Benefit Cosmetics dandelion shy beam deluxe sample

nude pink matte-radiance highlighter for face

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics dandelion shy beam deluxe sample!
Heather F.
Washington
Pretty pink glow but I prefer the powder version better. It has a light, agreeable scent.
Tanna D.
I got this in my Ipsy Glam Bag Plus - & didn't care for it. But I gave it to my mom so I'll review it from her stand point. She uses it under her brows to add a bit of shine and she says it's good for under the eyes which is something I never would have even thought of. She has 2 now because I did give her mine, but she uses it every day and says it can make a nice shadow base too.
Rose L.
1,785 reviews
This is not a shimmer highlighter. It is matte and light pink. As pink works for me the best, I love a non-shimmer option for highlighting. I have also used this for a base for highlighters as it smooths out the texture and fine lines where highlighter is applied. This will create the most natural highlighting at its matte, if pink works for you.

Looking for your answer?