BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #70 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Lannet T.
Fife, WA
You can't go wrong with this bronzer and blush in one from Benefit! I have been using and buying this shade for about ten years now and I still love it! This shade is flattering on most skin tones and i recommend this blush to everyone. Holy grail status for sure!
Lisa V.
Chicago Il
Love this stuff! it gives you that flush of color without looking to rosy that healthy glow my skin tone is light medium and its very easy to apply with the enclosed brush its a nice packaging as well. I would defintely buy again. I own the hoola bronzer as well
Lauren M.
Snohomish , WA
I love this blush. It's very good for contouring in. The color is nice too. It's not too sparkly. It blends well with bronzer and is not too expensive. The packaging could be better, I like the brush and like that it has a mirror. I would continue to buy this
Alyssa B.
Independence, MO
WOWOWOWOWOW. Cannot say enough good things about this blush. Perfect shade for SO many skin tones. The wear is incredible and it lasts all day. I'm incredibly oily, but this stuff lasted with me and stayed put! So happy that I tried it. Will def. buy again!
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I have really pale skin and this product does look different different on your skin than in the box. It has a warm bronze glow to it and it's not your typical pink blush. Apply it lightly and build it up so it's not so dark. It gives my skin a nice color.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
Actually, I didn't know that this was a blush hahahah. I use it as a bronzer and I love it like that, is like a cold toned bronzer and mixes beautifully with the blush I put over it. I love this one but I don't use it as a blush hahahaha too dark for me.
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
I never use this as a blush but as a deeper contour shade! I use hoola as my shadow and this on top..... Love!! Gives me a carved looked while looking natural! Love these!! Have two!! Worth th e price, you get a lot of product out of these little boxes!
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is a great blush! I love the color and the formula. The only thing keep me from giving a 5 star review is that I just do not like the cardboard box packaging that Benefit tends to use. I'm a sucker for packaging and this just doesn't do it for me.
Jacey C.
Iowa City, IA
This color is really well-pigmented, has a very beautiful shimmer, and even smells great! I bought it in the summer though and didn't realize how brONZe it is. Putting it on in the winter i look orange. I would definitely recommend if you're more tan!
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
I can't say enough good things about this product. I bought it on a whim after i ran out of bronzer and i am so happy i did. You initially would think the brush wont be too great, but it ended up being amazing!! Definitely sticking with this product.
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?