BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #68 in Blush

Paola L.
Paola L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is product is one of my favorites, I use this blush daily and it leaves such a natural tone on my cheeks and it last longer than most blushes do. It's buildable and I don't think it's very expensive either. I would repurchase this product over and over.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOWOWOWOWOW. Cannot say enough good things about this blush. Perfect shade for SO many skin tones. The wear is incredible and it lasts all day. I'm incredibly oily, but this stuff lasted with me and stayed put! So happy that I tried it. Will def. buy again!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I have really pale skin and this product does look different different on your skin than in the box. It has a warm bronze glow to it and it's not your typical pink blush. Apply it lightly and build it up so it's not so dark. It gives my skin a nice color.
Daniella G.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually, I didn't know that this was a blush hahahah. I use it as a bronzer and I love it like that, is like a cold toned bronzer and mixes beautifully with the blush I put over it. I love this one but I don't use it as a blush hahahaha too dark for me.
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
I never use this as a blush but as a deeper contour shade! I use hoola as my shadow and this on top..... Love!! Gives me a carved looked while looking natural! Love these!! Have two!! Worth th e price, you get a lot of product out of these little boxes!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great blush! I love the color and the formula. The only thing keep me from giving a 5 star review is that I just do not like the cardboard box packaging that Benefit tends to use. I'm a sucker for packaging and this just doesn't do it for me.
Jacey C.
Jacey C.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is really well-pigmented, has a very beautiful shimmer, and even smells great! I bought it in the summer though and didn't realize how brONZe it is. Putting it on in the winter i look orange. I would definitely recommend if you're more tan!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
I can't say enough good things about this product. I bought it on a whim after i ran out of bronzer and i am so happy i did. You initially would think the brush wont be too great, but it ended up being amazing!! Definitely sticking with this product.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Holy grail this is amazing for pale girls as bronzer or just a nice fresh faced blush. Love this product and I don't think I could use any other. It is easy to use and the product does have tiny powder kick back. No biggie I'd still recommend it.
Sheila H.
Sheila H.
South Salem, OH
Dallas is a holy grail blush/bronzer/contour or me. It is matte once on the cheeks. I don't see any shimmer there. It is very true to color. What you see in package is what you get. Easy to blend. Looks beautiful and yes I will purchase again.
Cara F.
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?