BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A dewy, baby-pink liquid blush for a soft and radiant glow. Show off your flush with this baby-pink blush. Dandelion Dew Soft Baby-Pink Liquid Blush leaves cheeks with a healthy-looking glow that creates a lit-from-within glow. The sheer, baby-pink hue instantly brightens up the complexion, giving cheeks a natural-looking, delicate gleam. The long-lasting & high-performing formula is blendable, buildable, and perfect for any skintone. This lighter-than-air, creamy texture melts in seamlessly leaving you a visibly dewy, baby-pink, youthful-looking glow. Just apply with your fingertips and blend onto cheeks to heighten your makeup look. see more...

• Is this okay to apply over your powder? Will it get Cakey or look...1 Answers
  • Is this better than the powder form?1 Answers
  • I have never used a liquid blush before... Is it easy to apply? D...2 Answers
· N.
Kenilworth, NJ
I was a little skeptical at first cause of the fact its a liquid blush but its so beautiful and one of my favorites! I received a small sample size from Benefit and I adore it honestly it blends much better than i had expected and isnt too pigmented that I look silly.
Stephanie T.
Galion
The dandelion blushes are beautiful. They give a nice flush to the skin without looking over done. The tone isn’t really for me but I have found they look amazing on my little sister. Great application. No patchiness.
Maryam S.
One of the most beautiful pink blushes I have ever owned . I am in love with this blush. You only need a tiny lit bit and it will give you a pretty healthy natural pop of color. I love the consistency of this product.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Christina C.
Lomita
I’m not a huge fan of liquid blush but I really enjoyed this product. I used it up until my thief of a roommate stole it and I’m like wtf Karen, and she’s like, I haven’t seen it I swear- as she’s wearing your Star Wars bandaids you bought 😒
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This is my favorite blush by benefit. It is such a soft and light pink color that looks great on my pale skin. Although it is a light color, it is very pigmented and buildable. I would purchase this product again for sure.
Samantha L.
Boynton Beach
I really like this product. My dad bought this for me a few months ago and i use it quite often. It lasts long and the packaging is super cute. You do have to put it on quickly though or itll stain your skin
Averi T.
haslet texas
I love this product!I use this on my cheeks before applying my benefit dandelion powder blush and the two together is great!Dont use a lot of this when you wanna use it,put a really small amount on your hand and put it on both your cheeks.
Lauren P.
I love this liquid blush. Really pigmented and barely takes any product to get a realistic looking pink. Blendable and can be applied without a brush using just your fingers. Will definitely be purchasing.
Megan B.
I love this blush. It's so easy to apply and blends out very nicely. It lasts all day which is awesome in my line of work. (Dog groomer. Constantly being splashed by wet dogs). Absolutely recommend.
Jackie K.
Does this show up well on fair skinned, and is it pigmented at all?
Amanda S.
I just recently purchased this, but since I'm new to liquid blush, I'm having trouble with knowing which products to use first. I struggle with the who liquids vs powders! My bronzer is powder, so so I put that on first?
Katelynn B.
Amarillo , TX
Does this break up foundation underneath it?
Kassidy S.
I have never used a liquid blush before... Is it easy to apply? Do you apply with a brush, sponge or fingers??
Caleigh D.
Hello Influenesters! I have combination skin and I was wondering if I show purchase the liquid blush or the powder blush? Thank you!