Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Brightening Finishing Powder

This Sheer, Ballerina-pink Face Powder Takes Your Complexion From Dull To Radiant. Sweep It On Cheeks As A Soft Blush Or Dust It All Over Face As A Brightening Finishing Powder.

Hint Of Shimmer
Buildable Color
Soft, Natural-bristle Brush Included

Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Zinc Chloride, Linalool, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 06654/A

Is it pigmented and pretty ?
Is this safe for oily skin & does it look good on olive light skin tones?
How is this blush? I’m pretty fair so I’m trying to find a good blush for my skin tone
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Brightening Finishing Powder!
Product Highlights
“this product is the perfect pink shade for a natural look. very easy to blend and i bought it at sephora!” in 618 reviews
“...pink to any skintone. although it is easy to built. it id definatily a matte finish. and stays true to colour. it is very easy to apply as there is no fallout i would absoloutly reccommend this to others” in 67 reviews
“It's hard to show up on my medium skin color so I think it would be better for people of fair skin but still can be used for people with a medium skin color for a touch of pink” in 12 reviews
“This blush has such a nice color, a very pale pink but I think that this would be good for any skin tones out there, even the darker gals!” in 12 reviews
“It is a beautiful light pink shade which looks good on cheeks to give a burst of colour or all over the face to brighten the complexion.” in 9 reviews
Rockaway Park, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I have this blush for almost a year and I love it. During the last two weeks or so I’ve been trying to find an illumination finish or setting powder to keep my skin glowy. Out of no where I stumbled across this product thinking eh its just a blush. However after reading the back of the package it says use all over face as a brightening finish powder! So far it’s doing a good job, just can’t believe I didn’t know that this whole time 🤔
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
I understand why Benefit never discontinues this product. Because this is "everybody has to have it!" blush. The soft pink is not so pigmented, but this is the good part about this product. It gives you natural and graceful look. I think it would suit any skin color and any ages. This is my first blush I emptied and repeated in my life.
Mature / Large Pores, Lack of Firmness, Aging
Harrison Twp, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I know that Dandelion is a highlighter/finishing powder, but I am very pale and so I will often use it as regular blush. I'm a huge fan of the color, it looks like "natural glow" on me. It smells great, too. After applying liberally to the apples of my cheeks, I brush a bit on my nose, forehead, and chin as intended. Very glowy.
Dullness, Fine Lines, Wrinkles
Salem, OR
Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Brightening Finishing Powder uploaded by caeyleer
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! It’s really easy to apply and looks really pretty! It’s definitely not overwhelming like a lot of blushes but it’s also very buildable! I would for sure buy again and recommend it to everyone!Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Brightening Finishing Powder
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Williamsville, NY
One of my favorite blushes ever. I'm very fair so it is definitely a blush and not a face powder for me. It does a great job of bringing a very natural flush to the cheeks and is perfect over tinted moisturizer on a light makeup day. The full sized lasted for years for me.
Dry, Combination, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Mountain view , CA
I just can't quit this blush. I have pale skin and every other blush looks too pink or too orange on me. I do wish they made this without the bits of glitter in it but to have a blush that is as subtle as this, I'll suffer. For all my pale girls, this is the one you want.
Dry / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Mesa, AZ
I love this powder, especially as a blush during the winter months when my skin is usually at its lightest. It gives just the right amount of color to give a lightly flushed look to the cheeks. The baby pink color suits neutral and cooler skin tones beautifully.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Redness
Fort Hood, TX
No other blush compares for me. This is such a perfect perfect shade of pink. So extremely flattering. I love that it’s in a box so any fallout is typically caught immediately instead of making a mess. Will buy for the rest of my life, been using for 10 years.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Katy, TX
Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Brightening Finishing Powder uploaded by Yuri C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a gorgeous pink blush that suits my skin tone very well. It gives me that naturally flushed look and I really love wearing this on a daily basis. I have hit pan on it and this blush is definitely on my list to repurchase!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really enjoy this blush and have been using it for years. If you have a lighter skin tone I think this is a really nice blush that looks natural on your skin. Also, it’s buildable, and It’s not patchy in the slightest!
Combination / Acne
Ask a question to the Influenster community...