BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Give your complexion a natural-looking glow that will have you appearing younger & more vibrant. This sheer wash of color dusted across your cheeks, forehead and chin gives any complexion a sunkissed radiance... it's a glow that defies even Mother Nature.

• Blush & bronzer in one
  • Flatters all skin tones
  • Includes soft, natural-bristle brush

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "this is my favorite blush. i don't like a bright blush and this is the perfect mix of color for me. i'm not big on pinks and it's hard to find a brand that makes a blush that's not a bright pink. i always keep this blush on hand because no other one compares." in 92 reviews
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
I recently watched a quick tutorial on IG with this product being used in place of bronzer. WHAT?!?! I was quickly planning my next trip to Ulta to make a purchase and try this out. I’m drawn to cooler tones and colors and my light-medium skin works well with them. This is a great alternative IMO to a more brownish bronzer and I love the end look I get using it as my contour shade. Benefit Cosmetics Dallas Dusty Rose Face Powder
Liliana Z.
Hayward
Although I do use this in my makeup routine, I am pleased but not amazed. I see how this could be in some people's favorites, but not mine due to my color perhaps. It has a red undertone that I am not a fan of and that sometimes may appear as 'burnt' ". Also it has some light shimmer that I notice after I do my makeup that is all over my legs from the fallout but not too dramatic.
Hannah T.
I love this bronzer so much, at first I was confused because on the internet it’s described as a blush and a bronzer so I used it as blush and didn’t look right, once I tried it as a bronzer I was like WOW! This looks amazing. It looks great and warms up my face cause I have a pale skin tone. I love that there is a sudden rose undertone to it, nothing crazy, just something that makes you look beautifully sun kissed
Zerlaine P.
Miami,FL
Love this blush! I've been buying it for years and the quality has remained the same. I've tried a few other brands here and there but always come back to this one. The price is right and it doesn't disappoint. If I sweat a whole bunch I may have to reapply it but overall it lasts all day.
Janeigne N.
I would never normally pick a bronzey blush color, but i have heard so many rave reviews, i decided to give it a shot. It is amazing! It gives my face a hint of sunkissed color, and unlike any other bronzer i have tried, doesnt look weird when used just on my cheeks. Everyone needs this blush.
Grace P.
Maspeth, NY
This blush is so pretty if you like nude pink blushes! I like to use this on light makeup days when I don’t feel like putting on bronzer because it’s kinda brown and looks like you put on bronzer, if that makes sense. It also has enough pink to not make your cheeks look muddy.
Tina G.
Kirwin
This is a good product and doesn't leave my skin looking muddy. I like how blendable it is. It is more of a cool tone so if you are needing a warmer tone, benefit has others that would be better such as the holla. Overall I like these and the texture of them and the consistency.
liz f.
I don’t use too much bronzer but when I go this is my choice. It applies well and isn’t too dark on my skin which I like. It does have a little bit of a rose look so I don’t add blush when I use it but I do use highlighter. Love this product! I always buy this!
Nicole F.
rochester
This is the perfect blush for my medium toned skin!! Comes in the cutest little case with a brush and a mirror!! Has lasted me full days and has not irritated my skin like other blushes have!! Would recommend any benefit brand blush product
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
I like this blush because it can be used to almost contour your face. It blends nicely with most other products that I use on my face. I can’t say that I NEED it in my everyday routine but it’s nice to have as an option to use sometimes.
Cara F.
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?

back