BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #61 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Angela M.
Ringgold, GA
Trusty ole Dallas. It suits me so well because I'm not always interested in committing to a blush color or a bronzer; but Dallas gives me the best of both worlds. It isn't deep and potentially muddy like a bronzer nor bright like a blush. It gives me a perfect natural dimension that doesn't commit to any color. Long time favorite!!!!
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had the same box of this for probably 2 years and I use it really often. I use it as a bronzer because I'm super pale, but yellow and it's really hard for me to find bronzers. This one works really well for me and it's totally worth the price. One of my favorite cosmetics brands.
Chrissy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go-to powder for years. It lasts super long and gives a subtle enough, slightly shimmery bronze look. I have very pale skin and I don't think this color makes me look weird or orangey at all. I recommend this to all my friends and family!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooooove this blush! I didn't think I'd love it as much as I did. It doesn't look like it's anything special at all but it gives off a nice, glowy, tan look. Perfect for the summertime or if you need to add a bit of color to your face with blush but aren't looking for a pink color and looking for something to give you a healthier glow. It's so gorgeous and the price is great!
maggie l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not wear blush often because i am very fair and naturally rosy. This Dallas blush however is like the absolute PERFECT color for me to use as a subtle and natural blush! I just have not stopped using this color since i purchased it! I evenuse it as a nice transition color between a brighter blush and my contour! Its build-able but i dont feel its necessary to add much!
Tiffany C.
This is so pretty and unique! The color looks so great on top of a light sweep of bronzer, and really gives you a "I just walked off the beach" kind of glow. This shade can be complimentary to all skin types since it is versatile as a blush or bronzer alternative. My only issue is that I don't care for the smell very much, but I know some people really like it.
Logan T.
Bartlett , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality of this powder is so amazing. It is soft and creamy and blends so well. The packaging is also adorable. This color is perfect for days where you don't want to wear blush and bronzer. It is dark enough but still gives a pinky tint to the cheeks.
Jacey C.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is really well-pigmented, has a very beautiful shimmer, and even smells great! I bought it in the summer though and didn't realize how brONZe it is. Putting it on in the winter i look orange. I would definitely recommend if you're more tan!
ayvah m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im fair skinned and ordered this online without seeing it in person first and I love it. It has a sweet scent that I love because its not strong. It blends easily even when using the brush included. Can be used as a bronzer, blush, eyeshadow, contour. The color is light enough that even porcelain skin can use it. Lovely bronzer for the summer months.
Jenaya K.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this color! i would recommend this to anyone starting out with makeup! it has super good pigment and its not to bright its the perfect mauve color for anyone starting out with blush. It applies beautifully and blend out super easily as well!
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?