BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Shhh, it’s the highlighter with a low profile. This soft-matte, nude pink highlighter puts the most natural-looking spotlight on you. Let a radiant you shine through!

• Liquid formula
  • Instantly strobe & highlight
  • Signature dandy daydream scent

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Undecyl Dimethicone, Vp/Va Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride.

May Contain:
Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492,Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

• How do you guys like this? I have been thinking about pur...1 Answers
  • I've been interested in this highlighter but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • I have looking for the before highlighter and I just can'...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Shy Beam Liquid Highlighter
  • "love this product for giving a sculpted contour or strobe look without any shimmer. great option for when you want to slim the face but need to keep shimmer to a minimum--also known as at work! the liquid format is easy to use and travels well. good color for neutral skin tones." in 27 reviews
  • "i originally bought this thinking that it was just a softer high beam. i then noticed that that it was a matte highlighter. it seems like an oxymoron, but it works. this can be used to achieve a believable glow that looks natural. i deducted one start because it's pretty much impossible to use unless you use a cream or liquid foundation. won't blend with a powder type foundation at all." in 18 reviews
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I wouldn't usually purchase a "matte" highlighter, because I'm all about the luminous and in your face highlighters but this came as a trial size when I purchased the dandelion blushes. I am surprised at how much I like it. Even though it's meant to be a much more toned down highlighter,it still really brightens and attracts the eye. I'll use a baked highlighter then apply this o in the highest part of my cheekbones and just above the arch and tail of my eyebrows and it really gives it that extra glow and is undeniably gorgeous. I'm glad I got to try it because now I will buy a full size when this is gone w sheen before, I wouldn't even have considered it. And a little bit goes a LONG way! Just the tiny trial size will probablylast new many months.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
This was a disappointment! I’m so glad I received a small sample and didn’t purchase it myself. Warning for tan skinned ladies and darker, this will not work for you! This “highlighter” mimics the color of chalk and the white cast you get from sunscreens. It is stark white and pale. I am MAC NC40 and I am sure someone with a lighter complexion can face the same issues I did. I tried to make it work. I attempted to blend it onto my cheekbones to achieve that “natural/subtle glow” they marketed for... Nada. I tossed this product real quick.
Candice M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not the biggest fan of this highlighter because it is a matte highlight. I like my highlights to be very blinding and give a radiant look to the skin. This highlight is a matte pale pink. I do not like matte highlight. I would not recommend this product unless you like matte highlight.
emily j.
This is a really pretty color. However, this just didn't work out for me. Not only was it hard to blend, when I applied it, it look like a streak of pink. The packaging is cute but I wish maybe it came in a dropper or something else that would be easier to apply on the face. Additionally, the smell of this product is overwhelming. This product smells almost like paint. I feel like it just has a chemically smell that isn't pleasant. I just wouldn't recommend this product because it really isn't good.
Loke D.
This is such a weird product. I got this when I first started getting into makrup and i just don’t know why it was invented. Its just like a white streak across your face and its “matte”. SO NOT WORTH IT
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
This is the worst highlighter I have ever used. I thought it would be great on my pale skin but its terrible. Its like an INVISABLE highlight. Im glad I got this in mini size. Such a waste of money.
Nicole F.
Lodi
Loved this product! It gave me a dewy and radiant finish. I have combo skin and it worked well for me, it was shimmery and gave me a natural glow that I can use for when I don’t want a blinding highlight!
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
love love this matte highlighter one of my favorites. Very pigmented I love how it looks on my skin very pretty. pros coverage is beautiful for a matte finish. cons bottle gets messy after use. Flat finish which is very pretty. I would recommend this to anybody who doesn't want that intense highlight
brenna f.
Cookeville
I do not like this, it doesnt even appear to have any shimmer in it. It nearly looks like a matte pale pink to me. I would not reccommend this, i love Benefit but this is just to sheer.
Brittany F.
It smells great and has a beautiful light pink hue to it but i find it diminishes throughout the day. If you don’t need it to last all day your good, but it’s def not the most long wearing product
Darien G.
Turtleford
Does this product differ from a powder highlight?
Mandy S.
Singapore
Is this a similar product to watt's up? What are the differences? I love watt's up but I'm running out and considering shy beam as an alternative.
Pamela G.
I have been wanting to try this. I haven't really seen a lot of people talk about this. If you have this product can you tell me how you use it? And how the coverage is?
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Does this highlight have color in it?
Monica H.
Is this suitable for oily skin? And is it subtle enough for daily usage?