BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #67 in Blush

Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of Benefits blushes. I buy mine at Ulta so I can receive points for my purchases. I am very fair with sensitive and oily skin. These blushes never break me out. They have a blush color for every need whether you want a warm toned blush or cool or bright. They smell great and I feel like you get a lot of bang for your buck.
Dhwani D.
Dhwani D.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is so gorgeous and i absolutely love it. Its a go to blush for me during the fall time. The blush is absolutely great for olive skin tones such as mine. It leaves a nice glow on my cheeks with a little color without it being too bright. Since it is a toned down blush, it works great in the autumn an d winter time.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a bronzer. A lot of people use as a blush. Honestly this is my favorite blush in the world. It's very natural. It applies easily. I love the brush that comes with it. It stays on for most of the day. It blends easily. Smells nice. I could do without the fragrance but it does smell nice. One splurge that's worth it!
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Mobile, Al
This has recently become my favorite blush of life. It goes on so well, lasts forever, and smells so good! It's great for everyday, and is really build able. For it to be such a dark color, I would have never thought it'd look this good on pale skin. It's hard for me to pick up an other blush now that I've found this one!
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Murrieta , CA
Benefit Cosmetics Dallas Box O' Powder is my go to blush. I dislike how pricey it is and can't seem to find any matching, less expensive alternatives, so I tough it out and pay for it anyway. Perfectly pigmented and blends wonderfully as well. I will buy again and again, at least until I find a less expensive blush.
Sar A.
Sar A.
I was very excited to try this, but it let me down. I don't see it showing up too much on my medium beige skin color. The packaging is a box too which is annoying to store since it takes up a lot of space. The brush it comes with I am not a big fan of either, it is odd shape and feathers out. I would not buy again
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I just say that this shade is so beautiful for my skin. I bought the full size because they don't make a trial size on the shade. I love all Benefit products especially the Box O' Blush. The boxes are so appealing to me that it catches my eye over others. The formula is buildable so you can go light or heavy.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
This is my absolute favorite summer blush color from Benefit. I love that i can use this as an all over face product use it to do the new drapping technique where blush is used to contour with as well. I find that even though i am fair... I love the color and could wear it anytime I want a dusty rose glow.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Castro Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dallas is, by far, my favorite blush from Benefit. It has a beautiful dusty rose color on my Medium Tan skin tone. I can use it as a bronzer and its part of my "natural look" routine. Benefit has pigmented blushes and Dallas is no different. The beautiful rosy color would look good on any skin tone.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blush for a natural flush on my medium toned skin. It is a mauve rosy color that is not overpowering but can easily be built up for a stronger flush of color. This is an easy everyday wear blush that can go with a variety of makeup looks. Is long lasting as well, 6-8 hours on me.
Cara F.
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?