BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #24 in Blush

Benefit Dandelion Box O' Powder Blush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Reviews (1913)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This blush has such a nice color, a very pale pink but I think that this would be good for any skin tones out there, even the darker gals!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's hard to show up on my medium skin color so I think it would be better for people of fair skin but still can be used for people with a medium skin color for a touch of pink" in 12 reviews
  • "It is a beautiful light pink shade which looks good on cheeks to give a burst of colour or all over the face to brighten the complexion." in 9 reviews
  • "I use this on my cheekbones to achieve a very natural highlight when I wear the Hoola bronzed from benefit." in 8 reviews
  • "My skin is very fair so I use this as regular blush, not highlighter, and I use a contouring powder a couple shades darker." in 7 reviews
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Baby Pink
Dandelion was one of the very first blushes I bought and i've loved it since then. It's a lighter pink that gives you a fun, cute flush. It's fairly light in color and isn't super pigmented but its buildable. I do think it looks the most natural when I'm not as tan, it's my winter blush lol.
Miya! N.
Berkeley
Review for: Baby Pink
This product is great- it's light and comfortable, but it stills looks cute! However, while it looks great during the winter, it looks a bit awkward once I get my summer tan. So, I'd recommend it to more pale people, but if you're on the tan-dark side, I'd go with a different blush.
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Baby Pink
Benefit is another brand that makes nice blushes, but this shade wasn’t my favorite. It’s very subtle and light so it didn’t give me much color to my cheeks. But I know a lot of people who love this product so though it didn’t work for me, I don’t think it’s a bad product by any means!
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Baby Pink
This blush is one of my favorites! Although it's described as a baby pink, it's not too much once applied on the skin. I have a fair complexion and this always looks beautiful but can be built up if desired. Both Ulta and Sephora now carry a mini version of this so if you're interested in trying you don't have to spend the full $30! Even the trial size lasted me several months so I often purchase that one now since I sketch up my look with different blushes often.
Nadia A.
Conroe
It’s nice. It’s really pretty and subtle. But you can make it super noticeable if you pack it on. I feel like it would go with light- dark tan skin types. It’s super great and I think I would buy it again!
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Baby Pink
I went to ULTA today and was given a small makeover! The representative used this blush and it was very cute and light I have very pale skin but my cheeks are naturally pink so it blended well for a light neutral look
Alice C.
Portland
Review for: Baby Pink
I love love love this blush! It's just the perfect shade of pink to bring the life and glow back into your face after you apply foundation & concealer! Add some extra and you have a very nice shade of pink for Harajuku looks. This is a very pigmented product and a little goes a long way! Definitely will buy more when I run out. Pick this up at Ulta!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Sheer Ballerina Pink
I'm looking at the other reviews and wondering where I went wrong! I got this in a dandelion sample set from Sephora. I wanted to love this blush because the color was so pretty. But I have extremely fair skin and I got almost no color payoff. Maybe it is better on darker skin tones. But I kept putting more and more on with no results!
Alexis D.
Seaside, CA
Review for: Baby Pink
The first time I used this was when I borrowed my sisters. The color is great, you don't need a lot as it's so pigmented. There isn't really a shimmer to it, very matte. It goes on so easily and I love the brush that comes with it, it makes it easy to use. I recommend it and I will buy it again when I run out
Christine M.
Newark, DE
Review for: Baby Pink
This blush is of course a classic and a staple in almost every beauty lovers collection. Color is great and lasts a long time. Great for a more "cute" or every day look. The packaging is also iconic. I don't recommend the brush, but if you have nothing else it is pretty good. Would recommend to others.
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear this everyday or special occasions?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whats you favorite Benefit blush and/or bronzer ?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this product really pigmented?
Patty W.
Medford , MA
Is this new? I've never seen it before.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for pale people because I definitely would love fo try this