BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #34 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Megan W.
This is one of my favorite blushes of all time! First of all this smells so good! It is such a perfect shade. I can use this as a contour/blush to have a quick one and done to add warmth and color to my face. It gives a natural "sun kissed" color that is flattering on so many skin tones. While the packaging is cute, it's a little bulky and could be improved upon. I love this blush and will repurchase when I run out. I definitely recommend this product!
Hannah T.
I love this bronzer so much, at first I was confused because on the internet it’s described as a blush and a bronzer so I used it as blush and didn’t look right, once I tried it as a bronzer I was like WOW! This looks amazing. It looks great and warms up my face cause I have a pale skin tone. I love that there is a sudden rose undertone to it, nothing crazy, just something that makes you look beautifully sun kissed
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love benefit and their products. This bronzer is pretty and if needed to keep applying darker you can. It's a little dark for my pale skin. But a little goes a long way. And it lasts all day. Packaging is cute too [product:benefit-cosmetics-dallas-box-o'-powder]
Aaliyah M.
Waxahachie, TX
This is my go to blush for a natual face makeup look. Give give just the right amount of color and had a beautiful tone. Blends out beautiful and its buildable to your preference. I would recommend this for anyone wanting a more natual blush or for someone who is new to using blushes or makeup in general!
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
This blush gives my cheeks a great flush of color, blends well into the skin without it being over powering or patchy, and has a good long lasting power on the skin. I also never experienced any issues regardless of what base makeup I’m wearing, so it goes well with just about any foundation.
Vanessa  L.
Plano, TX
I’m obsessed with Benefit blushes. Dallas is my everyday go to and it never lets me down. I’ve been wearing it pretty consistently for over a year and a half and it still going strong. I’m so surprised! Galifornia is a lovely summer shade and smells divine.
mara b.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like to use this Blush to help warm my face up. It’s easy to blend & a little will go a long way. It has a bit of a shimmer to it & has a little pinkish tint to it on my skin tone. It’s not one I use all the time, but is still a great product.
Maddie C.
Boston
I like this blush because it can be used to almost contour your face. It blends nicely with most other products that I use on my face. I can’t say that I NEED it in my everyday routine but it’s nice to have as an option to use sometimes.
Nataly P.
Pittsburg , CA
This blush is amazing and super flattering as a light bronzer! I use it everyday! The color is super soft and smooth to apply! I’ve purchased more because of how impressed I am with this blush! Definitely recommend
Serena V.
Milan
So in love with his blush is literally my favorite blush it is my go to highly recommend this to anybody and everyone it is such amazing color to it I just love it soo soo much anyone who hasn’t tried this must!!!😊
Alli M.
Chisasibi, QC
I've seen this blush being compared to cover girl's blush in soft sable, does anyone know how they really compare?
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
Is this orange on ivory/medium skin tones?
Cristie G.
I soooo want to try it but I haven't seen it in the trial size? Has anyone?
Tanya H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
How pigmented is this blush? Is it good for olive skin tones?
Ainsley H.
Norman, OK
I want to use it as a bronzer when I buy it but is it too red-toned??