BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #70 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Beth P.
My favoite blush. Lovely colour and lasts all day. Easy to build up colour if you want a more dramatic effect.
eman a.
Amman
Lovely small peice that make my make up like a magic .......i love it all and i love all your product too also my friends would like to try it
Alfie M.
Amazing product. Would recommend this product. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
Alexis M.
Love this more neutral color blush. Gives a nice sheen to the skin and blends beautifully
Morgan E.
Amazing. Amazing product and quietly. Little goes a long way and again comes with a lot of product and will last you a long time. It looks amazing on the skin and gives you that natural looks. Yes I would recommend this.
Amanda C.
New London
Love the shade of this blush and blends well but I really really wish their wasn’t glitter or shimmer in this! I didn’t know when I bought this it was a glittery blush. Dang! But I do still like it and will continue to use
Chrissy F.
Oakland
My all time favorite blush. For as long as they make it, I will rebuy it. I have olive light skin tone. I feel like it would go with any skin tone. I love the brush it comes with. It applies on as the color you would expect. Great price. Lasts forever. I wear it everyday.
Casandra M.
Love this product, a nice blush toned with shimmer, it lasts all day and is very easy to apply, if applied too much then might end up looking red. It's very easy to blend and would definitely recommend this
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
Love love love. Need I say more. This is a perfect blush for me and my skin tone. I’ve akways had a hard time finding the right blush for my skin town some made me look too pink or too shimmery. But this one it perfect and I always recommend this to my tan girls especially during winter time as well.
Carolyn H.
STONE
I love this as a bronzer and blusher . Not too pink and not too brown . Just the right amount of shimmer in the pigment , stays on all day and doesn't rub off my foundation. Very buildable if you want darker coverage . I have repurchased many many times over the years and it is my HG of bronzer . Highly recommended
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?