BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #70 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
olivia v.
Makes me feel beautiful....Oh Dallas! My heart, my love, my blush!
Its just perfect for me!
I want the fresh glow like I spent all day in the sun, I grab my Dallas! In the summer its great paired with YouRebel and some mascara! You look fresh and simple!
In the winter it gives an exotic look because it says, I've been in the sun all day when really you haven't seen the sun in days!
Overall, It makes me feel gorgeous and brings the right look to my face. I love the bronzer in it! Its not too pinky and its definitely not too light! Make sure you get the right brush for application though! Because too much can be a bad thing!
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Lovely color, nice sheer to buildable application, however the product has terrible wear time. I will put this on before I leave for work in the morning (7am) and by lunch time, it has faded drastically on my skin. I work in an office and should not have my blush wear off so quickly. I do not recommend.
Chrissy G.
This has been my go-to powder for years. It lasts super long and gives a subtle enough, slightly shimmery bronze look. I have very pale skin and I don't think this color makes me look weird or orangey at all. I recommend this to all my friends and family!
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This is my all time favorite blush. You can also use it as a bronzer or an eye shadow. The color is amazing and very pigmented. I would definitely recommend it to everyone! I've bought like 4 already.
Michole F.
The color works so beautifully on my skin. The perfect mix of bronzer and rosy hue. It helps to sculpt my cheeks without looking unrealistic. My year-round go-to cheek product.
Noniek P.
Monterey, CA
Love this Dallas .I used them for blush I have a tan skin but it's still working ,it turn into warm soft nude on my skin the only thing that stop me for giving it 5 star because it has scent which not my kinda scents but it's fade out through out the day .but over all loving it
Caroline G.
I just discovered this stuff this spring! It's the PERFECT understated contour. I know it's labeled as a blush mostly but it's the perfect shade for my skin tone as a contour. I don't look like I'm TRYING to contour when I use this and it lasts all day. Sooooo happy I discovered this!
Brandy G.
Ok, so this is one of those products that looks totally different on than in the package. Its a beautiful blush and it looks like it would be way to dark if you look at it but when you put it on its not too dark and I have light skin. I bought it at the benefit store, but you can get this at sephora and other places. I have had this forever and I think its for the $29 for sure. Its a great year round shade and looks good on all skin tones. I just put a bit more on when I am tan and it looks great. I love the packaging but the brush is just ok. When I am at home and have access to makeup brushes I use one of those but on the go the brush is totally fine.
Jennifer K.
Hanover, MD
A beautiful dusty, rosy plum color. Perfect for getting a sunkissed look that is suitable for fall makeup looks. I use this to contour and it definitely adds a subtle definition, without looking muddy (as some brown contour powders tend to do). The brush allows for effortless, soft blending.
Rebecca H.
Hayden, ID
I was a little nervous when I seen this product in the box...however, when I used it on my fair skin with freckles (I am a redhead) it gave me a warm glow. Somewhere between a blush and bronzer. I use this on lazy days when I want one product for eyes and cheeks and I always feel like my skin is glowing and fresh. Love this color!
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?