Add a Photo

By BENEFIT COSMETICS

A nude-pink, powder highlighter. Get your glow on with Dandelion Twinkle-Benefit's long-lasting, highlighting and luminizing powder in a perfect, nude-pink shade. It's formulated with baked technology to impart a sheer, ultra-lightweight texture and delicate radiance ideal for highlighting and brightening for a luminous girly glow. It features a signature, dandy daydream fragrance with notes of delicate blossom, and the powder comes with a soft-bristle brush. Beauty tip: Layer watt's up! under Dandelion Twinkle to boost your glow.

Beth R.
Beth R.
East Meadow, NY

I actually really like this! I have the original Dandelion which I would use as a blush and I loved how it was subtle and natural. This amps it up a bit with the shimmer but still keeps it looking very natural. It is a welcome addition to my makeup collection. And although I don't carry it around with me, the mirror on the inside is definitely welcome. My only gripe (hence the 3 stars) is that the amount of product is significantly less than the original Dandelion, but still the same price! 😳 Not sure if the combination of less product for the same price will keep me coming back 😔
riz z.
riz z.
flushing, New York

This blush takes me back to high school...I think it's a great first blush or people who want an "innocent" or "fresh" vibe. Because of this, I think I look a tiny bit younger when I wear it. It's great for pale skin, nc15 and the like. I like the fact that it comes with a brush, mirror, and magnetic top, and because of these things and the quality of the blush, I think the price is reasonable.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Belfair, WA

Oh yes! Being a make-up maven all my life no collection is complete without having Benefit Cosmetic's Dandelion Twinkle. Adds a lovely sheer and natural glow to your skin. Doesn't look cakey or "orange" like some highlighters (that's what this product is to me) do. Very natural and "Girl Next Door" looking! Give it a try and see what I mean. 💘 Glow Girl!
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH

Perfect if you're not a blush person. Okay so blush SCARES me I see how well it looks on other people but I'm scared of looking like a clown, so this blush is my best friend. This is very subtle and works on all skin types. I did not buy it individually I bought it in a set and am very happy with my purchase, very natural glow
I love this powder i use it almost dailyd its nice and soft and blends easily I love this powder i use it almost dailyd its nice and soft and blends easily I love this powder i use it almost dailyd its nice and soft and blends easily I love this powder i use it almost dailyd its nice and soft and blends easily Love
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I love this highlighter it looks great on fair skin and is long-lasting. It can be used anywhere on your face or eyes. However like other Benefit products it is not that travel friendly if you prefer slimmer compacts. I probably would not buy this product again but it will last me for a long time I'm sure.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.

This colour is such a cute and light addition to have in a makeup bag. The shade makes me think of a ballerina and on very fair complexions it stands out easily. I can't think of any con, other than its not amazing enough to make me wear it every day. I do love it though, I just don't tend to use blush.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Cheshire, CT

love this color, it's not to aggresivly pink but really pigmented at the same time. it's very natural but i don't know how great it will look on darker skin colors. it's a really soft formula and blends really nice. there's not a huge amount of product for the price but i do think it could last a while
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

Omg I love this highlighter! I has a beautiful highlight color ! It so good for oily skin and dry skin! Totally invest in this product! It's easy to apply and very shimmery but not crazy shimmery!! I would really recommend it to other people! On of my other favorite is a urban decay highlighter
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
North Hollywood, CA

It's amazing !! I've had it before and its the best ! I sadly lost it but getting another one again!I didn't really like the brush but I have my own and I'm use to it so it makes sense. But I really recommend it! It's really pigmented as well. About to order myself a new one!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Spencerport, NY
Is this a good highlighter ?
Rose D.
Rose D.
Lyons, IL
Is this a blush or a highlighter?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my first time seeing this shade of pink ( as a highlighter) but it's the prettiest thus far. The shimmer. So light and nude but yet give you a little light. I would love to try this out for myself and see how my Covergirl Queen collection would complement it? But overall great color ND lighting...with the correct application.
Is this well pigmented or suttle?

Join Now