BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #68 in Blush

Heather C.
Heather C.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The girl at Sephora recommended this to me as a bronzer. I didn't like it at all it was reddish and didn't really blend well as a bronzer. I do however thing it would be a pretty blush, just not on me. I've used dandelion and coralista and love them both, but this one just wasn't for me.
Gem S.
Gem S.
Newark
I really don't like it the brush that came with it shed way to much and I hated the color on my skin tone I wish they made it a little bit more buildable because it is really sheer and I definitely will not recommend this to anyone else
Addy B.
Addy B.
I dislike this because of the large chunky glitter. The color is a very brown/neutral I just wish it was matte or a more natural sheen.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I should off by saying that I prefer cream blush, but sometimes I can find a great powder blush. I am always pulled in by Benefits cute packaging, so I went with it. This did not work well for my skin, the color was wrong for me and I felt like it made my pores look larger.
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color doesn't look quite right on me. Don't get me wrong, I love the formula of Benefit blush, and the staying power is fantastic. But the color? I can't tell if this is bronzer, or blush, or both, and I just look like a clown.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Great color payoff but very similar to drugstore brands. Cost did not agree with me especially when color can be found elsewhere
Sheri H.
Sheri H.
This product stuck in my pores and facial lines. It especially did this the longer it was on, and in heat. It was not reliable and there are a lot of products that don't do this to me. So, this is just a so-so product. Would not recommend it to friends and family.
Sar A.
Sar A.
I was very excited to try this, but it let me down. I don't see it showing up too much on my medium beige skin color. The packaging is a box too which is annoying to store since it takes up a lot of space. The brush it comes with I am not a big fan of either, it is odd shape and feathers out. I would not buy again
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this blush but this color doesn't have much color to it. When I put it on it shows lightly at first but quickly wears off. Disappointed because it's very pricy. Won't buy again.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely color, nice sheer to buildable application, however the product has terrible wear time. I will put this on before I leave for work in the morning (7am) and by lunch time, it has faded drastically on my skin. I work in an office and should not have my blush wear off so quickly. I do not recommend.
Cara F.
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Angela W.
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?