BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #34 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
ari H.
Cole Harbour
This is a nice warm, bronze coloured blush it’s amazing and soooo pretty, it has a bit of a sheen which is shiny and pretty
Megan W.
This is one of my favorite blushes of all time! First of all this smells so good! It is such a perfect shade. I can use this as a contour/blush to have a quick one and done to add warmth and color to my face. It gives a natural "sun kissed" color that is flattering on so many skin tones. While the packaging is cute, it's a little bulky and could be improved upon. I love this blush and will repurchase when I run out. I definitely recommend this product!
Alexandria S.
When people would talk about this blush I actually thought it was really an odd color but when I bought it in a set I discovered my love for it it is such a beautiful blush color and it is so unique I really love it.
sarah F.
England
Amazing amazing amazing amazing product it is best for olive skin and it looks fleeeeewky it is easy to blend and looks good it is matte not shimmering yayy which I like I would not buy again because it’s not my choice
Cortney M.
Reno, NV
[product:benefit-cosmetics-dallas-box-o'-powder] is my favorite blush of all time. I am sad to say that I don't think Benefit carries it anymore.
Jessica S.
Hamilton, ON
This is probably my most-used blush. I am pale, with yellow and olive tones, and generally look better with neutral and cooler toned colours on the cheek. This blush is perfect for natural looks, perfect for a full face of makeup and dark eyes - the reason why I love this blush is it basically works for any look. It looks nice on the apple of the cheeks as well as used almost like a contour or bronzer in the hollows of the cheek. I can see very pale people loving this instead of a contour or bronzer...although the best contour colours are cool-toned, greyish or brownish, this could work for some people, I frequently use it on myself in this way. The formula of the blush is very nice, it is not powdery at all and kicks up no dust in the pan, and goes on the skin very seamlessly. I'm not in love with the box packaging of Benefit blushes as they are bulky and not the best for travelling, but the brush it comes with is actually useful!!! It is great for using in the hollows of the cheek, the shape is basically the same as something like the NARS Ita brush. I keep the brush in the box and use it when I want to place this brush in the hollows, and blend out with a fluffier brush for a more diffused look. Use a regular blush brush for applying on the apples of the cheek.
Mia x.
cardiff
Such a gorgeous shade really pigmented even though it's not too pigmented and doesn't make you look like a clown is extremely buildable and also very easy to blend of 100% recommend this to others it has a little bit of a shimmering sheen in the Blush which just make your cheeks pop
Jena B.
De Lancey
Gorgeous packaging. When I opened it, I didnt want to ruin it because it is so beautiful. This is an amazing color for any skin tones. Especially deeper ones.
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
I absolutely love this blush. Lasts all day, very pigmented so a little goes a long way. This blush pairs well with any makeup look that I do. I have light olive skin and I like to wear this in the winter and in the summer.
SS F.
newark
I love love this blush. I picked this up at Sephora during one of their VIB sales & it is my daily go to blush. The color is super natural & like all the other benefit blushes, smells amazing! If you’re looking for a natural blush, give this a try.
Cara F.
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?