BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #49 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Angel L.
As weird as it sounds, Dallas makes a great contour blush for fair-light skin tones! It's not as harsh as an ashy color or a bronzer. It just looks like you have amazing cheekbones! I use it as a contour, and then another blush on my cheeks.
Amanda C.
New London
Love the shade of this blush and blends well but I really really wish their wasn’t glitter or shimmer in this! I didn’t know when I bought this it was a glittery blush. Dang! But I do still like it and will continue to use
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
Amazing. Amazing product and quietly. Little goes a long way and again comes with a lot of product and will last you a long time. It looks amazing on the skin and gives you that natural looks. Yes I would recommend this.
Casandra M.
Love this product, a nice blush toned with shimmer, it lasts all day and is very easy to apply, if applied too much then might end up looking red. It's very easy to blend and would definitely recommend this
Jordan M.
If you're looking for a blush that isn't so rosey or pink this is it! The pigment in this is AMAZING to where it barely takes a tap into it to get enough for coverage. I would forsure buy again!
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
I purchased this from hearing wonderful reviews on youtube. This has been my "go to" blush for the summer. It is a dark peachy color that works great for a darker blush that almost could pass as a light bronzer. I've used it in the summer when I'm wearing lighter makeup and just skip using bronzer because this blush basically works as both. I love the way it looks on my skin tone. This was the first blush I tried from benefit and I'm so glad I purchased it.
Nathasha V.
San Diego , CA
I have this blush in the Cheekathon Palette along with some of the other most popular but this is the one I wear the most because it's so pretty and more of an everyday shade for me personally. I like that you can wear it on every season, not just spring and summer like most of the other more bright shades of blush and it gives your skin a really healthy look without looking like there's chunks of glitter on your cheeks. Only downside I have seen is that it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to but other than that it's great!
Christy C.
Ok right to the point...this blush is hands down one of the best! I had always heard about it from Youtube, Instagram, Twitter. Basically every social media platform to exist. I finally decided to give this a try and I absolutely immediately fell in love. Perfect color for everyday, literally goes with just about every look, and the pigmentation is amazing. You only have to dip in once and you are set to get those pretty little cheeks blushing!
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this blush/bronzer. I think the color is great when you just want a one step product. You can definitely use it with a bronzer as well, but if you just want one product this does work well. I don't use the brush that came in it, I use a fluffy blush brush. I don't care for the box packaging, especially because one time when I wasn't being careful I closed it wrong and it messed up the powder :(
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I actually had a client bring this to me to swatch it, as she thought I might like it and I went out and bought it soon after - I'm easily influenced, lol. It's a deeper bronzer than Hoola, and it has a tiny amount of shimmer to it - not glitter or anything very noticeable, but it is distinctly shimmery, so it works only as a bronzer (on top of cheekbones) not as a contour powder. But even swiped on the apples of cheekbones, it will give you a nice slimming effect. Beautiful powder product just like all the other wonderful powder formulas that Benefit offers!
Cara F.
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?