BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #74 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Give your complexion a natural-looking glow that will have you appearing younger & more vibrant. This sheer wash of color dusted across your cheeks, forehead and chin gives any complexion a sunkissed radiance... it's a glow that defies even Mother Nature.

• Blush & bronzer in one
  • Flatters all skin tones
  • Includes soft, natural-bristle brush

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "this is my favorite blush. i don't like a bright blush and this is the perfect mix of color for me. i'm not big on pinks and it's hard to find a brand that makes a blush that's not a bright pink. i always keep this blush on hand because no other one compares." in 92 reviews
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
I recently watched a quick tutorial on IG with this product being used in place of bronzer. WHAT?!?! I was quickly planning my next trip to Ulta to make a purchase and try this out. I’m drawn to cooler tones and colors and my light-medium skin works well with them. This is a great alternative IMO to a more brownish bronzer and I love the end look I get using it as my contour shade. Benefit Cosmetics Dallas Dusty Rose Face Powder
Hannah T.
I love this bronzer so much, at first I was confused because on the internet it’s described as a blush and a bronzer so I used it as blush and didn’t look right, once I tried it as a bronzer I was like WOW! This looks amazing. It looks great and warms up my face cause I have a pale skin tone. I love that there is a sudden rose undertone to it, nothing crazy, just something that makes you look beautifully sun kissed
Janeigne N.
I would never normally pick a bronzey blush color, but i have heard so many rave reviews, i decided to give it a shot. It is amazing! It gives my face a hint of sunkissed color, and unlike any other bronzer i have tried, doesnt look weird when used just on my cheeks. Everyone needs this blush.
Kristen G.
ohio
I have light olive skin, and this is the perfect combination of blush and bronzer when I don’t have a lot of time to do my make up. Two swipes across each cheek in a little bit at my hairline really brightens up my face and looks like a natural glowing tan.
Vanessa  L.
Plano, TX
I’m obsessed with Benefit blushes. Dallas is my everyday go to and it never lets me down. I’ve been wearing it pretty consistently for over a year and a half and it still going strong. I’m so surprised! Galifornia is a lovely summer shade and smells divine.
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
I like this blush because it can be used to almost contour your face. It blends nicely with most other products that I use on my face. I can’t say that I NEED it in my everyday routine but it’s nice to have as an option to use sometimes.
Bonnie L.
I love this blush! I love that it doesn't have too much shimmer. Its not very pigmented so its very easy to blend. I think that it looks so natural. The packaging is also very cute. Its more on the expensive side but well worth it. Overall, great product and would buy again!
Megan W.
This is one of my favorite blushes of all time! First of all this smells so good! It is such a perfect shade. I can use this as a contour/blush to have a quick one and done to add warmth and color to my face. It gives a natural "sun kissed" color that is flattering on so many skin tones. While the packaging is cute, it's a little bulky and could be improved upon. I love this blush and will repurchase when I run out. I definitely recommend this product!
Pamela O.
With its neutral mauve-y toned hue, Benefit’s Dallas Blush is your perfect, matte, no fuss blush! This classic cult favorite is perfect for everyday wear! Perfect year round and suitable for all skin tones! It’s my fav!
J. H.
This is my favorite powder blush.  The color is perfect, because it is a little bit bronzy.  You don't need bronzer with this blush, and there is enough sheen, that I usually don't wear highlighter either.
Cara F.
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?