BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #68 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
GORGEOUS color on my fair skin.  It can look pretty dark so I try to lightly put it on my cheekbones. Very easy to apply and blend. I would recommend to my friends. I probably wouldn’t buy it again because I’d like to try other colors on me. This product will last me a while though.
Kevin C.
Kevin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La verdad es muy buena y me gusta mucho este producto, ya que sondé que lo amo, que es muy bueno y que su respuesta es muy buena, realmente me encanta mucho, recomiendo a las chicas la verdad, enamorada del 100%
Mercedes K.
Mercedes K.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful and subtle when I have a tan. This doesn't make me look orange at all and just enhances my natural glow. I would recommend this to a friend who is looking for a nice powder highlight. I do not use the brush that comes with it because I prefer to use my own.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Jackson , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bronzer and blush in one, a great product for use as both and when your on the go in a time crunch
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
orange county
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I couldn't tell if it was a bronzer or a blush but it's still a good bronzer not for contouring though it's too warm and orange it has a matte finish and no shimmer and I would definitely buy it again because I love all of benefits boxed blushes and bronzer
Aliyah L.
Aliyah L.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a blush person at all im more of a bronzer person but I absolutely live this blush its not bright at all and its a pretty dusty rose blush and looks good paired with any bronzer this is the only blush i ever buy and its worth the price😍😍
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
Bonnyrigg , Midlothian
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice warm blush, compliments various skin tones. It’s a matte finish and helps warm up your complexion without any pink or red tones! It last ages cause you don’t need a lot, the only thing is it’s expensive for a blush
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Wellington , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this color as a bronzer or a dark cheek color for evenings. It's matte and very pigmented. The box is cute and I feel it has helped protected the compress from being damaged versus plastic packaging like most competitors.
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a favorite blush of mine for years & is the only blush I've ever hit pan on. (you know it's real when..) This leaves such a beautifully natural flush to the cheeks. The best way to describe it is a hybrid between a plum and bronze shade & it complements my fair skin like nothing else I've tried. The formula is also quite long lasting & blends out on the cheeks beautifully. Sometimes when I want a brighter, bolder cheek look I'll dust this across my cheeks & apply a brighter blush just on the apples.
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love everything ive purchased benefit brand so far!! brows or hoola are my things i need but dallas is a new fav!!! builds nicely and evenly
Cara F.
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?