BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #49 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Sara B.
Athens, WV
I love benefit products!!! I was so excited when I got my Dallas blush but I was surprised and intimidated by the color. Now it is part of my everyday look. I use coralista on the apples of my cheeks and blend Dallas midway on my cheek toward my hairline.
ryah e.
I am in love with this bronzer! This bronzer is so perfect for my skin tone as I have so much trouble with finding a bronzer warm enough for my skin tone. It is also so nice to have for the summer as I tan very easily. It is also buildible which is so great for the changing of the seasons when in spring I am lighter but then in summer I am much darker!
Lisa K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been a big fan of Benefit from the beginning and have found that their makeup is high quality. Dallas is a great color for my skin tone and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a bit on the pricier side, but I find it's worth the cost.
Amy D.
I've been using this bronzer for years. I love it! I'm on my second box, it lasts forever. I'm very fair with light hair, Dallas complements my complexion very well and makes me look like I have a bit of color
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
A great bronzer/cheek color. The gal at the benefit counter used this to softly contour my face adding the highlighter watts up with it. My fave looked sun-kissed and soft. The result was matte which I loved!
Heather C.
Bay Shore, NY
The girl at Sephora recommended this to me as a bronzer. I didn't like it at all it was reddish and didn't really blend well as a bronzer. I do however thing it would be a pretty blush, just not on me. I've used dandelion and coralista and love them both, but this one just wasn't for me.
Daniella C.
Berkley, MI
I give this blush 3 stars because it is good but not amazing! I feel It doesn't look that good but maybe it's because of my skin color (I'm tan) but every time I put some I can't see anything and I feel I have to put a LOT on my brush otherwise it looks like I don't have blush... but it's maybe because of my skin color.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Dallas is my kind of blush! I'm super into all the deeper mauve shades. They look so great on medium skin tones. This blush lasts all day long and have that nice bronzy undertone so it looks great in the summer.
Alexis S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this powder blush! It is my go to for everyday I have olive skin with a gold undertone so this color just gives a subtle pop of color to my cheeks. I love the smell and the feel of this powder.
Amena Y.
Artesia, CA
Oh Dallas! This used to be my go-to-blush because you can use it as a natural bronzer, natural contour and overall just works great on olive-tan skin. I still use it from time to time. It's easy to work with and blends out beautifully! It's probably one of Benefit's best blushes.
Cara F.
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?