BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #70 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Meg B.
Lenoir, NC
Love love love!! This is such an amazing color!!! I am light skin and this product doesn't make me look chalky!!! Have repurchased several times :-)
Mallory T.
This is a beautiful natural blush that gives your face a flawless look to it! Great for every day looks and suitable for many different skin tones!
Nichole L.
Love the color and last a long time and my phase is just perfect I love it.benefit make up it's awesome and the brow bar is absolutely amazing to
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
Dallas is one of my favorite blushes when you want to achieve this beautiful "natural look". Perfect for a dramatic eye makeup. Is a matte color.
Melissa F.
Laredo, TX
This was my first high-end blush and I still love it, it gives you that gentle summer glow and you can go heavy handed and it won't look crazy.
Sophia L.
I use this product as a bronzer to help warm up the areas of my face to create dimension. Love benefit I also have the old Georgia peach blush
Kymberli F.
Asheboro , NC
This is my go to blush when I'm getting ready for work. It gives such a beautiful natural color to the cheeks and I will always repurchase it!
Becky H.
Ut is a perfect color for my skin tone. I think its easy to apply and last forever. The product has a great color select for winter or summer.
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
I love this more than I thought I would! It's nice because you can use it as a blush or bronzer! I have fair skin and it looks really nice!
Genesis M.
This is my favorite blush I've finished mine and I will definitely repurchase again it goes well with my skin color absolutely love it !
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?