BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #69 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Jaymie J.
I love this blush. I would not use this shade to contour (but that's just personal preference). It has a great mauve color that is neutral enough to go with any eye look or outfit.
Andrea G.
There's a reason this Dallas bronzer is so popular! The color and lasting power is amazing!! I love benefit and always keep this powder in my makeup bag. I even use it as a blush!
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
PALE GIRL APPROVED! It's really hard to look sun-kissed when you usually just burn- but this has a beautiful pink-bronze pigment. I use this in the summer and it looks beautiful.
Suzanne L.
Ward, AR
I love the brownish mauve color of this blush. I also love the fact that it gives a matte finish. I am not the type of girl that likes shimmer in my blush. This is great blush!
Michole F.
The color works so beautifully on my skin. The perfect mix of bronzer and rosy hue. It helps to sculpt my cheeks without looking unrealistic. My year-round go-to cheek product.
Lindley M.
Long Beach, CA
Amazing blush/bronzer color. I love that it looks so natural and can double down as your blush and bronzer if you are feeling lazy that day. Really beautiful and great quality.
Heather B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color of this blush. It's so beautiful and natural. It can work as a bronzer or a blush. I only tried a sample and I am very interested in purchasing the full size.
Audrey S.
Overland Park, KS
Dallas is such a delight. It is the perfect shade of nude blush and maybe a light bronzer. It is so unique in color. The box is bulky but it doesn't effect the product for me.
Suman S.
Southington, CT
I love this bronzer! I got it from the Macy's and while I've never used the brush it came with, the product blends nicely and I love the pop of color it makes against my skin
Amanda M.
Keyser, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a rosey nude blush. It's super natural and gives the perfect flush. It's one of my favorites and super easy to blend. It never looks patchy. I highly recommend!
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?