BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #56 in Blush

Buy on Sephora*
Kate M.
La Crosse
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush doesn’t look like anything special. But it actually is amazing. Very natural and goes with any look.
Jennifer H.
Nice blush, can be a little dark if not blended correctly. The brush that comes with it isn’t great.
Karyna A.
Roselle , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dallas is a dusky pinky brown. It reminds me a lot of the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed or the Estee Lauder Pure Color blush in Rebel Rose. Shades like this I really like for using as a blush/contour. I just apply it along the back of the cheeks and it gives both definition and color without being over the top blush or contour.

The blush has good color payoff. There isn't any obvious shimmer, but it has a satin finish. I found that it blended easily and wore well. I got a solid 8 hours out of it before there was any noticeable fading.

The biggest downside (as always) with me for this, and all, Benefit blush is the packaging. At this price point, I don't want cardboard packaging. And I think I have an older run of the product because the lid isn't attached at all. Attached or not, I despise the packaging.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BRONZER I HAVE EVER USED!!! There is not a brand of bronzer that even compares. I have used this same shade on multiple different skin types and tones and it has looked amazing on them all! It stays all day and it even smells amazing! I will not buy another brand after using this.
Araceli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will always be my favorite blush just because of the color goes great on my skin tone can't really use alot pink so peachy colors go great on my complexion
Courtney W.
Sault Ste. Marie , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time fav blushes!!! This colour is very unique and I find it looks good with many looks. Doesn't look like much but give it a try!
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing blush. It's not overally pigment. It's just about right for any skin tone. It can be buildable. I absolutely love it because you can use it in any look even if it has a slight shimmer. Gorgeous blush. Totally worth it all
Persephone L.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
The benefit blushes are so easy to blend, smooth and not patchy at all. I really love the dallas blush for more subtle looks when I dont really want a pink or bright colour on my cheeks but at the same time I think totally bare cheek colours look bad as well. This is the perfect solution for those makeup looks.
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush gives my cheeks a great flush of color, blends well into the skin without it being over powering or patchy, and has a good long lasting power on the skin. I also never experienced any issues regardless of what base makeup I’m wearing, so it goes well with just about any foundation.
Eva L.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Los coloretes de Benefit tienen buena calidad, mis tonos favoritos son Rockateur y Dallas. El envase es cómodo, ligero y con un bonito diseño. Repetiré
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?