BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #34 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Chrissy F.
Oakland
My all time favorite blush. For as long as they make it, I will rebuy it. I have olive light skin tone. I feel like it would go with any skin tone. I love the brush it comes with. It applies on as the color you would expect. Great price. Lasts forever. I wear it everyday.
Joanna O.
I have had this product for I don't even know how long but I have reached pan and I think it's time to buy a new one 😂, this looks really nice on the skin because it's not too pink it's  really settle it just looks really natural  and a pro Is that it comes with a brush  !
Jade V.
Benefit Dallas blush was a purchase simply because I'm a Texan, it just seemed right. It's a dark blush, kinda like a bronzer. I use it more in the summer, my best friend who is darker skin color tends to use it more in staple of my collection. But it's something nice to have.
Karen O.
Not a big blush fan but this blush is definitely beautiful! Love how silly it is asks how easy it is to work with. Applies beautifully light, and also when you build it up. Recommended for anyone experimenting with blush!!!!
Julissa H.
I like Benefit blushes, but I'm not a fan of the packaging. This blush is really beautiful and is easy to blend. It has a little bit of a mauve-y undertone, so it could be used as a bronzer/blush. I would say it probably wouldn't look good on pale skin, but more for medium to tan skin since it is a darker blush.
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
At first I couldn't tell if it was a bronzer or a blush but it's still a good bronzer not for contouring though it's too warm and orange it has a matte finish and no shimmer and I would definitely buy it again because I love all of benefits boxed blushes and bronzer
Eileen T.
One of my favorite blushes ever! I bought this blush after getting my makeup done at the benefit counter & I asked them for a summery blush. I seriously use this every day and it lasts forever
Angela G.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is a great neutral blush . It is very pigmented . I have tan skin and use it alone or with a color I want to tone down . It's a mauvey pink ,brown color suitable for every day and goes with a lot of different eye looks.
Lauren M.
This may be my favorite benefit boxed blush. I love the tone. It works well with my fair skin. I took a star away because I don't feel these boxed blushes a very pigmented. I do think they're worth the price. Great color and great finish. They last long as well.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite blush. I don't like a bright blush and this is the perfect mix of color for me. I'm not big on pinks and it's hard to find a brand that makes a blush that's not a bright pink. I always keep this blush on hand because no other one compares.
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
I don't normally wear blush and have no idea what would look good on me. I have a light complexion. Would this be a good product to use?
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
I love the color of the blush but I'm pretty pale, does this look good on paler skin or should I avoid it?
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Is this good for pale skin folks lol I've heard it's good for bronzer but when I swatched it at ulta it looked yellowish... maybe it was an old one or something idk
Tamzin M.
England
Is this good for pale skin?
I've never tried any of these boxed blushes. The packaging seems somewhat awkward. Are they easy to use, too bulky to fit in a makeup bag? Are there any colors that are similar to Dallas but in more streamlined packaging?