BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #68 in Blush

Buy on Sephora*
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Lafayette, CA
I love this! I have liked every Benefit Box O' Powder I have tried. The Dallas blush is very natural, and good for everyday looks. It is easy to apply and use, and is long lasting. I will buy it again after I run out.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
I really like this blush. It might not look like much in the pan but it is really pretty on my fair skin. It is pigmented and lasts a really long time on the face. They all have a distinct scent that I really like too
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Pasadena, CA
Dallas is the only blush I wear. If benefit discontinues it I will seriously cry. I have olive skin tone and it looks perfect when I am pale & when I am tan. I love it's blushy bronze color & it applies very evenly
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It's warm toned with allows for it to be worn a a blush/bronzer. I feel it's a universal product. It blended easily and was long lasting. It's an everyday product that I would recommend.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
This is a great blush. It is a really dusty rose color. I like to use this on days that I just want some color on my cheeks without going through the whole contouring routine. This is great for those days for me.
Lakin B.
Lakin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shade for days that I don't want to do all of the steps. I use it all over my cheeks to combine blush and bronzer into one. All of the Benefit Box blushes go on beautiful, blend well, and last all day
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful item to travel with, as it could be a blush or a bronzer depending on your skin type. Use it as both to save room in your travel bag. It is a neutral color that will work with most skin types.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is gorgeous in the summer, especially with a little too much sun. it's a brown based blush which makes it really unique. i just wish more product came in the packaging. u can use it as a bronzer and a blush.
Heidi N.
Heidi N.
Grapevine, TX
I like this product, but sometimes worried it was too dark on my fair skin. It isn't my go-to product, but I still use it occasionally, especially during the summer months when my skin has a little more color.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
I love this bronzer! It's the perfect shade for my fair skin and the small shimmering makes it look sooooo good. I personally haven't tried many benefit products but this one is definitely one of my favorite.
Cara F.
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?