the light pink undertones.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
Review for: Nude Pink
Oh yes! Being a make-up maven all my life no collection is complete without having Benefit Cosmetic's Dandelion Twinkle. Adds a lovely sheer and natural glow to your skin. Doesn't look cakey or "orange" like some highlighters (that's what this product is to me) do. Very natural and "Girl Next Door" looking! Give it a try and see what I mean. 💘 Glow Girl!
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Review for: Nude Pink
Perfect if you're not a blush person. Okay so blush SCARES me I see how well it looks on other people but I'm scared of looking like a clown, so this blush is my best friend. This is very subtle and works on all skin types. I did not buy it individually I bought it in a set and am very happy with my purchase, very natural glow
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.
Review for: Nude Pink
I received a trial size of this product in a kit and instantly fell in love with it! I do have a medium skin tone and at first glance I thought it was too light and wouldn't show up on my skin but I was wrong. It was pigmented enough to give my akin the healthiest, freshest glow that made my skin look awake. Although the pan was small (because it was a travel size) it has lasted me for quite awhile and will definitely repurchase on full size when I run out!
Tonessa M.
Tonessa M.
Review for: Nude Pink
I was really hoping for some twinkle with this but it wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. It wasn't that pigmented it took multiple applications for even a little bit to show up. I was looking for a pretty blushy bling something that could be used as a blush or highlighter or little bit of both. It doesn't show up that great on my skin personally.
Is cruelty free?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Spencerport, NY
Is this a good highlighter ?
Jiya S.
Jiya S.
Mc Lean, VA
Is it skin friendly?
Rose D.
Rose D.
Lyons, IL
Is this a blush or a highlighter?
Sussi V.