BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This Sheer, Baby-pink Blush Gives Cheeks A Dewy, Delicate Pink Glow. Its Lighter-than-air Liquid Texture Melts In For A Natural Blush Look That’s So Soft And Radiant…you’ll Look Lit From Within.

Dewy Finish
Soft Baby-pink Shade
Sheer

Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-23, Silica, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Maltitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Citral, Eugenol, Bht, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 09869/A

• Is this okay to apply over your powder? Will it get Cakey...1 Answers
  • Is this better than the powder form?1 Answers
  • I have never used a liquid blush before... Is it easy to ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product has to be applied with a wet beauty blender otherwise it’s a hot mess! application is everything with this product and a little goes a long way! it has a subtle pink shimmer that is suitable for daytime fresh face looks." in 33 reviews
Lacey H.
Las Vegas
This is the first ever liquid blush I’ve used, and I’m still a bit on the fence about it. I definitely feel like there is a learning curve to using it and it def takes a little bit of practice.
The shade is really beautiful, a very light pink that looks natural and soft. I picked this up because I already had he Dandelion powder blush, along with the Dandelion Twinkle highlighter. I’ve only recently begun stepping outside my comfort zone with makeup, so I’ve always loved the Dandelion shade because it’s a barely there blush that still looks great.
I especially love using this when I do bold or extravagant eye makeup looks. Since it’s so soft, it goes well with bold looks and doesn’t take away from the eyes while providing nice color without looking gaudy.
The liquid is a bit more pigmented than the powder, of course. As far as application, I’ve found what works best so far (I’ve only used it like three or four times) is to apply a small amount with fingers first and kinda tap it in and spread it in the area you want it and then go in with a brush to blend it in and spread it out.
I usually bake my makeup, and this still shows up over baked cheekbones and looks good.
Only reason for the four stars is cause it was difficult to learn how to use at first.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
My new summer go-to blush! This liquid blush is a fresh, soft pink shade that blends beautifully onto the skin. I am NC42 tan skinned gal and this baby shows up on my face real well. It gives me a pretty, healthy and glowy flush. Also buildable if you want more color on the cheeks. Application is easy. Dispense product, pat and blend, and you’re done. Perfect for those fresh-faced days. Long lasting too.
Maria A.
Newark, DE
I love the subtle pink tiny you get from the dandelion line. It provided just the right amount of tiny to my skin. It was very long lasting. I love Benefit. I would definitely recommend Benefit cosmetics as I've not been able to duplicate the high quality or their special tints at any drug store brand. Definitely saved money when I came to realize that buying the cheaper skin tints and blushes from the drug store definitely didn't save me mkney
Claire k.
I honestly loved this product, I use it alot but not daily (I don’t tend to wear blush alot) Although I liked it I thought the color popped out a lot but the texture was amazing and super high in quality. Overall I would recommend this to people looking for liquid blush!!
Rachel G.
Knoxville, TN
Never thought I was a “blush person” until I used this, now I love it because of this product. I use my finger to lightly tap it into my skin. It looks so natural and it’s not too bright or too pink and is super buildable to give the exact color you desire. Love this stuff so much!
Sierra R.
Gilbert
I love Benefit. This stuff comes out strong but blends well. It is a soft pink. A little goes a long way. I keep this in my emergency work makeup bag. Blending this is a must! It makes for a soft makeup look.
Ami✨ K.
New York
Many moons ago this was my first ever liquid blush and I was obsessed with it. Nowadays, I find myself hardly ever reaching for it, mostly due to its finicky formula. The whipped thick consistency tends to ball up when you pump it out, so you have to like mash it up with a finger before you can apply it. I definitely prefer the super quick, foolproof formula of the Glossier Cloud Paints nowadays, which are much easier to blend out.
Ankita P.
This is a beautiful product. Do not sure it over any powder products because it will mess up your make up. However do set it with a powder blush. It's very soft and can be worn with no make up on other than the blush. If you would like to give liquid blush a try, I would recommend this one.
Natalie B.
Kenilworth, NJ
I was a little skeptical at first cause of the fact its a liquid blush but its so beautiful and one of my favorites! I received a small sample size from Benefit and I adore it honestly it blends much better than i had expected and isnt too pigmented that I look silly.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
This product has to be applied with a wet beauty blender otherwise it’s a hot mess! Application is everything with this product and a little goes a long way! It has a subtle pink shimmer that is suitable for daytime fresh face looks.
Jackie K.
Does this show up well on fair skinned, and is it pigmented at all?
Kassidy S.
I have never used a liquid blush before... Is it easy to apply? Do you apply with a brush, sponge or fingers??
Katelynn B.
Amarillo , TX
Does this break up foundation underneath it?
Amanda S.
Thunder Bay, ON
I just recently purchased this, but since I'm new to liquid blush, I'm having trouble with knowing which products to use first. I struggle with the who liquids vs powders! My bronzer is powder, so so I put that on first?
lizz c.