Benefit Cosmetics Dallas Dusty Rose Face Powder
Benefit Cosmetics Dallas Dusty Rose Face Powder
By Benefit Cosmetics
Ashley S.

Would This work as a blush on fair skin?

Corrinn B.
Corrinn B.
Owasso, OK
11 months, 1 week ago
I have fair skin and I use it as a blush every day :) personally I think it's too pink for a bronzer
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
1 year, 4 months ago
I have fair skin and I prefer to use it for contouring but it's sooo nice. I've tried Dandelion by Benefit for blush and it worked well.
Christine and Hailey B.
Christine and Hailey B.
1 year, 4 months ago
It definitely would!
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Warwick, RI
1 year, 8 months ago
you could definitely use it!! but i would apply it with a very light hand as someone else recommended. i prefer to use it more for contouring but it could double as a blush!
Dorina B.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
1 year, 9 months ago
I personally wouldn't recommend using this as a blush. It is better for contouring. I also have very fair skin and I couldn't see myself wearing this as a blush. It is more tan/orangey.
Janet B.
Janet B.
Huntsville, AL
1 year, 9 months ago
Absolutely! Just start with a light hand and build to your desired effect!