Add a Photo

25% off Concealers.

25% OFF

25% off Concealers.

4 days left

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.

25% OFF

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.
Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.
Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.
Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

4 days left

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

4 days left

A nude-pink, powder highlighter. Get your glow on with Dandelion Twinkle-Benefit's long-lasting, highlighting and luminizing powder in a perfect, nude-pink shade. It's formulated with baked technology to impart a sheer, ultra-lightweight texture and delicate radiance ideal for highlighting and brightening for a luminous girly glow. It features a signature, dandy daydream fragrance with notes of delicate blossom, and the powder comes with a soft-bristle brush. Beauty tip: Layer watt's up! under Dandelion Twinkle to boost your glow.

Photos (7)
Amie M.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA

Let me start off by saying that I absolutely LOVE benefit cosmetics, there fun and always have great quality stuff. This highlighter was no different, the shade was beautiful and gave me a nice healthy yet subtle glow. Perfect for everyday use, not necessarily for a "night out" look but for my day to day it's a definite MUST HAVE!!! This would be a great product to purchase if your just starting out with highlighters. It's kind of fool proof and very easy to use. It smells okay, the packaging was adorable as with all of benefits cosmetics, and the price was pretty reasonable compared to other brands in the same category. I gave this product 4 stars because though I really liked it and there isn't really any negatives I could point out there still have been other highlighters that I liked more.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Castle Rock, CO

I love benefit and so far they haven't disappointed me on a product. This highlight is a gorgeous pinky peachy shimmer that has a hint of gold. It can be a subtle shimmer or you can use a lot and get a dramatic highlight. I love to use it as my nose highlight and on my cheeks I still use a different highlight for my Cupid bow. This product does have some kick up but because of the packaging being that deep square I don't feel like I waste any product because you can easily pick the product up with a brush. I never use the brush that comes with these benefit products because they are usually awful. Like the hoola one was the worst. But I use a fan brush and it looks great
Beth R.
Beth R.
East Meadow, NY

I actually really like this! I have the original Dandelion which I would use as a blush and I loved how it was subtle and natural. This amps it up a bit with the shimmer but still keeps it looking very natural. It is a welcome addition to my makeup collection. And although I don't carry it around with me, the mirror on the inside is definitely welcome. My only gripe (hence the 3 stars) is that the amount of product is significantly less than the original Dandelion, but still the same price! 😳 Not sure if the combination of less product for the same price will keep me coming back 😔
Marlen B.
Marlen B.
East Boston, MA

I have been waiting so patiently for Benefit to come out with a POWDERED highlighter& they finally did & i know why they took this longggg. First off, i was so impressed by how finelly milled this highlighter is!! It's not chunky at alll and it goes on the skin soooo beautifully. The packaging is sooo pretty its a silver/pink box, with the dandelion. It come with a brush and the highlighter itself has a pink, silvery finish. I swear it looks so beautiful on everyone, its subtle but it give you that dewy look. I would sooo recommend this to anyone i am grabbing one myself !
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.

I received a trial size of this product in a kit and instantly fell in love with it! I do have a medium skin tone and at first glance I thought it was too light and wouldn't show up on my skin but I was wrong. It was pigmented enough to give my akin the healthiest, freshest glow that made my skin look awake. Although the pan was small (because it was a travel size) it has lasted me for quite awhile and will definitely repurchase on full size when I run out!
Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR

I was shown this product by one of the gals at Sephora. I was looking for a new highlight and under those bright store lights this one looked really pretty when I tested it. I was disappointed with it when I used it at home because the glow is very subtle. I like my highlight blinding. I will use this on days when I just want a slight glow. I wish I hadn't spend that much money on it though because I could have purchased one similar at the drugstore.
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.

I bought this from Sephora on sale for about 26$. I was In love upon swatching it on myself! When I tried it out the first couple times, I was kinda disappointed. This is a VERY pretty highlight and it smells like rose which is so fun! My only con was that it was very subtle. Not a problem at all, but I've been on a "they can spot me from the moon!" Kick with my highlight, so I wish it was a little more out there. Super pretty though, I do love it!
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ

I purchased this during the vib sale because I swatched it in store and was obsessed. I have been living for a soft highlight rather than something super glowy and thos one looked like it would be amazing. I am light skinned and this should show up on my skin. But once I received it and applied it, it looked like I had nothing on. I used several different brushes to apply this and still saw nothing on my skin. I returned this as it was a fail!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Los Angeles, CA

When I bought this product, I thought it looked so pretty and was excited to use it. However, I've noticed that it really isn't that pigmented so when I do apply it I barely notice a difference on my face. I resorted to using other benefit highlighter/blush, and don't think that I would choose to purchase this particular product again. Quality of the powder is the same as other benefit powders, which I was happy about.
Noela R.
Noela R.
San Diego, CA

So luminous! I was in the market for highlighter that wasn't chunky-sparkly, but also not frosty on my skin. A little bit goes a long way, and it has a muted pinky-silvery sheen to it. The brush is a little disappointing, but the product itself is just darling. It isn't very powdery either, so there isn't a lot of product lost in the brush, or into the air, like some highlighters do. Absolutely recommend!
Is cruelty free?
Jiya S.
Jiya S.
Mc Lean, VA
Is it skin friendly?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Spencerport, NY
Is this a good highlighter ?
Gris H.
Gris H.

Is this better then Mac blushes?
Ash L.
Ash L.

This box is adorable can you use it after you finish the product?