BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #60 in Highlighter

A nude-pink, powder highlighter. Get your glow on with Dandelion Twinkle-Benefit's long-lasting, highlighting and luminizing powder in a perfect, nude-pink shade. It's formulated with baked technology to impart a sheer, ultra-lightweight texture and delicate radiance ideal for highlighting and brightening for a luminous girly glow. It features a signature, dandy daydream fragrance with notes of delicate blossom, and the powder comes with a soft-bristle brush. Beauty tip: Layer watt's up! under Dandelion Twinkle to boost your glow.

• Is it best to use brush or finger or something else to apply high...7 Answers
  • This looks beautiful. Is it good for pale skin?1 Answers
  • Will this show up on tan skin?1 Answers
Erica S.
Anaheim
This highlighter is really pretty pink and soft highlighter. It's very subtle highlight so this won't give you the blinding highlight that other highlights have. This is more for natural sheen to the face a more lit within look. It's very faltering to most skin tone but I think it's more suited for lighter skin tones it may look a bit ashy on darker tones or not show up at all.  But personally I really love this highlight for everyday for a soft glow.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I got a sample of this last Christmas from my mom and it was the cutest stocking stuffer I’ve ever received! It looks great on pale skin, and is the perfect addition to any natural look. I like to use it when I’m going for a “no make up look” and apply it with a fan brush! A whole year later and I’ve finally run out, but the small versions are still available at Ulta!!
Mikaela C.
Williamstown, MA
This is fantastic for a casual glow during the day. This is a go to when I don’t want to look too too fleeky with my highlight. It’s a gorgeous shiny pink, but is not too glittery (when it is there can be a lot of chunk and too much dimension too it). Instead it’s an even and natural glow!!
Paige S.
Chaumont, NY
I love that this can be a nice subtle highlight or that you can really build it up for a nice bold highlight. I love it most because it doesn’t accentuate my texture and pores on my skin. Only con is how bulky the packaging is but that’s something i can live with.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
This is a great everyday highlighter that leaves a more natural highlight. I feel like it works for any skin tone which is great because I’ve found that Benefit products mostly work for lighter skin tones. It does last long but I recommend applying it with a brush you’ve sprayed with setting spray. (I recommend the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray) I personally don’t love the brush it comes with and recommend buying your own brush but that’s left to preference.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
These highlighters work so well. They are very affordable and give off so much illumination to the face. I always have this in my make up kit. I highly recommend this product to anyone who’s a make up artist that is adding on to their kit.
Emily C.
This is a great super cute Highlighter. It’s super east to use and comes with a cute little application brush. It blends perfectly and has a great shimmer. I will definitely purchase again and I recommend to everyone with all skin types
Daisy T.
This is one of the best highlighters that I own. As a pale person, I didn't think that it would show up on me. It gives off a very natural glow. And it also happens to smell like dandelions. 10/10 would repurchase.
Lauren S.
Some days, I just want to look like the tin man. I want that stripe of metallic goodness across my cheeks. But some days I want to look like a soft ethereal little fairy with my makeup, and Dandelion Twinkle is perfect. I put this on my inner corner of my eye, my nose, my cheek, everywhere and it is the softest and prettiest pink glow. I bought it on a whim and I'm so glad I did!
Emma A.
Ripon
Is it best to use brush or finger or something else to apply highlight?
Is cruelty free?
Kayla M.
Spencerport, NY
Is this a good highlighter ?
Jiya S.