2 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #23 in Blush

Benefit Dandelion Box O' Powder Blush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Box O' Powder Blush
  • "This blush has such a nice color, a very pale pink but I think that this would be good for any skin tones out there, even the darker gals!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's hard to show up on my medium skin color so I think it would be better for people of fair skin but still can be used for people with a medium skin color for a touch of pink" in 12 reviews
  • "It is a beautiful light pink shade which looks good on cheeks to give a burst of colour or all over the face to brighten the complexion." in 9 reviews
  • "I use this on my cheekbones to achieve a very natural highlight when I wear the Hoola bronzed from benefit." in 8 reviews
  • "My skin is very fair so I use this as regular blush, not highlighter, and I use a contouring powder a couple shades darker." in 7 reviews
Johana A.
Johana A.
Review for: Sheer Ballerina Pink
When I use other powder blushes, it can sometimes feel a bit too powdery on your face. I decided to try this and it is amazing! It's super creamy and light, not to mention not sticky at all. The color is adorable as well. It's a perfect shade of soft pink that'll make you look refreshed and natural. It is also easy to fix if you want stronger shade of pink--just apply more of it onto your cheeks! The only reason I'm giving 4 stars out of 5 is because it dries up after use, meaning sometimes it slightly clogs up the valve (where you pump).It's not a big deal though, it's only bits of dried up cream so if you're willing to be patient, you can still use that bit by warming it up and melting it back to the liquid.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Sheer Ballerina Pink
Already becoming a staple in my makeup rotation. The powder formula goes on really well and allows you to build for more color or just lightly dust for a soft glow and the color is GORGEOUS. I have really fair skin in the winter and it's the perfect natural pink that gives you a pinky, rosy glow without being overpowering. It also smells heavenly which is always a plus! I also like that it wears well throughout the day; it probably isn't as long-lasting as something like the Tarte amazonian clay 12 hour blush buuuut it still holds up nicely over the course of wear. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a soft, natural-looking pink!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I am fair-ish, I can see others benefitting from this light pink colour. It has buildable tint that gives a subtle healthy glow. I apply it to the apples of my cheeks with the awesome included brush, a dab on my forehead, nose and chin, and Hey, Presto! I look naturally flushed, maybe as if I just came in from the sun, without a potential burn, or real exertion. I never suffer from that over-blushed appearance either. Does any of this make sense? I just love this stuff and am happy I sprung for it. Plus it has a mild scent that's divine!! "Dandelions" aren't PINK, but so what? I love it enough to bother writing about it! <3
Laura H.
Laura H.
Review for: Sheer Ballerina Pink
I liked this blush but didn't love it. I don't even know why because the color looks nice, but just something didn't grab me into it like I'd hoped. I bought this a long time ago and never finished it. Then it just got too old for me to revisit, so I had to toss it. I got this at a time when I wasn't into blush, just started wearing makeup, and had it just to have. I think this was my first blush ever, but looking at it now in stores, I think I would give this another chance. It wasn't fairly appreciated when I bought it, but now that I am into blush and wear one every day, I would try this one again.
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
It can be hard to find a blush for extremely fair skin that doesn't look clown-like. This one works well, and I like that it's buildable for different looks. I also like that if applied with a light hand with a softer, whispier brush, it also works as an all-over brightening powder. The only thing I'd change is, I'd make this an unscented product, as I'm sensitive to fragrance and don't like using fragranced makeup on my face. When you first open the package and remove the included brush, the fragrance is a bit strong if you're sensitive to scent. Hopefully it will fade a bit.
Yichen S.
Yichen S.
Union City, CA
Review for: Sheer Ballerina Pink
I got this blush within the palette that Benefit released for 2015 Christmas, and it is my favorite blush from Benefit as a whole. For deeper skin tones the pigmentation is probably not going to show up well, but for light-medium skin tones it gives the perfect flush of pink. It's definitely the most natural looking blush I own and I use it when I'm going for the barely-there, no-makeup makeup look. Benefit blushes also smell amazing (to me) but if you're sensitive to smells it may be a issue, especially as the scent does linger on the face.
Kate B.
Kate B.
This was a total sleeper product for me. I ordered this as part of a kit thinking I would pass along the blush to a friend. However- I have fallen totally in love with this blush. It is the perfect pink for everyday wear and can we talk about the scent?!?!? This blush smells SO good! There are days I use it simply for that reason. My only complain is the packaging. It is a little difficult to get your brush down in there and the little brush they give you is pointless. Runner up- benefit's Dallas powder- contouring dream.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Edwards, CA
Review for: Sheer Ballerina Pink
In love with Benefits blushes! This is such a light cute pigmented pink! It last a very long time (the pan and the longevity of wearing it all day) Downside: it comes with a brush that is not meant for blush! Which I wish they came out with a rounded brush that actually goes with blush, but the color and pigment is so pretty! It comes off the pan and onto the brush to easily too and it's true to color, it does have a matte finish! You could buy it at your local Sephora for around $20
Gabi L.
Gabi L.
I've been using this blush for over five years and it's still my favorite blush ever. Since I have medium skin tone, I have to put on a couple of layers for the color to really show up. It gives my skin a naturally glowy look that makes me look like I'm not wearing makeup at all. The product also lasts a really long time, two containers have lasted me five years. Definitely worth the price, it's a really high quality product. It doesn't cause my skin to breakout.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Mukilteo, WA
Review for: Sheer Ballerina Pink
I'm a big fan of benefit blushes, and this blush is another favorite of mine. At first glance, it look like this blush is only for the fairest of skin, but it looks beautiful on a range of skin tones. It is a lighter warm pink with subtle gold shimmer. This makes it look great and really blend into the skin like a natural highlight. You can definitely build the color up and create a soft focus blushing look to the cheeks, even on my light-medium skin tone.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear this everyday or special occasions?
Tlaltzin M.
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Whats you favorite Benefit blush and/or bronzer ?
Alexandra  H.
Alexandra H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this product really pigmented?
Patty W.
Patty W.
Medford , MA
Is this new? I've never seen it before.
Mica O.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for pale people because I definitely would love fo try this