BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #56 in Highlighter

A nude-pink, powder highlighter. Get your glow on with Dandelion Twinkle-Benefit's long-lasting, highlighting and luminizing powder in a perfect, nude-pink shade. It's formulated with baked technology to impart a sheer, ultra-lightweight texture and delicate radiance ideal for highlighting and brightening for a luminous girly glow. It features a signature, dandy daydream fragrance with notes of delicate blossom, and the powder comes with a soft-bristle brush. Beauty tip: Layer watt's up! under Dandelion Twinkle to boost your glow.

• This looks beautiful. Is it good for pale skin?1 Answers
  • Will this show up on tan skin?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try out different makeup products and I wa...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
zyrah m.
DANBURY
I expected more of this highlighter but i still love it. Gives me a nice natural highlight that is super easy to blend with my face makeup. I love how it comes with a nice mini fan brush to apply it to your face. pretty affordable. Definitely long lasting. This highlighter is so much better if used on lighter skin tones.
Kristiana B.
It's a beautiful color highlight, smells great, and it gives a subtle highlight nothing blinding. Which I'm ok with. But it doesn't last long. Also application is a bit of a pain I've tried different blushes and my finger and it's not really that buildable. But for the price you can find a better highlighter with much better longevity and payoff. My elfa and wet n wild highlighters out shines this one by for.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
This is a great everyday highlighter that leaves a more natural highlight. I feel like it works for any skin tone which is great because I’ve found that Benefit products mostly work for lighter skin tones. It does last long but I recommend applying it with a brush you’ve sprayed with setting spray. (I recommend the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray) I personally don’t love the brush it comes with and recommend buying your own brush but that’s left to preference.
Britney R.
My absolute favorite! It has sparkle just how I like it. Although it is a little light for my skin color I still use it. But the packaging was so cute! It was also a little bit pricy but I definitely would recommend because of the amazing quality.
Hannah S.
Wagoner, OK
Okay so I thought that when I first tried this highlighter that it was going to be really pink on the face because it looks like it in the pan, but thankfully it’s not! It gives just the right amount of pinky color to it and has a beautiful reflect! It’s very smooth and easy to apply! It’s a bit pricey but it is very pretty! So it just depends on if you want a pink highlighter or not!
Allie C.
I thought this was more of a blush than a highlighter. It was too pink and looked like a streak of eyeshadow instead of highlighter. I was disappointed but luckily I could use it for something else.
Lauren S.
Some days, I just want to look like the tin man. I want that stripe of metallic goodness across my cheeks. But some days I want to look like a soft ethereal little fairy with my makeup, and Dandelion Twinkle is perfect. I put this on my inner corner of my eye, my nose, my cheek, everywhere and it is the softest and prettiest pink glow. I bought it on a whim and I'm so glad I did!
jessica h.
Wilmington
Let me start off by saying that I absolutely LOVE benefit cosmetics, there fun and always have great quality stuff. This highlighter was no different, the shade was beautiful and gave me a nice healthy yet subtle glow. Perfect for everyday use, not necessarily for a "night out" look but for my day to day it's a definite MUST HAVE!!! This would be a great product to purchase if your just starting out with highlighters. It's kind of fool proof and very easy to use. It smells okay, the packaging was adorable as with all of benefits cosmetics, and the price was pretty reasonable compared to other brands in the same category.
Tessa M.
Love love love it! The packaging is so cute and resistent. It's easy to use and throw in your bag. The highlighter is very natural: not too much pigment and not to much glitters. And that is what I love about it: it's beautiful and natural (but obviously you can see you are wearing a highlighter) on my skin (I have a light skintone). I have yet to find a dupe that I love this much.
Carissa J.
Ames, IA
This highlighter is so cute! It gives me a nice, natural shimmer that catches the light nicely. I usually wear something more noticeable, but this is a great pale pink shimmery highlight for everyday wear. I recommend this for more casual settings, or even wear to work.
Is cruelty free?
Kayla M.
Spencerport, NY
Is this a good highlighter ?
Jiya S.
Mc Lean, VA
Is it skin friendly?
Rose D.
Lyons, IL
Is this a blush or a highlighter?
Sussi V.