BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #69 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Heidi N.
Grapevine, TX
I like this product, but sometimes worried it was too dark on my fair skin. It isn't my go-to product, but I still use it occasionally, especially during the summer months when my skin has a little more color.
Daniela R.
I love this bronzer! It's the perfect shade for my fair skin and the small shimmering makes it look sooooo good. I personally haven't tried many benefit products but this one is definitely one of my favorite.
Ashlie S.
Knob Noster, MO
I am EXTREMELY pale. And almost everything I've tried for contouring give me a orangey look. So I tried this. It has saved me. I love it so much. And during the summer it gives me this great sun kissed look.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This is my all time favorite blush. You can also use it as a bronzer or an eye shadow. The color is amazing and very pigmented. I would definitely recommend it to everyone! I've bought like 4 already.
Sarah B.
I use this is my contour/bronzer. It's beautiful and it isn't too dark for fair skin. I sometimes use it as a blush. It lasts a long time and stays on all day. This is definitely a must have product.
Mackenzie B.
Norfolk, VA
I love the formula of Benefit's box blushes, but I'm not huge fan of this color. It has a slight shimmer to it and a sort of plummy color that just doesn't look all that great on my fair skin tone.
Brittanie I.
Ebensburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blush! It is such a nice shade that will literally go with any look. Its soft, blebdable, and nicely pigmented. Perfect shade for every day and im always carrying it in my makeup bag!!
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for blush or bronzer! It's an in between color that will always delight! The shimmer isn't too much and looks fantastic. It's priced well and I love that it comes with a brush!
Rosie
One of my all time favorite blushes! I hope they never discontinue this. I love the color it's perfect for all year round, gives a nice healthy glow and lasts day (and it smells good :)).
Kylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprisingly natural flush comes from this blush! I love how it's quite difficult to "overdue" it because I have a heavy hand usually. The box is quite bulky though- only downside.
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Is this product chalky at all? What do you guys think?
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I soooo want to try it but I haven't seen it in the trial size? Has anyone?
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this orange on ivory/medium skin tones?
Tanya H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented is this blush? Is it good for olive skin tones?
Ainsley H.
Norman, OK
I want to use it as a bronzer when I buy it but is it too red-toned??