Add a Photo

Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle

A nude-pink, powder highlighter. Get your glow on with Dandelion Twinkle-Benefit's long-lasting, highlighting and luminizing powder in a perfect, nude-pink shade. It's formulated with baked technology to impart a sheer, ultra-lightweight texture and delicate radiance ideal for highlighting and brightening for a luminous girly glow. It features a signature, dandy daydream fragrance with notes of delicate blossom, and the powder comes with a soft-bristle brush. Beauty tip: Layer watt's up! under Dandelion Twinkle to boost your glow.

Photos (2)
Beth R.
Beth R.
East Meadow, NY

I actually really like this! I have the original Dandelion which I would use as a blush and I loved how it was subtle and natural. This amps it up a bit with the shimmer but still keeps it looking very natural. It is a welcome addition to my makeup collection. And although I don't carry it around with me, the mirror on the inside is definitely welcome. My only gripe (hence the 3 stars) is that the amount of product is significantly less than the original Dandelion, but still the same price! 😳 Not sure if the combination of less product for the same price will keep me coming back 😔
Marlen B.
Marlen B.
East Boston, MA

I have been waiting so patiently for Benefit to come out with a POWDERED highlighter& they finally did & i know why they took this longggg. First off, i was so impressed by how finelly milled this highlighter is!! It's not chunky at alll and it goes on the skin soooo beautifully. The packaging is sooo pretty its a silver/pink box, with the dandelion. It come with a brush and the highlighter itself has a pink, silvery finish. I swear it looks so beautiful on everyone, its subtle but it give you that dewy look. I would sooo recommend this to anyone i am grabbing one myself !
Lydia R.
Lydia R.

Dandelion promises to "perk-up" your complexion. While it's no substitute for eight hours sleep, it does brighten skin. The sheer light pink powder works well as a subtle blush or an all-over highlighter. When layered over bronzer it adds a soft pink flush to the apples of your cheeks -- which creates a more natural look. It also brightens eyes when used as shadow. One complaint: The included brush makes application streaky. A true blush brush works better.
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.

I received a trial size of this product in a kit and instantly fell in love with it! I do have a medium skin tone and at first glance I thought it was too light and wouldn't show up on my skin but I was wrong. It was pigmented enough to give my akin the healthiest, freshest glow that made my skin look awake. Although the pan was small (because it was a travel size) it has lasted me for quite awhile and will definitely repurchase on full size when I run out!
Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR

I was shown this product by one of the gals at Sephora. I was looking for a new highlight and under those bright store lights this one looked really pretty when I tested it. I was disappointed with it when I used it at home because the glow is very subtle. I like my highlight blinding. I will use this on days when I just want a slight glow. I wish I hadn't spend that much money on it though because I could have purchased one similar at the drugstore.
Noela R.
Noela R.
San Diego, CA

So luminous! I was in the market for highlighter that wasn't chunky-sparkly, but also not frosty on my skin. A little bit goes a long way, and it has a muted pinky-silvery sheen to it. The brush is a little disappointing, but the product itself is just darling. It isn't very powdery either, so there isn't a lot of product lost in the brush, or into the air, like some highlighters do. Absolutely recommend!
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY

This blush takes me back to high school...I think it's a great first blush or people who want an "innocent" or "fresh" vibe. Because of this, I think I look a tiny bit younger when I wear it. It's great for pale skin, nc15 and the like. I like the fact that it comes with a brush, mirror, and magnetic top, and because of these things and the quality of the blush, I think the price is reasonable.
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.
Washington, DC

I saw this the last time I was in Sephora- coincidentally on its first day on the shelves- and I couldn't resist it. It is the perfect every day highlighter, very easy to apply and perfectly buildable for more impact. I have been using a Real Techniques brush to apply it rather than the brush it came with so I can't comment on that, but I really love the effect of this highlighter.
Cloe S.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ

Benefit has always had the cutest packaging and best marketing, don't get me wrong. However, for us tan/deep/dark girls or really anyone with a slightly olive undertone....well, you understand the frustration behind Benefit's color-palette. This swatches beautifully as a nice, sheer pink for cheeks/cheekbones. On my face though, it came through as a dusty looking white powder :(
Laura M.
Laura M.

Muy bueno, la verdad es un gran producto, no es muy polvos y me va super bien con mi piel, al menos no parezco un payaso pues es muy fácil su uso, cuando no se es experto en el maquillaje este tipo de productos facilitan todo. Me agrado bastante, aunque claro el precio es elevado para mi gusto, por lo pronto es un producto que no puede faltar en mi rutina de maquillaje
Is cruelty free?
Jiya S.
Jiya S.
Mc Lean, VA
Is it skin friendly?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Spencerport, NY
Is this a good highlighter ?
Gris H.
Gris H.

Is this better then Mac blushes?
Ash L.
Ash L.

This box is adorable can you use it after you finish the product?

Join Now