BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #49 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Alexis S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this powder blush! It is my go to for everyday I have olive skin with a gold undertone so this color just gives a subtle pop of color to my cheeks. I love the smell and the feel of this powder.
Shae C.
this is a perfect combination blush and bronzer for all skin tones because it's buildable. it's a dusty sunset plum powder and i love how pigmented it is. the fact that the packaging is adorable and that it also comes with a brush are even more pluses to an already amazing product!
Erin M.
Sacramento , CA
I should off by saying that I prefer cream blush, but sometimes I can find a great powder blush. I am always pulled in by Benefits cute packaging, so I went with it. This did not work well for my skin, the color was wrong for me and I felt like it made my pores look larger.
Jade V.
Benefit Dallas blush was a purchase simply because I'm a Texan, it just seemed right. It's a dark blush, kinda like a bronzer. I use it more in the summer, my best friend who is darker skin color tends to use it more in staple of my collection. But it's something nice to have.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I was most happy with the packaging actually it kept me from spilling or getting extra powder all over my counter top. And zero goes to waste. The shade complemented my skin tone and was buildable
Joanna O.
I have had this product for I don't even know how long but I have reached pan and I think it's time to buy a new one ūüėā, this looks really nice on the skin because it's not too pink it's ¬†really settle it just looks really natural ¬†and a pro Is that it comes with a brush ¬†!
Jacklyn G.
La Puente, CA
I've been using this blush for a few years now and I've never had an issue with it a little goes a long way and I totally recommend it for people that go for the more natural look with their makeup
Karen O.
Not a big blush fan but this blush is definitely beautiful! Love how silly it is asks how easy it is to work with. Applies beautifully light, and also when you build it up. Recommended for anyone experimenting with blush!!!!
Angela G.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is a great neutral blush . It is very pigmented . I have tan skin and use it alone or with a color I want to tone down . It's a mauvey pink ,brown color suitable for every day and goes with a lot of different eye looks.
Eileen T.
One of my favorite blushes ever! I bought this blush after getting my makeup done at the benefit counter & I asked them for a summery blush. I seriously use this every day and it lasts forever
Cara F.
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?