BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #55 in Highlighter

A nude-pink, powder highlighter. Get your glow on with Dandelion Twinkle-Benefit's long-lasting, highlighting and luminizing powder in a perfect, nude-pink shade. It's formulated with baked technology to impart a sheer, ultra-lightweight texture and delicate radiance ideal for highlighting and brightening for a luminous girly glow. It features a signature, dandy daydream fragrance with notes of delicate blossom, and the powder comes with a soft-bristle brush. Beauty tip: Layer watt's up! under Dandelion Twinkle to boost your glow.

• This looks beautiful. Is it good for pale skin?1 Answers
  • Will this show up on tan skin?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try out different makeup products and I was ...1 Answers
Krista B.
Krista B.
Gloucester, MA
I got this as Gratis when I was working at Sephora. I had never tried anything from Benefit before but I had heard a lot of mixed reviews and to be honest, I'm a little mixed on it!

It's a beautiful color; shimmery, pinky gold, it smells amazing, the packaging is so freaking adorable (I'm into anything that will end up looking cute sitting on my vanity) but the overall product is just okay.

What I didn't super like about it was that I feel like to really get a good highlight I have to pack on the product. I've used many different types of brushes/my fingers any way to try to get the product to build up better and it just doesn't. Also now that I've gotten more of a deep tan, since I got this product, I feel as if the pretty pink hues show up even less. The product it's self also is a little bit more powdery then I would of liked and has a lot of kick up which isn't a huge deal as the packaging sort of a lots for that as it's deep square walls.

I still have it in my makeup collection and pull it out every once in a while, but honestly I feel like I wouldn't purchase this product myself.

Amie M.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Let me start off by saying that I absolutely LOVE benefit cosmetics, there fun and always have great quality stuff. This highlighter was no different, the shade was beautiful and gave me a nice healthy yet subtle glow. Perfect for everyday use, not necessarily for a "night out" look but for my day to day it's a definite MUST HAVE!!! This would be a great product to purchase if your just starting out with highlighters. It's kind of fool proof and very easy to use. It smells okay, the packaging was adorable as with all of benefits cosmetics, and the price was pretty reasonable compared to other brands in the same category. I gave this product 4 stars because though I really liked it and there isn't really any negatives I could point out there still have been other highlighters that I liked more.
Beth R.
Beth R.
East Meadow, NY
I actually really like this! I have the original Dandelion which I would use as a blush and I loved how it was subtle and natural. This amps it up a bit with the shimmer but still keeps it looking very natural. It is a welcome addition to my makeup collection. And although I don't carry it around with me, the mirror on the inside is definitely welcome.¬†My only gripe (hence the 3 stars) is that the amount of product is significantly less than the original Dandelion, but still the same price! ūüė≥ Not sure if the combination of less product for the same price will keep me coming back ūüėĒ
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Castle Rock , CO
I love benefit and so far they haven't disappointed me on a product. This highlight is a gorgeous pinky peachy shimmer that has a hint of gold. It can be a subtle shimmer or you can use a lot and get a dramatic highlight. I love to use it as my nose highlight and on my cheeks I still use a different highlight for my Cupid bow. This product does have some kick up but because of the packaging being that deep square I don't feel like I waste any product because you can easily pick the product up with a brush. I never use the brush that comes with these benefit products because they are usually awful. Like the hoola one was the worst. But I use a fan brush and it looks great
Marlen B.
Marlen B.
East Boston, MA
I have been waiting so patiently for Benefit to come out with a POWDERED highlighter& they finally did & i know why they took this longggg. First off, i was so impressed by how finelly milled this highlighter is!! It's not chunky at alll and it goes on the skin soooo beautifully. The packaging is sooo pretty its a silver/pink box, with the dandelion. It come with a brush and the highlighter itself has a pink, silvery finish. I swear it looks so beautiful on everyone, its subtle but it give you that dewy look. I would sooo recommend this to anyone i am grabbing one myself !
Makenzie A.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
Cool product! It comes in a box just like the dandelion blush and the hoola bronzer and has a brush. It's a very light pink color that shimmers. It is a bit powdery, but that doesn't make a difference to me because every highlighter I always dip my brush in and then spray the brush with setting spray before I apply to my face for a blinding glow! Also good for a very subtle glow for lighter make up days, or when you want a healthy glow that looks like it's your own! Gorgeous color that suits all skin tones! Cute/pretty packaging in that cute little box!
Kristiana B.
Kristiana B.
It's a beautiful color highlight, smells great, and it gives a subtle highlight nothing blinding. Which I'm ok with. But it doesn't last long. Also application is a bit of a pain I've tried different blushes and my finger and it's not really that buildable. But for the price you can find a better highlighter with much better longevity and payoff. My elfa and wet n wild highlighters out shines this one by for.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Absolutely beautiful! You can use one sweep of a brush for a subtle glow or build it up for a wow factor shine. It's shimmery and smooth, in fact a bit powdery when you pick up the product with a brush. There is so much product though that I wasn't very upset about that. It's also one of few highlighters I've found that doesn't sink into your pores and enhance those instead of flattering your face! I definitely think this one's a beautiful product especially for summer time with the light pink undertones.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
Oh yes! Being a make-up maven all my life no collection is complete without having Benefit Cosmetic's Dandelion Twinkle. Adds a lovely sheer and natural glow to your skin. Doesn't look cakey or "orange" like some highlighters (that's what this product is to me) do. Very natural and "Girl Next Door" looking! Give it a try and see what I mean. ūüíė Glow Girl!
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Perfect if you're not a blush person. Okay so blush SCARES me I see how well it looks on other people but I'm scared of looking like a clown, so this blush is my best friend. This is very subtle and works on all skin types. I did not buy it individually I bought it in a set and am very happy with my purchase, very natural glow
Is cruelty free?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Spencerport, NY
Is this a good highlighter ?
Jiya S.
Jiya S.
Mc Lean, VA
Is it skin friendly?
Rose D.
Rose D.
Lyons, IL
Is this a blush or a highlighter?
Sussi V.