BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #68 in Blush

Buy on Sephora*
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
Parlier, CA
Obsessed with this color! It's a beautiful mauve pink color that looks great on light to medium skin tones. I do wish it was a tad more pigmented. I have to dip my brush in there really good for the blush to look potent on my medium skin tone. Overall gorgeous color and blendable formula!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all of Benefit's blushes but Dallas has got to be my favorite. If you like coral/bronze blushes, you will love this stuff. The pigment and color payoff is amazing. I have had the same box (use it about 4 days week) since January of 2015. It will last you forever!!! I would recommend.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just discovered this stuff this spring! It's the PERFECT understated contour. I know it's labeled as a blush mostly but it's the perfect shade for my skin tone as a contour. I don't look like I'm TRYING to contour when I use this and it lasts all day. Sooooo happy I discovered this!
Vera H.
Vera H.
Love this! My first try was my daughter's in Hawaii .fair to medium skin tones.some dryness some not. Aged. MY DAUGHTER bought for me in Hawaii, not sure where . Then we ordered it and came in beautiful packaging.Yes I buy it again and again. But hey a free one would be to my Benefit☺
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
A beautiful subtle blush that works well with any skin tone. It is a mauve, pink color that blends into the skin well. I've also used this as a contour color. While a bit more expensive than drugstore blush, it is well worth the money because you get a lot of product for your money.
Laura D.
Laura D.
White Plains, NY
This product is highly underrated. I do not hear enough good things about. It is universally flattering and can be used in any season. It's like a hybrid between a blush and bronzer. It's a great product for travel when you can't bring a lot of things. I wish I discovered it sooner.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX
I love Benefit products. I have everything ranging from their foundation, to eyebrow products. I have had the dallas blush for a long time, and it is the perfect pinky color for that touch of color. It is a great product and i would suggest everyone have this in their makeup set!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
I FREAKING LOVE THIS BLUSH! It is so gorgeous and perfect for a natural sun kissed look. I will say it looks very very different on different skin tones, I don't know if I would recommend this for super super fair skin tones. But man oh man is it gorgeous. A beautiful rosy plum.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Fayetteville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do yourself a favor and BUY this blush. It is dark, so you have to use a heavy hand but that just means the pigmentation is great. Basically, a little will go a long way and this will last for a long time. It is worth every penny but pricey as usual for high end make-up brands.
Noniek P.
Noniek P.
Monterey, CA
Love this Dallas .I used them for blush I have a tan skin but it's still working ,it turn into warm soft nude on my skin the only thing that stop me for giving it 5 star because it has scent which not my kinda scents but it's fade out through out the day .but over all loving it
Cara F.
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?