BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #49 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Shae C.
this is a perfect combination blush and bronzer for all skin tones because it's buildable. it's a dusty sunset plum powder and i love how pigmented it is. the fact that the packaging is adorable and that it also comes with a brush are even more pluses to an already amazing product!
Erin M.
Sacramento , CA
I should off by saying that I prefer cream blush, but sometimes I can find a great powder blush. I am always pulled in by Benefits cute packaging, so I went with it. This did not work well for my skin, the color was wrong for me and I felt like it made my pores look larger.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I was most happy with the packaging actually it kept me from spilling or getting extra powder all over my counter top. And zero goes to waste. The shade complemented my skin tone and was buildable
Joanna O.
I have had this product for I don't even know how long but I have reached pan and I think it's time to buy a new one ūüėā, this looks really nice on the skin because it's not too pink it's ¬†really settle it just looks really natural ¬†and a pro Is that it comes with a brush ¬†!
Jade V.
Benefit Dallas blush was a purchase simply because I'm a Texan, it just seemed right. It's a dark blush, kinda like a bronzer. I use it more in the summer, my best friend who is darker skin color tends to use it more in staple of my collection. But it's something nice to have.
Karen O.
Not a big blush fan but this blush is definitely beautiful! Love how silly it is asks how easy it is to work with. Applies beautifully light, and also when you build it up. Recommended for anyone experimenting with blush!!!!
Jacklyn G.
La Puente, CA
I've been using this blush for a few years now and I've never had an issue with it a little goes a long way and I totally recommend it for people that go for the more natural look with their makeup
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
At first I couldn't tell if it was a bronzer or a blush but it's still a good bronzer not for contouring though it's too warm and orange it has a matte finish and no shimmer and I would definitely buy it again because I love all of benefits boxed blushes and bronzer
Angela G.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is a great neutral blush . It is very pigmented . I have tan skin and use it alone or with a color I want to tone down . It's a mauvey pink ,brown color suitable for every day and goes with a lot of different eye looks.
Julissa H.
I like Benefit blushes, but I'm not a fan of the packaging. This blush is really beautiful and is easy to blend. It has a little bit of a mauve-y undertone, so it could be used as a bronzer/blush. I would say it probably wouldn't look good on pale skin, but more for medium to tan skin since it is a darker blush.
Alli M.
Chisasibi, QC
I've seen this blush being compared to cover girl's blush in soft sable, does anyone know how they really compare?
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
Is this orange on ivory/medium skin tones?
Cristie G.
I soooo want to try it but I haven't seen it in the trial size? Has anyone?
Tanya H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
How pigmented is this blush? Is it good for olive skin tones?
Ainsley H.
Norman, OK
I want to use it as a bronzer when I buy it but is it too red-toned??