BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #49 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Eileen T.
One of my favorite blushes ever! I bought this blush after getting my makeup done at the benefit counter & I asked them for a summery blush. I seriously use this every day and it lasts forever
Julissa H.
I like Benefit blushes, but I'm not a fan of the packaging. This blush is really beautiful and is easy to blend. It has a little bit of a mauve-y undertone, so it could be used as a bronzer/blush. I would say it probably wouldn't look good on pale skin, but more for medium to tan skin since it is a darker blush.
Lauren M.
This may be my favorite benefit boxed blush. I love the tone. It works well with my fair skin. I took a star away because I don't feel these boxed blushes a very pigmented. I do think they're worth the price. Great color and great finish. They last long as well.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite blush. I don't like a bright blush and this is the perfect mix of color for me. I'm not big on pinks and it's hard to find a brand that makes a blush that's not a bright pink. I always keep this blush on hand because no other one compares.
Breanna H.
It's the prettiest most natural rose goldish blush. I'll usually just pop this on with some bb cream and mascara and that's my normal summer look. It's the best blush ever. You can build it up to be a bolder color like in the pan but I just like it natural
Kelly F.
Dallas is one of my go-to blushes! I love the mauve shade because I can use it as both a blush and contour shade in one when I'm traveling. It's durable and easy to pack up and it doesn't look patchy on the skin. I'm a huge fan of benefits boxes blushes!
Lauren G.
I have the Dallas blush and I absolutely love it! It's the perfect everyday color, not to bright but just enough color in it. Stays on very well all day long. I have purchased mine from ulta and from sephora. I would recommend this product!!
Angela K.
THE MOST UNDERRATED AND OVER LOOKED BLUSH EVER. This blush will match any skin tone, any makeup look, and blends like a dream. I use this everyday and I even threw out all my other blushes because I'm so in love with this one.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is such a perfect every day blush. Gives you a little flush without an intense pink or deep red tone. I hate the brush that comes with these blushes but the packaging other than that is fabulous. A good deal of product in what looks like a small box
Lanie H.
Malvern, IA
I grew up using this!! It's great for beginning and a great formula but nothing I would stick by forever. The box is a bad packaging idea and it's just something you grow out of. It's like a cute fun phase, I don't regret it but I don't use it anymore
Cara F.
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?