Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Box o' Powder Blush Mini Ornament Mini Ornament

A limited-edition ornament of mini baby-pink, brightening blush that comes ready-to-gift with an adorable to/from hang tag. Benefit's bestselling, baby-pink brightening blush takes your look from dull to darling in a single sweep. It features soft, buildable pigment, and comes with a custom brush for easy application. Use it as a blush on the apples of your cheeks for an instant "pink-me-up."

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Box o' Powder Blush Mini Ornament Mini Ornament!
Raleigh, NC
Dandelion is a blush that goes with every look. It gives my cheeks a little bit of color and brightness but it isn’t bold. So you can pair it with any eye or lip look. I’m quite fair and am unsure how this would do on other skin tones, you might need to really build it up to make it work.
Dry / Acne, Fine Lines, Dryness
Brooklyn, NY
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Get this product. It's a sort of subtle yet noticeable blush. It doesn't smudge but it works wonders. I notice a difference in my face every time I put this on. This product is one of my go-to's. I'm almost out and I want to try more of these kinds of blush. It's such a pretty color. Adore this!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
This benefit cosmetics dandelion blush is beautiful. It is a soft pinky coral and a hint of sparkle to it. It’s perfect for an everyday look. It blends nicely and stays on all day long. My mother actually got me hooked on this!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity
Garnerville
I loveeee this blush ! Gifted this to one of my good girlfriends and I had to buy them for myself. You definitely get a lot even though it is very tiny. I’m naturally tan so it brings out my natural color nicely
Austintown, OH
Dandelion is my favorite blush color that benefit offers. Especially the dandelion twinkle. Stays true to its color i just hate the box packaging benefit has on their blushes and bronzers. I use big fat blush brushes and the boxes are inconvenient. I like using the palettes you get more for your money when you buy them that way rather than the singles.
Hobbs , NM
This has always been one of my holy grail products. So beautiful light or heavy handed and a beautiful scent also yes I’m weird and love the smell of this blush . It looks so beautiful on all skin types and I’ve even used it for Halloween looks and such . It’s always in my reach when I do my makeup
Lebanon
So perfect and light but completely buildable! It doesn't have a gross smell, it actually has a bit of a perfume scent! It has a bit of a shimmer but not over the top. It makes for a perfect day look but can be built up for a night out or any special occasion. My absolute favorite blush.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Youngsville, LA
I do love this product! It is the perfect almost peach blush! It looks great in the summer! It does have a little shimmer in it! So I wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like shimmer in your blush! I do love this product and a little goes a long way!
Combination / Redness
Veneta, OR
I love this blush! One of the staples in my makeup kit! Such a nice shade and it’s so blendable! It’s a little pricey but if that’s your price range then I definitely recommend giving it a try! I don’t think you’ll regret it!
Clarksville , MD
Not a fan of this product event though I use hoolah religiously!! It’s pretty easy to blend but there’s hardly any pigment, it’s more just shimmery but very subtle. I ended up giving it to my younger sister to use.
Oily / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores