BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #61 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Victoria Ann G.
Raymondville, TX
The perfect rose bronze shade that compliments any skin tone and make up look. In the pan it has shimmer to it but once applied to the cheek there really is no shimmer. It's a beautiful shade for anytime of the year. It's buttery and has plenty of pigment. A little goes a long way and will last you a long time.
Courtney W.
Fayetteville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Upon receiving this blush, I was very intimidated by how deep this shade was. However, after using it, I'm absolutely in love. I love that the color is build-able, so you can make it as subtle or bold as you want. It's a perfect neutral shade.
Alletse A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect muted shade kinda bronze-y kinda mauve-y and I love that it's matte and wearable for everyday.
This one is great for bronze-y summer makeup and blend beautifully gradient into bronzer and contour.
They apply flawlessly even and are long wearing.
I love the Benefit blush formula and own quite a few of them.
ryah e.
I am in love with this bronzer! This bronzer is so perfect for my skin tone as I have so much trouble with finding a bronzer warm enough for my skin tone. It is also so nice to have for the summer as I tan very easily. It is also buildible which is so great for the changing of the seasons when in spring I am lighter but then in summer I am much darker!
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very beautiful blush. It's very natural and great for any skin color. I have a light skin tone and I like to wear this color when I'm wearing a dark lip shade. Bright blushes don't always go with everything. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a darker shade of blush that isn't highly pigmented so it comes off natural.
Sara B.
Athens, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love benefit products!!! I was so excited when I got my Dallas blush but I was surprised and intimidated by the color. Now it is part of my everyday look. I use coralista on the apples of my cheeks and blend Dallas midway on my cheek toward my hairline.
Amy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this bronzer for years. I love it! I'm on my second box, it lasts forever. I'm very fair with light hair, Dallas complements my complexion very well and makes me look like I have a bit of color
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Dallas is one of my favorite shades ! It looks great on your cheeks but I only use a little bit because you can over do it with this product. You will definitely get your money's use because it will last you awhile!
Lisa K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been a big fan of Benefit from the beginning and have found that their makeup is high quality. Dallas is a great color for my skin tone and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a bit on the pricier side, but I find it's worth the cost.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great bronzer/cheek color. The gal at the benefit counter used this to softly contour my face adding the highlighter watts up with it. My fave looked sun-kissed and soft. The result was matte which I loved!
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?