BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Shhh, it’s the highlighter with a low profile. This soft-matte, nude pink highlighter puts the most natural-looking spotlight on you. Let a radiant you shine through!

• Liquid formula
  • Instantly strobe & highlight
  • Signature dandy daydream scent

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Undecyl Dimethicone, Vp/Va Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride.

May Contain:
Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492,Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

• How do you guys like this? I have been thinking about pur...1 Answers
  • I've been interested in this highlighter but I'm wonderin...1 Answers
  • I have looking for the before highlighter and I just can'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "love this product for giving a sculpted contour or strobe look without any shimmer. great option for when you want to slim the face but need to keep shimmer to a minimum--also known as at work! the liquid format is easy to use and travels well. good color for neutral skin tones." in 27 reviews
  • "i originally bought this thinking that it was just a softer high beam. i then noticed that that it was a matte highlighter. it seems like an oxymoron, but it works. this can be used to achieve a believable glow that looks natural. i deducted one start because it's pretty much impossible to use unless you use a cream or liquid foundation. won't blend with a powder type foundation at all." in 18 reviews
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I wouldn't usually purchase a "matte" highlighter, because I'm all about the luminous and in your face highlighters but this came as a trial size when I purchased the dandelion blushes. I am surprised at how much I like it. Even though it's meant to be a much more toned down highlighter,it still really brightens and attracts the eye. I'll use a baked highlighter then apply this o in the highest part of my cheekbones and just above the arch and tail of my eyebrows and it really gives it that extra glow and is undeniably gorgeous. I'm glad I got to try it because now I will buy a full size when this is gone w sheen before, I wouldn't even have considered it. And a little bit goes a LONG way! Just the tiny trial size will probablylast new many months.
Lindsay R.
I’m not sure how this would work as a cheek highlighter since it’s super light pinkish with no shimmer (prob not a good product if you have darker skin tones).. however, I use this under my brows once they’re drawn in and then blend it out. Easy to use since it has a thin brush so you can be precise, and the color is great on me. Cleans brows up nice. It kinda smells like paint.
Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
THIS THIS THIS. I’ll admit, I was kind of scared to try it as I had never tried a matte highlight or a liquid highlight before, but it was super easy to use. I barely touch the brush to each cheekbone three times, and just use a finger to tap tap tap until it’s blended in! I’ve never had to set it with any powder to make it stay, and since it’s matte, it looks just as pretty on bare skin as it does over makeup, which I think is really cool, because you can give your cheekies a little boost even when you don’t feel like doing your makeup that day.
Jaiden P.
Used this on a fair skinned woman at a wedding and it barely showed up in real life, nevermind pictures. It is called Shy Beam for a reason, but more so 'shy of invisible'. You would have a hard time overdoing this one but at that point, might as well just either not use it or go bigger with another product.
Candice M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not the biggest fan of this highlighter because it is a matte highlight. I like my highlights to be very blinding and give a radiant look to the skin. This highlight is a matte pale pink. I do not like matte highlight. I would not recommend this product unless you like matte highlight.
emily j.
This is a really pretty color. However, this just didn't work out for me. Not only was it hard to blend, when I applied it, it look like a streak of pink. The packaging is cute but I wish maybe it came in a dropper or something else that would be easier to apply on the face. Additionally, the smell of this product is overwhelming. This product smells almost like paint. I feel like it just has a chemically smell that isn't pleasant. I just wouldn't recommend this product because it really isn't good.
Nakia P.
I love this highlighter for a "no makeup" makeup look. It is very subtle, but so beautiful. You do have to blend it in rather quickly after application. It has light pink/pearly undertones. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Elizabeth C.
Durham
I’m fair skinned and like a more subtle highlighter look. This one blends well, is easy to apply and the bottle lasts forever! It is sheerer than other benefit highlighters, so I recommend it if you’re going for a more natural look.
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
Beautiful beautiful color!! This is a must have in my makeup bag as it's pigmented perfectly and last forever! I even use it as eyeshadow sometimes. All of my bridesmaid received this in there gift bags and everyone loved it.
✨Susie✨ L.
Irving
It’s not a bad product. It does exactly what it says it does: gives a very light and natural barely there glow. But I’ve never been a natural highlight girl, I prefer something blinding. So really it’s a great product, just not for someone like me.
Darien G.
Turtleford
Does this product differ from a powder highlight?
Mandy S.
Singapore
Is this a similar product to watt's up? What are the differences? I love watt's up but I'm running out and considering shy beam as an alternative.
Pamela G.
I have been wanting to try this. I haven't really seen a lot of people talk about this. If you have this product can you tell me how you use it? And how the coverage is?
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Does this highlight have color in it?
Monica H.
Is this suitable for oily skin? And is it subtle enough for daily usage?